5 month old twins flipping over...no sleep!

Old May 28th 05, 01:53 AM
m.ackerman

Hey gang, dropping in for this one... Kathleen was 10 months before she
slept through the night and Chris was 17 months!!!! I almost died (or at
least it felt that way). They eventually did everything they were supposed
to, potty train (3 years 4 months - within 2 days), no bottles (2 years)
never had passies. Now at 10 those things seem so small in comparison to
problems now. As my mom used to say (God bless her soul), little babies,
little problems, big kids, big problems! Boy I sure do respect my parents a
lot more now, especially as the kids are getting older and older....

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/95

"Megan" wrote in message
Sophie,
I think you have a couple more weeks!
How's the BFing going? E-mail me when you get a chance. They are almost
1 mo. old!!!

~Megan~
"Mama" to twins,
Aidan & Alexis

Old June 2nd 05, 01:42 PM
Chele

My girls are 5.5 months old and have been sleeping from 10pm to about 6am
for about two weeks now. It used to be from 10pm to 3pm or so, but the time
span has lengthened. I have started them on solids so perhaps that helped
things...not sure.

Chele
Mom of 5
Alyssa and Abby 12/20/04

Old June 10th 05, 06:32 AM
Sophie

Now Chele..Don't say that, LOL I was looking forward to the 2 months mark
like it happened with Héloïse ! But of course, none of them is showing signs
of readiness. Maybe Caroline, who drinks roughly every 4 hours even though
she's the tiniest one.

Sophie