Why the Men's Marriage Movement is Critical To Republicans

Old November 27th 05, 07:22 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Default Why the Men's Marriage Movement is Critical To Republicans

"Hyerdahl" wrote in

As to my personal life, I haven't really discussed it here, so you must
be looking in the mirror
when you uttered your last sentence.

If your life is so great, have you nothing better to do than sit on a
computer and vent your anger about men?

Old November 27th 05, 11:56 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Jude Alexander wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in

What are you talking about 'Deb'? I have, on many occasions,

discussed the differences between rape and other sex crimes.

Rape or other sexual assaults is not an act of sex, please do not use
this sickness to justify your personal issues with the men.

Sorry that your life sucks so bad!

Rape, most assuredly has been defined, in law, as a sex act. I think
you may be confused between the act of rape and the desire for rape,
which is more about anger and the needs of insecure men to have power
over someone in order to achieve orgasm. As to my personal life, I
haven't really discussed it here, so you must be looking in the mirror
when you uttered your last sentence.

It's the ole internet version of the Roscharch test. They project their own
stuff onto anonymous others which takes the place of ink blots.

:-) :-) :-)
Gee, you're much more sophisticated than me. I just thought DB learned
about feminism from his grandfather, as he explained to authorities why
the broken bodies of all those dead goats were found buried in his
barn. I mean, you have to blame something like that on _someone_.

Old November 28th 05, 12:41 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jude Alexander wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
[...]

Now, THAT'S funny.... about the goats, I mean.

Old November 28th 05, 03:43 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Gee, you're much more sophisticated than me. I just thought DB learned
about feminism from his grandfather, as he explained to authorities why
the broken bodies of all those dead goats were found buried in his
barn. I mean, you have to blame something like that on _someone_.

I put the blame of rape and abuse of minor children right where the
responsibility lies, with the mother that allowed it to happen by bringing a
strange male into their home. What the hell was she thinking?

Old November 28th 05, 03:54 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

"Hyerdahl" wrote in

I mean, you have to blame something like that on _someone_.

Ok, so you want to blame rape on men, and yes rape is commited by men!

So what's your whole point?

Old November 28th 05, 03:56 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in

As to my personal life, I haven't really discussed it here, so you must
be looking in the mirror
when you uttered your last sentence.

If your life is so great, have you nothing better to do than sit on a
computer and vent your anger about men?

I'm not angry with men since men don't rule my life. As to my free
time, it's mine; it's free and what I do with it is none of your
business. Is that why you're here, because you're angry?

Old November 28th 05, 08:30 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

"Hyerdahl" wrote in

Is that why you're here, because you're angry?

Yes, I'm very angry!

Do you feel it's OK for a Government to intrude or impose their will on the
very people they are supposed to serve?

Old November 28th 05, 09:51 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men

Well, it isn't WOMEN who are raping other women, dear, so who does
that
leave?

As for abortion, if you feel it's OK to extinguish a life because it's
inconvenient to you, then go right ahead.

I plan to utilize my RIGHTS regardless of my personal feelings on
abortion.

How you can live with yourself afterward is anybody's guess, but you would
be a pig in most decent people's eyes.

Oink Oink, dear. You don't get to decide my rights.

What does rape have to do with marraige? **** off

Old November 28th 05, 09:54 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

I put the blame of rape and abuse of minor children right where the
responsibility lies, with the mother that allowed it to happen by
bringing a
strange male into their home. What the hell was she thinking?

Men that rape are most likely from fatherless households. So
ultimately its women's fault.

Old November 28th 05, 10:45 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in
Is that why you're here, because you're angry?

Yes, I'm very angry!
Do you feel it's OK for a Government to intrude or impose their will on the
very people they are supposed to serve?

DB, you must learn to relax. Men must learn to think differently. All
women will sense your anger and not mate with you. In today's modern
world, a man must do what women wants or his gene pool will be not be
passed on to the future.