What happened to our group?? ROLL CALL

Old January 25th 05, 02:13 AM
Megan

Wow, Shirley, 34 years of marriage to the same guy??? Now THAT should be
commended!!

~Megan~
"Mama" to twins,
Aidan & Alexis

Old January 26th 05, 12:44 AM
m.ackerman

He definitely is a keeper, his only flaw is he hates to clean bathrooms! He
cooks, chauffeurs the kids, is kind to his curmudgeon 90 year old mom, and
brings me Starbucks a couple of times a week to the school (my middle school
I work at), don't think I can find that again - I know he has been well
trained by me!

Shirley

Old January 26th 05, 02:57 PM
twinmamma

Hi, I just joined a couple days ago. My name is Mara, I'm 29 and a
SAHM.I'm married to my DH of 3yrs. Known him for almost 11. We live in
Las Vegas and have twin boys, Nicolas and Joseph. Don't know if they
are identical or not. They were concieved naturally, runs on both my
moms and dads side of the family. So I guess I shouldn't have been
surprised! LOL. They are now 13mos, and doing great! They were born by
emergency c-section due to amniotic fluid reduced in half and Nicolas
had decided to do a little moving in the week prior so he was no longer
presenting, instead he was laying across the top of his brother
sideways. They were born three weeks early but were a healthy 7.4 lbs
19" and 5.5 lbs 18 3/4". I'm glad to be here!

Old January 31st 05, 04:47 PM
Pam

I"m Pam, just turned the big 4-0 two weeks ago! My partner, Kelly, is
39 until May. We'd been together 15 years when we decided to have kids
and turn our world upside down! We now have 4 year old fraternal twin
girls concieved with one IUI attempt. Two for the price of one! The
girls were both breech and born via scheduled C-section at 37 weeks
and 2 days. Alix was born first and it was discovered she had a true
knot in her cord. Chances are there would have been an emergency
C-section performed if the girls had come vaginally. i believe things
happen for a reason. Alix was 6 lbs 12 oz and Callie was 7 lbs and 2
oz. The only thing they have in common is blue eyes. and they are
different shades of blue!

in addition to our human babies, we have 2 dogs, Mac and Boo. Mac was
8 in October and Boo will be 8 on Valentine's Day. A recent trip to
the vet's for a routine check-up had a couple people looking at me in
disbelief that my puppy was almost 8! one person struggled for a
polite word to say she is immature and called her puppy-like instead.

Pam SAHM to Alix and Callie 3/24/00

Old February 1st 05, 08:29 PM
GandSBrock

I've been spending my pc time trying to learn digital scrapbooking!! But I pop
on here every so often and see nothing.

I'm soon to be the big 4-0, married 16 years and have fraternal FET twin boys.
They are in kindergarten, learning to read. And lately the most thrilling
unexpected surprisingly wonderful parenting thing is watching them blossom and
grow spiritually. Wow! is the best word for it. Now we're getting to the good
stuff!!

And I've got a fat cat named Hoover that I inherited from my brother. I won't
bother mentioning where I live since we move too much.
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99
Old February 1st 05, 10:05 PM
Seth Jackson

I'm Seth, will be 50 in July (yikes!). My wife is Etsuko. We live in
sunny California, and we're the parents of 5-year-old b/g twins Derek
and Mariel.

The twins are in Kindergarten now. The kids were born in October, and
the school district's cutoff date is Dec. 1. We've discovered how
trendy it's become for parents to hold their kids back a year to give
them a supposed age advantage over the other kids, and as a result,
our kids are each the youngest in their respective classes. Derek is
also rather small for his age, so he's easily the smallest kid in his
class. Nevertheless, they're getting along quite well.

My wife goes out and earns the paycheck while I stay home with the
kids. When I have time, I also write songs and try to get them
recorded by singers and bands. If you get the Great American Country
(GAC) TV station, you can actually see a video of one of my songs on
the air now. The song is called "My Lucky Stars and Stripes" and it's
sung by a band called Dyers Daughters (www.dyersdaughters.com). The
song is also the title of their new CD, which is available at all
Wal-Mart stores and online at Walmart.com. I have three songs on the
CD.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net
Old February 2nd 05, 12:51 AM
m.ackerman

You go Seth! I just love Country and do get GAC! Congrats on your songs!
I will keep listening for them.

Shirley

Old February 2nd 05, 06:20 AM
Seth Jackson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 00:51:08 GMT, "m.ackerman"
wrote:

You go Seth! I just love Country and do get GAC! Congrats on your songs!
I will keep listening for them.

Thanks. If you want to help get the video into the Top 20, you can
vote for it at http://www.gactv.com/vote.html

Shirley

.. .

Old February 3rd 05, 03:40 AM
Melanie Dusterhoft

Well for starters this is my first post to this group. My name is Melanie I
am 25, my husband is 29. We are expecting twins in August. I am hoping to
get some good advice from all the "experienced twin" parents. I already
have a 5yr old that has Down syndrome, so this should make life a little bit
more interesting.

Melanie

"Mirethy & Arjan" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I see most people have had the twins vaginally, have anyone have
one with a C-section and one vaginally like me?

Gr,

Mirethy
"Ellen Kmetz" schreef in bericht
Where is everyone? I know AOL is missing lots of newsgroup posts, but I
don't
think there have been any here in a long time. So let's have a roll

call
and
get everyone out of hiding!

I am Ellen, just turned 37, DH is Steve and he is 40. DD Erin is 9 and

in
fourth grade, fraternal twin boys Bradley and Alex are 4. Erin was
conceived
au naturel on the first try, boys after four years of unexplained
secondary IF,
lots of clomid, injectibles, IUI's and our one very blessed IVF attempt

We
live in Cleveland.

Next??

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Old February 4th 05, 12:21 AM
m.ackerman

Seth,

I just voted...keep us updated on your songs.

wrote:

You go Seth! I just love Country and do get GAC! Congrats on your songs!
I will keep listening for them.

Thanks. If you want to help get the video into the Top 20, you can
vote for it at http://www.gactv.com/vote.html

Shirley

. ..