What happened to our group?? ROLL CALL

Old March 4th 05, 09:01 AM
Jennifer in Maryland

Hey everyone! Long time no see! I check in every now & then and miss the
great camaraderie. :-) I may have given this update already earlier in the
fall, but here it is again, just in case. :-)

I'm Jennifer (35), married to Tim (41). Our oldest is Janna, age 18; then
we have boy/girl twins, Bryan and Emily, who are 10; and then we have Katie,
who is 6. We live in Maryland outside Annapolis. I'm a SAHM and Tim & I
run our own advertising business, so basically we're both SAH parents
whenever possible. :-)

Janna, believe it or not, is in college this year. She's a freshman at a
small private liberal arts college in Pennsylvania, about a 5-hour drive
from home. She got academic scholarships to attend and is a top swimmer for
the college team (NCAA Division III). We're so proud of her! She comes
home when she can, and we IM a lot.

Bryan and Emily are in 5th grade, which is middle school for their
particular school. They're both doing well academically and socially, no
concerns right now, and they're very active with all the school has to
offer. They are both playing clarinet at school; they're both in Scouts;
and Bryan takes private voice lessons. We still spend a lot of time
together, and the kids love being with us, which is awesome. Right now
their latest obsession is the card game "Spit," which I play nearly every
night as long as I can stand it, lol.

Katie is in 1st grade, and she's reading! It's so exciting. :-) She's a
true sweetheart. She's never given us much trouble, and for the most part
she just trails after the older kids doing whatever she can to be of
assistance to them. She's sort of the unofficial "gofer" for her sibs
rolls eyes. ;-)

Sorry if I updated too recently. I should just Google for the details, but
I'm lazy and it's 4 AM. :-)

Good to "see" you all again!

Jenny