It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.

Old January 28th 06, 06:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.

"JanD" wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
JanD wrote:

D U H

I see that your night school for dummies program is working.

Added to you list of claims to prove.

Poor Mark.

Mark claimed it was working. Jan disputes that claim.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 28th 06, 11:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Carole wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Carole wrote:

*gang* there must be some merit to it. ( For list of members of the

gang

goto http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm )

Jealous, eh?

No, not really. More like irritated with your brain dead mentality and

the

way the *gang* stick to their view despite all logical appeals to
rationality.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Carole, I have read your website, seen your links, and, much more is
missing than you realize. Your grasp of reality is non-existent.

I don't think so. For example?

Read your conspiracy website. It is all there.

EDTA is a very strong chemical that, if injected into your veins, can
kill you. It is the appropriate treatment if you have certain forms of
heavy metal poisoning. It does not reverse damage that was done, and
there is no evidence that it actually chelates mercury.

Now Mark, you'll have to excuse me if I don't take your word for that.

I always excuse the brain dead.

I'm not brain dead.

There is no evidence to support that.

Considering that the "gang" don't approve of ANY alternative therapy

even

homeopathy, and think vitamins and minerals are unnecessary.

Homeopathy is the best cure for dihydrogen monoxide deficiency syndrome.
Vitamins and minerals are necessary in their natural form, still in

food.

What is dihydrogen monoxide deficiency syndrome ?

A very serious condition which, if left untreated, is 100% fatal.
However, a glass or two of homeopathic brew is all that is needed to
reverse it in the early stages. If you have several glasses of
homeopathic brew daily, it is guaranteed to never return. However, if
you stop....you can die.

Carole, for you, the URLs of your websites are *W*eirdo *W*acko *W*orld.

That's a classic reaction from a disinformation agent. What is that

famous

url again?
Oh, that's right http://www.disclosureproject/ddt.htm "Decoy, distract

and

trash"

You live in a very dark and scary world.

Its called reality. What do you call a world that is being engineered to
accept lies about every aspect of existence?

A dark and scary world...which does not exist.

My world is bright, without
scary things.

More like you are delutional and bury your head in the sand and hope that it
will all go away.

I am not *delutional* (whatever that is) and only my toes go in the
sand. I do not see a conspiracy under every rock and 'round every
corner, as you do. Your world is most assuredly not real.
Old January 28th 06, 11:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:
"Sdores" wrote in message
.. .

Peter, I too take a vitamin by dr recommendation. I need to badly due to
a resection. I am also going to get set up with a personal trainer, that
is if I can afford it, also set up by my dr. I also take Probiotics to
try to keep my gut in balance though mine just expired so I need to
replace them. I came here for help and ideas and lately all that is here
is flame wars, what a shame. UM MOM Susan

Yes, look at the title!

A song parody. Do you ever sing?

snip
Old January 28th 06, 11:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:

D U H

I see that your night school for dummies program is working.

Added to you list of claims to prove.

D U H was the most intelligent thing you posted in months.
Old January 28th 06, 11:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:

D U H

I see that your night school for dummies program is working.

Added to you list of claims to prove.

Poor Mark.

Mark claimed it was working. Jan disputes that claim.

I hope she was kidding and left off the

If not...
Old January 28th 06, 11:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Carole wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Carole wrote:

Typical mark of the disinformation agent, evasion and "ddt" ( decoy,
distract and trash )

Yep, we're beginning to see your agenda and its not a pretty picture.

The picture is rosy. In the past two weeks two lying scammers, i.e.,
Trudeau and Weil, were shown to be that by reputable people.

Trudeau is an enigma.

No, he is not. He is a twice convicted felon and served hard time in
jail for his crimes. He is now circumventing the consent order he signed
with the FTC, and is promoting highly dangerous actions. If you viewed
the video segment, or read the transcript, where Dr. Sidney Wolfe
lambastes Trudeau, you would see what he is doing. A real crime, and, he
may wind up killing people.

On the one hand he seems solely interested in making money, on the other he
comes out with all this stuff about suppression of alternative health. I
just don't get it.

He uses the claims of suppression to make gullible people, like you,
believe that he has something valid to offer. This is a common sales and
marketing technique of con artists.

He is looking for suckers and fools.

Little boys...... Bev Single Parents 41 January 12th 06 12:43 PM
Book Excerpt: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Jane Smith General 0 October 5th 04 08:35 PM
Looking for play yard with a floor! Frank Pregnancy 2 May 17th 04 05:12 PM
FAO Donna Metler and other music fiends! Chookie General 36 November 10th 03 09:54 PM
when pretend play goes too far... pam Twins & Triplets 12 October 9th 03 08:12 PM