Prayer for Sue Rogers

Old April 4th 05, 07:23 AM

Default Prayer for Sue Rogers

Please join me in daily prayer for an unbeliever from
alt.parenting.solutions.

Dear Lord,

Bless Sue. Save her soul. Help her to repent to You and trust Jesus
Christ for salvation.

Help Sue to read the Bible and go to church. Let Sue see and feel your

love. Send Christians to bless Sue's socks off.

Praise You for being good and worthy, Lord. There is no other like
You.

In Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

God bless you, Sue.

I apoligize for my behaviors before if they were wrong.

Sincerely,
John Wolf

Old April 4th 05, 07:44 AM
Bear

Johnny Wolf wrote
: Please join me in daily prayer for an unbeliever from
: alt.parenting.solutions.

Please join me in prayer for Johnny Wolf, a believer from one of these
boards.

O Goddess, may the web of thine interwoven kinunity support us in our quest
for Wisdom.

O Goddess, thou art unto us the pale disc of the moon whose silver shine of
Wisdom will guide us out of the darkness of our ignorance.

O Goddess, we thank thee for allowing us consciences that Johnny might
choose how to live, and we pray that Johnny have the humility to choose thy
way.

We glory that we are born of thee, O Goddess, Our Mother, that we know not
to seek to overpower you in our fancied might, but to seek to flow with thy
currents and to feel thy kinunity about us.

O Goddess, we thank thee that in Wisdom we have learnt the error of
worshipping supernatural spirits and have been born again in Nature to love
and enjoy the warmth and comfort of kinunity with thee and thine.

O Goddess, we praise thee for the golden sun, which daily rises to warm us
and heal us in its life-giving radiance.

--
Bear

And I know it’s my own damn fault.

Old April 4th 05, 01:28 PM
Sue Rodgers

Help Sue to read the Bible and go to church.

I have been doing both for longer than you have been alive, thank you
very much.
--
Rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly...
Old April 4th 05, 06:15 PM
Bev A. Kupf

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:20:08 -0700,
Jason Gastrich ) wrote:
Sue Rodgers wrote:
wrote:

Help Sue to read the Bible and go to church.

I have been doing both for longer than you have been alive, thank you
very much.

His prayer has been answered.

How presumptious of you (and John) to assume that his "prayers" have
anything to do with Sue's (or anyone else's decision to read the Bible
and go to Church!

People like you give Christianity a bad name.

Beverly
--
Many a smale maketh a grate -- Geoffrey Chaucer
Old April 4th 05, 06:17 PM
David D. aa#2219 thanks to Gastrich

Jason Gastrich wrote:
Sue Rodgers wrote:
wrote:

Help Sue to read the Bible and go to church.

I have been doing both for longer than you have been alive, thank

you
very much.

His prayer has been answered.

Oh brother! Did you read her answer Jason???
She has being doing both years??? How could
John's prayer have been answered?

You childish comprehension is beyond doubt.

David D.

Which version of the Bible do you like to read?

Chances are that you think she is a heretic.

Old April 4th 05, 06:20 PM
Jason Gastrich

Sue Rodgers wrote:
wrote:

Help Sue to read the Bible and go to church.

I have been doing both for longer than you have been alive, thank you
very much.

His prayer has been answered.

Which version of the Bible do you like to read?

Regards,
Jason
--

--------

Jesus Christ Saves Ministries
http://www.jcsm.org
Over 90,000 web pages!

John 8:36 reads, "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be
free indeed."

Galatians 5:1 reads, "Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which
Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of
bondage."

ICQ#: 20731140 . AIM: MrJasonGastrich . YIM: Jesus_Saved_Jason

Old April 4th 05, 10:02 PM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 2454134.0b2FJAZcPd@FreeBSD:

You should not be so judgemental Bev, that's not nice.

Says the lamer that condemns entire groups of people zie has never met
nor ever will, based on a tissue of lies about them.

the Mr. Rogers DVD [email protected] General 1 May 24th 05 02:50 PM
the Mr. Rogers DVD [email protected] General 0 May 18th 05 01:27 AM
Mr. Rogers Videos and Music paul General 1 March 1st 04 04:27 AM
attorney's prayer biff Child Support 1 August 10th 03 01:07 AM
a nursing toddler's prayer Karen Askey Breastfeeding 4 August 3rd 03 07:07 AM