ratbags/Bowditch

Old January 14th 06, 10:28 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

Default ratbags/Bowditch

In article ,
john wrote:

"Rich" wrote in message

What bull****! If 98% of medications did not work, people would have
stopped going to doctors decades ago. With modern medications, I can raise
your blood pressure, lower your blood pressure, increase or decrease your
heartrate, raise the pH of your stomach juices, relieve your pain,
suppress the activity of bacteria, make you urinate, relieve you nausea,
make you cough, make you stop coughing, stop your heart attack in its
tracks, and do a hured more useful things. Medications work just fine,
thank you.

For pain, operations etc, fine. But as for curing which is what we want.

"At your next dinner party, try playing the following game. Challenge
everyone around the table to produce a single drug that can cure people of
an illness, other then antibiotics. If you come up with anything, stop
whatever you are doing and call me."---Lynne McTaggart
http://www.whale.to/v/pharma_hoax_q.html

Don't you love it? John the Idiot trots this quotation from McTaggart
out fairly often. Every time he does, it results in a list of drugs
that can cure conditions. Then John does what he does best, which is
to ignore any information that he doesn't like, and posts it again.

We just had a few postings on this the other day. John has a very
short attention span. Maybe he's ADHD.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Old January 16th 06, 12:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"Rich" wrote in message

The usual "Conventional medicine is persecuting us" whine. More Bull****!

Go and look up Codex Alimentarius, the evil plot to restrict access to
alternative remedies, which is being brought in by stealth and without
public consultation. There is no publicity because it is going to be
presented as a fait accompli.

Go check it out.

Carole
http://www.cellsalts.net
http://www.conspiracee.com

--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old January 16th 06, 12:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"Rich" wrote in message

"john" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

Bull****!

But true. Truth does appear bull**** to those peddling it, mirror

effect.

"Amazingly, vitamin C has actually already been documented in the

medical
literature to have readily and consistently cured both acute polio and
acute hepatitis, two viral diseases still considered by modern medicine

be incurable." - Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

http://www.whale.to/a/levy4.html

plus reverse heart disease

"Now I've got to the point where I think we can get almost complete
control of cardiovascular disease, heart attacks and strokes. [The

proper
therapy] can prevent cardiovascular disease and even cure it.". --Linus
Pauling. Heart disease is caused by vitamin deficiencies!
http://www.whale.to/w/nutrition.html

"For every drug that benefits a patient, there is a natural substance

that
can achieve the same effect." - Pfeiffer's Law and without side

effects

This is typical of the worthless **** on your website. Vitamin C does not
cure polio or hepatitis. Heart disease is not a vitamin deficiency. Linus
Pauling was a briiliant biochemist who degenerated into a loon. Sad that.

The only thing you know about alternative medicine is what you have been
brain washed to believe by the pharmaceutical cartel.

Carole
http://www.conspiracee.com
http://www.cellsalts.net

--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old January 16th 06, 12:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"David Wright" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
john wrote:

For pain, operations etc, fine. But as for curing which is what we want.

"At your next dinner party, try playing the following game. Challenge
everyone around the table to produce a single drug that can cure people

of
an illness, other then antibiotics. If you come up with anything, stop
whatever you are doing and call me."---Lynne McTaggart
http://www.whale.to/v/pharma_hoax_q.html

Don't you love it? John the Idiot trots this quotation from McTaggart
out fairly often. Every time he does, it results in a list of drugs
that can cure conditions. Then John does what he does best, which is
to ignore any information that he doesn't like, and posts it again.

Pharmaceutical drugs don't cure, they "treat" or "manage".
If you cure the patient there is no more income, the trick is to keep them
coming back.
Money is the motivation of the pharmaceutical cartel, not health.

We just had a few postings on this the other day. John has a very
short attention span. Maybe he's ADHD.

Its like I said before, this newsgroup is like Days of our Lives.
You leave it for a year and come back and nothing has changed.
Sorry to have to say it Dave, but even you are getting repetitive.

Carole
http://www.cellsalts.net
http://www.conspiracee.com

Old January 16th 06, 04:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

In article ,
Carole wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
john wrote:

[...]

And yet some drugs do cure. Guess those silly pharmaceutical
companies drop the ball every so often, eh, Carole?

We just had a few postings on this the other day. John has a very
short attention span. Maybe he's ADHD.

Its like I said before, this newsgroup is like Days of our Lives.
You leave it for a year and come back and nothing has changed.
Sorry to have to say it Dave, but even you are getting repetitive.

And you aren't? Dream on.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
Old January 16th 06, 05:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"David Wright" wrote in message
.. .

Don't you love it? John the Idiot trots this quotation from McTaggart
out fairly often. Every time he does, it results in a list of drugs
that can cure conditions. Then John does what he does best, which is
to ignore any information that he doesn't like, and posts it again.

Pharmaceutical drugs don't cure, they "treat" or "manage". If you
cure the patient there is no more income, the trick is to keep them
coming back. Money is the motivation of the pharmaceutical cartel,
not health.

And yet some drugs do cure. Guess those silly pharmaceutical
companies drop the ball every so often, eh, Carole?

But when you consider pharmaceutical drugs are the 4th leading cause of
death in the US, and the huge cost of providing some of these drugs, and the
way the pharmaceutical companies get legislation changed under various
guises, get committees and boards set up with people who favour their
agendas, and now manage to get alternative health topics banned from google,
it shows their level of manipulation and commitment to their agenda over the
health of the people.

We just had a few postings on this the other day. John has a very
short attention span. Maybe he's ADHD.

Its like I said before, this newsgroup is like Days of our Lives.
You leave it for a year and come back and nothing has changed.
Sorry to have to say it Dave, but even you are getting repetitive.

And you aren't? Dream on.

No, I'm not repetitive because I don't hang around here year in, year out
pushing the same line constantly.

Carole
http://www.conspiracee.com
http://www.cellsalts.net

Old January 16th 06, 08:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"Carole" wrote in message

Its like I said before, this newsgroup is like Days of our Lives.
You leave it for a year and come back and nothing has changed.
Sorry to have to say it Dave, but even you are getting repetitive.

dave is one for the killfile, pharma shills are like old parrotts with only
3 lines, Putz has about 20 lines http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html Moron has
a few more.

you have to wonder at a man who sits on a newsgroup 24/7 for 12 years at
least, with no argument to speak of, I just hope he gets paid for it, it
would be too sad otherwise

mind control, like pharma propaganda doesn't need much, just shills like
him, Putz and Moron to be there, the brainwashed don't want to think and
avaluate arguments, they just want to hear the pharma song so they don't
have to wake up

Old January 17th 06, 12:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"john" wrote in message

"Carole" wrote in message

[...]

That's so true John.
But the funny thing is, when a person goes to tertiary education and despite
the curriculum being totally controlled, students are however told the main
objective is to learn to think for themselves, that they are not going to be
spoon fed any longer.

Dave must have been away on that day.

Carole
http://www.conspiracee.com
http://www.cellsalts.net

Old January 17th 06, 05:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

In article ,
Carole wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
. ..

Don't you love it? John the Idiot trots this quotation from McTaggart
out fairly often. Every time he does, it results in a list of drugs
that can cure conditions. Then John does what he does best, which is
to ignore any information that he doesn't like, and posts it again.

Pharmaceutical drugs don't cure, they "treat" or "manage". If you
cure the patient there is no more income, the trick is to keep them
coming back. Money is the motivation of the pharmaceutical cartel,
not health.

And yet some drugs do cure. Guess those silly pharmaceutical
companies drop the ball every so often, eh, Carole?

But when you consider pharmaceutical drugs are the 4th leading cause of
death in the US,

They aren't.

and the huge cost of providing some of these drugs, and the way the
pharmaceutical companies get legislation changed under various
guises, get committees and boards set up with people who favour their
agendas, and now manage to get alternative health topics banned from
google, it shows their level of manipulation and commitment to their
agenda over the health of the people.

The topics have not been "banned from google," and google doesn't
control Usenet anyway. The fact that you are too cretinous to find
the postings you want doesn't mean they don't exist. I found them.
I don't know why you can't.

We just had a few postings on this the other day. John has a very
short attention span. Maybe he's ADHD.

Its like I said before, this newsgroup is like Days of our Lives.
You leave it for a year and come back and nothing has changed.
Sorry to have to say it Dave, but even you are getting repetitive.

And you aren't? Dream on.

No, I'm not repetitive because I don't hang around here year in, year out
pushing the same line constantly.

Mostly, you do. Though you do find new, even stranger, stuff every so
often.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
Old January 17th 06, 05:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

In article ,
john wrote:

"Carole" wrote in message

Its like I said before, this newsgroup is like Days of our Lives.
You leave it for a year and come back and nothing has changed.
Sorry to have to say it Dave, but even you are getting repetitive.

dave is one for the killfile, pharma shills are like old parrotts with only
3 lines, Putz has about 20 lines http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html Moron has
a few more.

And John Scudamoron has been posting and reposting the same articles,
from his menace-to-public-health web site, for how many years now?

you have to wonder at a man who sits on a newsgroup 24/7 for 12 years at
least, with no argument to speak of, I just hope he gets paid for it, it
would be too sad otherwise

24/7? Ha ha ha. I post in the evenings, and reading all the
newsgroups I read takes a small fraction of my day. John-boy posts as
much as I do. Sometimes he posts more -- especially when he's in a
really loony phase and starts thinking that his conspiracy theories
about 9/11 are appropriate for medical newsgroups, which are
apparently the only ones he knows how to post to.

mind control, like pharma propaganda doesn't need much, just shills
like him, Putz and Moron to be there, the brainwashed don't want to
think and avaluate arguments, they just want to hear the pharma song
so they don't have to wake up

Says the scientifically illiterate John Scudamore. Such biting
criticism.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net