Vaccines and the changing epidemiology of autism

Old September 1st 06, 05:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default Vaccines and the changing epidemiology of autism

"Jeff" wrote in message
news

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
. net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Disbarred and disgraced NY former attorney, and promoter of the
dubious Quackwatch / Healthfraud team who also claim makes this
stupid
statement:

Actually, real scientific researchers are saying that there is no
evidence of a link.

LOL ... he most frequently quotes Barretts quackwatch which has been
ruled:

"biased and unworthy of credibility."

There is a better way that would show that he has no credibility: Show
us links to the peer-reviewed papers that show a link between vaccines
and autism.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Jeff

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...dies?mode =PF

Copyrighted material deleted.

No one claimed that peer-review was perfect. It is far from it.

Nonetheless, YOU KEEP ASKING!!!! Illena has not backed her claims.

That would be Ilena.

Please, I did not include the text "YOU KEEP ASKING!!!!" I know better
than to use all CAPS, three extra exclamation points or to change the text
of what someone else wrote. I am not intellectually dishonest.

Really?

Do prove you were a kids doc..............................

Your diversion did not work.

Jeff

Sorry you have demonstrated you are deaf, dumb and blind.

Intellectually dishonest and you attack me. What a combo.

NOW---do show you are a kids doc as you have
claimed..................................

Where did I claim I am a kids doc?

Over and over, in your addy--you just recently changed.

Jeffrey Peter, M.D."

1999

Jeffrey Peter, M.D

2000

Jeffrey Peter, M.D."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Typical for someone like you have lied that you were a pediatrician
although you never even had an unrestricted medical license ... and
have had none for many years.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....3f3c7208bc4142

Subject: Jeff P.Utz, MD - again

Jeff"

Ilena Rose" wrote in message

The conviction was overturned as Utz well knows ... he is no longer a
convicted murderer.

correct. Then Yurko pleaded no contest, which makes him a murder convict.

Jeff

garbage deleted

http://www.local6.com/news/3687857/detail.html

Murder Conviction Overturned

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....1e14b1662d63aa

Mark says that he isn't the same Mark. That is good enough for me.

I have never even stepped foot in a law school.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

http://www.local6.com/news/3687857/detail.html

Murder Conviction Overturned\

No. He pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict.

Jeff

Now you have two things to prove.

No, I don't.

If someone wishes to prove that Mark is the lawyer, that person is welcome
to so. But I don't need to prove that he is not the lawyer. But, I don't
need to prove that a person who pleads no contest is a convict, etiher.

So I have nothing to prove to you.

Jeff

~~~~

Conclusion, YOU nade the claim--you have no need to prove it.

But--you don't know what a *gang member* is here...........................

Jeff has been asked....Prove you are a kidsdoc.

He has NOT answered. Go figure.

Put up or shut up.

\Good one.

Jeff

Thanks for proving it is time for you to shut up--because you cannot put up.

Old September 1st 06, 11:43 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jeff

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff" wrote in message
news

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
. net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
[...]

Having an addy that is kidsdoc2000@.... is not a claim that I am a
pediatrician.

Jeff

doo-doo deleted

Old September 1st 06, 09:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff" wrote in message
news

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
. net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
[...]

Putting an MD after your name is doo-doo? pediatrician

Restored:

Ilena Rose" wrote in message

[...]

Conclusion, YOU made the claim--you have no need to prove it.