Billy Best: The Boy Who Ran Away From Chemotherapy

Old August 18th 06, 04:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Ilena Rose

Default Billy Best: The Boy Who Ran Away From Chemotherapy

Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

http://www.billybest.net/

Billy’s Story
(Told by his parents Bill and Sue Best)

Our son Billy was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Disease in June 1994. He
was 16 years old. Not knowing any better, we took the advice of the
oncologists and Billy started chemotherapy in July. The treatments
continued until October when he packed his bags and ran away from home
to get away from the chemo. He left us a note explaining that he felt
the chemo was killing him rather than curing him. Being a born again
Christian he put his life totally in God’s Hands.

We were devastated. We had no idea that Billy felt this strongly
against the treatments. We did everything we could think of to track
him down with absolutely no luck at all. Eventually the media became
involved in our story and it was picked up by the national news media
through the Associated Press. Billy, who was in Houston, Texas was
amazed to see his parents on the tv show “A Current Affair”, pleading
with him to call home. He did call us and we told Billy that he would
not be forced into chemotherapy or radiation treatments. During this
time we were deluged with phone calls and letters from cancer
survivors who had used traditional treatments saying Billy needed to
complete his treatments, although some of them were fighting cancer
for the second or third time.

When Billy returned home he was tested at the Dana Farber Cancer
Institute in Boston. The results showed that the cancer was growing
and looking worse than it had in October. The media, who were closely
following our story reported that we were looking into alternative
therapies. We were inundated with letters and packages about many
different alternative therapies and spoke with countless people who
had used these therapies with success. After reading and studying this
information we informed the doctors and counselors at the hospital
that we had decided to use alternative therapies. The hospital
reported us to the Department of Social Services in Massachusetts as
unfit parents and tried to have Billy taken away. Fortunately, the
state decided not to get involved in this case and we were able to
proceed.

We were very confused and didn’t know which treatment to choose. Every
letter and every phone call urged us to try the therapy that person
had used successfully. Finally, in January 1995 after much prayer and
with the Lord’s help we decided on the treatments that Billy would
use. Essiac was one of the treatments that we decided on although it
took us awhile to wade through the counterfeits and finally settle on
the real Essiac from Resperin Corporation. He started on nine ounces
daily and continued that protocol for about six months. Now he takes
three or four ounces daily as a preventative. We take the same dosage
and have been much healthier since starting Essiac.

Billy also used 714X for 6 months. This is an all natural injection
that boosts the immune system and is manufactured in Canada. For more
information about this treatment call CERBE Distribution in Quebec,
the manufacturer of 714X at (819) 564-7883 or Sue and Bill Best at
(508) 378-2274.

Billy also made nutritional changes including: avoiding red meat,
eating only chicken, turkey and fish, no dairy products, no sugar, no
carbonated beverages. He did eat lots of fresh, organic produce,
drank lots of distilled water and tried to eat unprocessed, natural
foods. We also started visiting health food stores frequently to learn
about natural foods. In addition, he took various vitamin supplements
to help build up the immune system. He continues to take supplements
and this is one reason his health is excellent today. No matter how
nutritiously we try to eat, we are lacking our daily requirements for
vitamins and minerals. So it makes good sense to take natural
supplements made by a reputable company.

Within two and a half months of using these natural therapies the
cancer was gone, (that was March 1995) and has been gone ever since.
We are very thankful to the Lord for leading us to natural therapies.
We feel that the Lord answered our prayers for a cure for Billy by
showing us the way to good health and teaching us how to be in charge
of our own health. These natural treatments build up the immune
system and allow your body to heal itself as God intended.
Chemotherapy and Radiation are man made and kill the body’s immune
system.

We thank the Lord every day for what he has done in our lives and are
very happy to share this story with you. Please feel free to contact
us for more information.

Old August 18th 06, 06:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
vakker

But Peter Moran will say he didn't have cancer to begin with and was
diagnosed wrong or else it was the chemotherapy kicking in later that cured
his cancer. Surely Billy Best and his family are just poor deluded fools
who've been duped by all these alt fraud shysters and needlessly bilked of
their hard earned money!

Thanks for the post Ilena. Please keep up your good constant fight on all
fronts for our health freedom. Heartfelt thanks. God bless.

Old August 18th 06, 11:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
CWatters

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

... Essiac was one of the treatments that we decided on although it
took us awhile to wade through the counterfeits and finally settle on
the real Essiac from Resperin Corporation.

I just love the way all the Essiac web sites say something like...

http://www.resperin.ca

"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease."

http://essiac.net/

"All products are not to be used to replace Medication or treatment"

I also quite liked this one...

"Essiac herbs are grown and harvested to strict European standards - one of
the most stringent quality control standards in the world."

In Europe if they don't make claims to be a medicine they are essentially
unregulated.

Old August 18th 06, 11:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
HCN

"vakker" wrote in message
But Peter Moran will say he didn't have cancer to begin with and was
diagnosed wrong or else it was the chemotherapy kicking in later that
cured his cancer. Surely Billy Best and his family are just poor deluded
fools who've been duped by all these alt fraud shysters and needlessly
bilked of their hard earned money!

Also, he tried 714X, not Hoxsey's therapy. There really isn't much on 714X
out there anymore.

From http://www.billybest.net/billy.htm ... "Updated January 2003"

Not really much of an update is it?... Only about 3 3/4 years ago. Lots
could have happened. Here is another page last updated in December 2003,
found it on the Wayback Machine:
http://web.archive.org/web/200410100...net/index.html and
the cancer page:
http://web.archive.org/web/200410142...et/cancer.html

There is a reason it was never updated past Dec. 2003, the site owner died
March 2004:
http://obits.abqjournal.com//results?obit_id=56606

Old August 19th 06, 12:13 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Peter Moran

"vakker" wrote in message
But Peter Moran will say he didn't have cancer to begin with and was
diagnosed wrong or else it was the chemotherapy kicking in later that
cured his cancer. Surely Billy Best and his family are just poor deluded
fools who've been duped by all these alt fraud shysters and needlessly
bilked of their hard earned money!

Not really. I do think it would be only fair that I should be allowed to
see with my own eyes tests showing that the Hodgkin's disease was still
there in January 1995 (when the alternative treatments were commenced) and
the later tests showing that it was gone. We aren't even told what tests
were done or offered any reports. That makes this low quality evidence,
dependent entirely upon the parent's say-so.

Even if everything was consistent with a treatment effect, this single case
would prove little. Low grade lymphoma does have a signficant rate of
spontanous remission.

If it was a case of a much more predictable cancer such as advanced NSCLC
that would be a more convincing, but even then one would like another one
or two really good cases to go with it before getting too excited about a
treatment that otherwise has no track record of curing cancer. . I mean,
Essiac and 714X have been around for yonks and used very widely without
being able to produce any proportionate body of high quality cases.

Even if you want to out this forward as proof that these methods can cure
Hodgkin's, how often does it work? You can have no idea. It might be as
low as one in 10,000 cases which would not make it a very wise treatment
choice when better methods exist.

I am trying to get together something that might improve understanding of
the role of anecdotal material in relation to cancer cures

see http://members.bordernet.com.au/~pmo...eranecdote.htm

Peter Moran

www.cancerwatcher.com

Old August 19th 06, 01:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jeff

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam. Do you think the only people who are out to sell something are
pharmaceutical companies?

Jeff

Old August 19th 06, 04:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
vakker

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam. Do you think the only people who are out to sell something are
pharmaceutical companies?

Jeff

Then where are they advertising?

Old August 19th 06, 04:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
HCN

"vakker" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam. Do you think the only people who are out to sell something
are pharmaceutical companies?

Jeff

Then where are they advertising?

On the front page and right he http://www.billybest.net/howto.htm ...
that website is really a sales site for "essiac", and there company is
called "Best Enterprises".

Of course it hasn't been updated for almost 4 years. Who knows what the
condition of Billy is, or if he had to finally resort to conventional
therapy.

Old August 19th 06, 06:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

"Peter Moran" wrote in message
u...

"vakker" wrote in message
[...]

Source: American Cancer Society

http://www.newstarget.com/z010244.html

NewsTarget.com printable article
Originally published July 31 2005
Is the American Cancer Society more interested in cancer profit than cancer
prevention?
A staggering 1.37 million new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in calendar
2005. That statistic was taken straight from the American Cancer Society's
own reports. Given the crushing impact of cancer on public health, coupled
with the ineffectiveness of measures like chemotherapy and radiation, you'd
think that agencies like the American Cancer Society (ACS) would clamor for
the chance to investigate new methods for preventing and combating the
disease. Unfortunately, you might be wrong.
In this article, we'll explore how agencies like the ACS have an eye for
their own financial interests. Why does the ACS reportedly put far greater
financial emphasis on chemotherapy and radiation research than on
life-saving prevention techniques? Why does the ACS appear to discredit
physicians researching and practicing effective alternative cancer-fighting
techniques? A closer look at the American Cancer Society reveals the
agency's ties to the cancer industry.

Conflicts of Interest: Why the ACS stresses treatment and screening over
prevention
So what are the American Cancer Society's strategies for fighting cancer?
Innocent Casualties author Elaine Feuer comments that the ACS is more intent
on developing cancer treatments than preventing the disease. Feuer argues,
"Instead of allotting money towards the prevention of cancer, the medical
establishment prescribes chemotherapy and radiation (which can be very
expensive and even toxic)."
Also contentious is the agency's emphasis on screening. Samuel S. Epstein,
author of The Politics of Cancer, argues that the society's "priorities
remain fixated on damage control -- screening, diagnosis, and treatment."
Sure enough, the ACS' 2005 Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Facts and
Figures report focuses primarily on screening. While screenings are valuable
in helping people fight cancer, they do not prevent the disease. If
decreasing the number of cancer fatalities is the first priority, why not
prevent the disease before it starts?

Many critics of the American Cancer Society are quick to suggest its "vested
interest" in the cancer industry, especially in chemotherapy and
pharmaceutical treatments. Dr. Samuel Epstein, former head of a
Congressional committee on cancer, has accused the ACS of foul play for
years. Epstein claims that the ACS' "longstanding conflicts of interest with
a wide range of industries, coupled with a systematic discrediting of
evidence of avoidable causes of cancer" preclude many powerful life-saving
initiatives.

In a debate this year, Dr. Michael Thun of the American Cancer Society did
not deny the agency's connection to corporate interests. "The American
Cancer Society views relationships with corporations as a source of revenue
for cancer prevention," said Dr. Thun. "That can be construed as an inherent
conflict of interest, or it can be construed as a pragmatic way to get
funding to support cancer control."

So it is in fact true that the ACS' 22-member board was created in 1990 to
solicit corporate contributions. It's also true that board members include
Gordon Binder, who is the CEO of Amgen, a biotechnology company that sells
chemotherapy products. Another board member, David R. Bethune, is president
of Lederle Laboratories, a multinational pharmaceutical company and a
division of American Cyanamid Company. In fact, many board members seemingly
stand to make more money by treating cancer than preventing it.

But as Thun said, these relationships are "pragmatic" ways to garner
funding. Money, according to The Chronicle of Philanthropy, is the name of
the ACS' game. The Chronicle of Philanthropy is a watchdog organization that
monitors major charities. After analyzing the ACS' budgets and programs,
they concluded the agency is "more interested in accumulating wealth than
saving lives."

Epstein argues that the ACS's financial ties with industry also skew its
policies pertaining to environmental causes of cancer. In his new book,
Cancer-Gate: How to Win the Losing War Against Cancer, Epstein claims the
agency is willfully suppressing information about the environmental causes
of cancer. Carcinogens can be found in pesticides, industrial pollution,
materials used in plastic or reconstructive surgery, the water supply and
many other everyday materials.

Corporations - some of which contribute to the American Cancer Society -
profit handsomely while they pollute the air, water, and food with a wide
range of carcinogens, endangering the lives of millions of people. Why is
the ACS silent? Epstein says they are more interested in inflating their
budget than waging war against industrial pollution.

See the video: We've made available a short segment (3 minutes) from a
must-see DVD called The Corporation, in which Dr. Epstein explains much more
about the American Cancer Society and the cancer establishment in general.
It's a large download (37MB), and it's a Windows .avi file format,
compressed in a .zip archive. To download it, right-click here, then save
the file to your computer. Once the download is complete, double-click the
file on your computer to view it.

Full credit for this video belongs to The Corporation film, which is
strongly recommended. This short segment from the supplementary interviews
is used under Fair Use as a commentary on the film and the cancer industry.
Special thanks to Dr. Epstein for his courage and dedication in standing up
to the cancer industry.

Preventing Smoking: The ACS' unidirectional attack
After heavy criticism in the 1980s, the American Cancer Society did step up
some of its preventative measures. To date, the ACS' anti-smoking campaign
is the most effective action ever taken by the agency. With states like New
York prohibiting smoking in all businesses - bars and restaurants included -
and a decrease in adult and adolescent smoking, the fight against Big
Tobacco appears to be paying off. Even in this case, however, the American
Cancer Society nevertheless stands to gain in some fashion from its
unidirectional preventative action against smoking.
In the past few years the ACS has taken corporate "sponsorship" money.
Here's how it works: Sponsors pay the ACS to have the society's logo donned
on certain products. SmithKline Beecham, producer of NicoDerm CQ and
Nicorette anti-smoking aids, paid the ACS $1 million for the right to use
the American Cancer Society name.

But does taking money from these companies decrease the number of cancer
fatalities caused by smoking? Given the already exorbitant price of
anti-smoking aids in addition to the amount Beecham pays for the rights to
the ACS logo, few smokers (who are statically lower-income) are enticed to
quit smoking. These sponsorships also create an even more startling
question: Does the ACS endorse these products? The American Cancer Society
says no, claiming that the use of their logo represents a "partnership,"
although representatives of the ACS seem slow to articulate just what a
partnership is. No extra ACS money goes into research for these products,
nor are Beecham's products part of a long-term anti-smoking initiative.

Conservative Medicine: The ACS' Committee on Unproven Methods of Cancer
Management
Many alternative health doctors and providers charge the American Cancer
Society with blackballing effective, albeit non-traditional, treatments.
Critics claim the ACS attacks non-patentable, natural treatments in an
effort to protect the interests of pharmaceutical companies. The main target
of criticism: The ACS' controversial "Committee on Unproven Methods of
Cancer Management." This Committee reviews unorthodox or alternative
therapies, putting many of these treatments on the "Unproven Methods" list.
Appearing on this list can mean literal ruin to any health practitioner. Dr.
Stanislaw R. Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D., felt the full weight of just such an
appearance. He was refused research money and raided by the FDA, which
seized 200,000 documents from his clinic. But Dr. Burzynski stands by his
method of treating cancer with antineoplastons, treating hundreds of
patients a year with a relatively high success rate.
In Alternative Medicine, Burton Goldberg claims many of the treatments on
the "Unproven Methods" list have never been demonstrated ineffective or
dangerous. In fact, Goldberg states, "[These treatments] may not have been
subjected to any tests at all -- neither by the American Cancer Society nor
by any other agency, public or private. They merely seem ineffective in the
light of prevailing theories of cancer etiology and therapy." Unfortunately,
any practitioner assigned to this list is automatically considered a
dangerous quack. Funding usually vanishes and the treatment fails before it
has even undergone rigorous testing.

In fact, more than 100 promising alternative non-patented and nontoxic
therapies have already been identified and discredited by the American
Cancer Society in this way. Included among these are Tumor Necrosis Factor
(originally called Coleys' Toxin), hydrazine sulfate, laetrile, Gersons
therapy and Burzynski's antineoplastons. Practitioners, activists and cancer
survivors are likening the "Unproven Methods" tactic to witch hunts that
unfairly target natural therapies over toxic chemical therapies. Many have
even called for a boycott of the ACS.

The American Cancer Society's mission statement says it is "dedicated to
eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving
lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education,
advocacy, and service." Unfortunately, the ACS' corporate entanglements,
slippery priorities, and lack of vision may constrict this public agency
from making any meaningful strides in the war against cancer.

The experts speak on The American Cancer Society
The American Medical Association (AMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA),
National Cancer Institute (NCI), and American Cancer Society (ACS), as well
as certain large corporations profit from the cancer industry. It is
important to emphasize that this confederation of interests known as
organized medicine consists principally of medical politicians and business
interests, not practicing doctors. Physicians themselves have often objected
to the unscientific rejection of alternative therapies and to restrictions
on their own freedom to research or administer them.
When Healing Becomes A Crime by Kenny Ausubel, page 445
Having made his decision, Burzynski proceeded to experience, as his Baylor
department chairman had predicted he would, the full-scale legal and
regulatory terror of county, state, and national authorities. He was
investigated by the Board of Ethics of the Harris County Medical Society on
the charge of using unapproved medications; he was refused research money by
mainstream funders who had previously funded him. Subsequently, he was to
have his offices raided by the FDA, which seized 200,000 medical files and
documents, and he was placed on the American Cancer Society's "unproven
methods" list. He was sued by an insurance company and investigated by a
Federal grand jury.
Choices In Healing by Michael Lerner, page 614

Corporate sponsors currently have formed "partnerships" with a number of
leading nonprofit organizations, which allows them to pay for the right to
use the organizations' names and logos in advertisements. The American
Cancer Society reeled in $1 million from SmithKline Beecham for the right to
use its logo in ads for Beecham's NicoDerm CQ and Nicorette anti-smoking
aids.
Ephedra Fact And Fiction by Mike Fillon, page 149

In spite of the almost universal experience of physicians to the contrary,
the American Cancer Society still prattles to the public that their
statistics show a higher recovery rate for treated patients as compared to
untreated patients. After all, if this were not the case, why would anyone
spend the money or accept the pain and disfigurement associated with these
orthodox treatments? But how can they get away with such outright lies?
World Without Cancer by G Edward Griffin, page 146

Corporate sponsors have formed "partnerships" with a number of leading
nonprofit organizations in which they pay for the right to use the
organizations' names and logos in advertisements. Bristol-Myers Squibb, for
example, paid $600,000 to the American Heart Association for the right to
display the AHA's name and logo in ads for its cholesterol-lowering drug
Pravachol. The American Cancer Society reeled in $ 1 million from SmithKline
Beecham for the right to use its logo in ads for Beecham's NicoDerm CQ and
Nicorette anti-smoking aids. Although the nonprofit organizations involved
in these deals deny that the use of their names and logos constitutes an
endorsement, the corporate sponsors have no such illusions. "PR pros view
those third-party endorsements as invaluable ways to build goodwill among
consumers for a client's product line," notes O'Dwyer's PR Services Report.
For propriety's sake, however, a bit of discretion is necessary. "Don't use
the word 'endorse' when speaking to executives from non-profits about their
relationships with the private sector," O'Dwyer's advised. "The preferred
non-profit vernacular is: recommended, sponsorship, approved, or
partnership."
Trust Us We Are Experts by Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber, page 16

It is natural for the careerist to gravitate into such apparently
humanitarian organizations as the American Cancer Society. Not only does
this provide him with the aura of status among his approving friends, but it
also provides some pretty nice employment in a low-pressure field devoid of
competition or of the economic necessity to show either a profit or even
tangible results. In fact, it is the very lack of results that adds stature
to his position and importance to his work.
World Without Cancer by G Edward Griffin, page 331

These are the best examples the American Cancer Society spokesman can come
up with as proof that there is no suppression of innovation by the medical
establishment! Nothing in the history of these innovations, nor of any of
the other examples cited in this book, contradicts the view that new ideas
often have a difficult time getting established and must face the
indifference-and even the hostility-of vested interests.
The Cancer Industry by Ralph W Moss, page 438

..a 60 percent five-year survival rate, but Hodgkin's disease represents only
about 1 percent of all cancers. Table 1.4 reflects the best available data
on historical trends in cancer patient survival from the NCI Cancer
Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) program.8 (Results are much
less encouraging than those claimed by the American Cancer Society on the
basis of the same NCI Data.) This is the case despite the vast sums of money
spent over the last 30 years, despite the high priorities for cancer
research set by Congress, despite devotion of an entire federal agency (the
National Cancer Institute) to the cancer problem, and in the face of
continuing misleading and optimistic reassurances by the American Cancer
Society.
The Politics Of Cancer by Samuel S Epstein MD, page 15

Each year, thousands of Americans travel to Mexico and Germany to receive
Laetrile therapy. They do this because it has been suppressed in the United
States. Most of these patients have been told that their cancer is terminal
and they have but a few months to live. Yet, an incredible percentage of
them have recovered and are living normal lives. However, the FDA, the AMA,
the American Cancer Society, and the cancer research centers continue to
pronounce that Laetrile is quackery. The recovered patients, they say,
either had "spontaneous remissions" or never had cancer in the first place.
World Without Cancer by G Edward Griffin, page 22

It is clear that the American Cancer Society-or at least someone very high
within it-is trying to give the American people a good old-fashioned snow
job. The truth of the matter is-ACS statistics notwithstanding-orthodox
medicine does not have "proven cancer cures," and what it does have is
pitifully inadequate considering the prestige it enjoys, the money it
collects, and the snobbish scorn it heaps upon those who do not wish to
subscribe to its treatments.
World Without Cancer by G Edward Griffin, page 152

"The ordinary observer might assume that the treatments on this list have
been demonstrated to be ineffective," continues Dr. Coulter. "That is not
the case: they have not been subjected to any testing at all-neither by the
American Cancer Society nor by any other agency, public or private. They
merely seem ineffective in the light of prevailing theories of cancer
etiology and therapy." Dr. Coulter doubts that any procedure on the
"Unproven Methods" list will ever obtain the financing or bureaucratic
approval needed to establish its therapeutic value. "Hence," he says,
"characterizing a cancer therapy as 'unproven' is a self-fulfilling prophecy
in the truest sense of the word. Competition by maverick researchers is
effectively suppressed."
Alternative Medicine by Burton Goldberg, page 51

Predictably, spokesmen for the cancer establishment deny that the
suppression of new ideas even takes place. "As a result of the medical
profession's insistence upon reliable standards of proof of cure," according
to the American Cancer Society's book Unproven Methods, "the proponents of
unproven remedies are prone to charge that they are being persecuted by the
'medical trust' or 'organized medicine' " (ACS, I97ib:i8).
The Cancer Industry by Ralph W Moss, page 435

Another propaganda film with a similar approach was produced by the American
Cancer Society and is called Journey Into Darkness. Featuring guest star
Robert Ryan as the host, the film is a masterpiece of scripting and acting.
Weaving several stories into one, it portrays the mental torture experienced
by several cancer victims as they grapple with having to decide whether they
should take the advice of their wise and kindly doctor and pursue proven
orthodox treatments, or allow their fears and doubts to overcome their
judgment and seek the unproven treatments of a medically untrained quack who
promises miracle cures but whose only real interest is in how much money the
patient can afford to pay. In the end, some make the "right" choice and
resolve to follow the guidance of their doctor. Others make the "wrong"
choice and begin their long and tragic journey into darkness.
World Without Cancer by G Edward Griffin, page 300

Dr. Vickers is Assistant Attending Research Methodologist, Memorial
Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY.

Sloan-Kettering is a bastion of the cancer establishment

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp...re_fa lse.htm

http://www.pushhamburger.com/jan03pearl3.htm

http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/ADTI_Frauds_01.html

Peter Moran

www.cancerwatcher.com

Old August 19th 06, 06:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You cannot see any spam from your lying buddies.