CAM C-sections and WMDs in S. Korea? (WMDs approached 40% c-sec rate in 2000)

Old November 7th 04, 05:11 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default CAM C-sections and WMDs in S. Korea? (WMDs approached 40% c-sec rate in 2000)

CAM C-SECTIONS and WMDs...

WMD = Western-trained medical doctor (WMD acronym is from Sang-Il Lee, MD,
PhD, MPH et al.with Weechang Kang, PhD, writing in the American Journal of
Public Health [2002] cited below)

CAM (complementary and alternative medicine) generally means UNPROVEN
medicine...

Western-trained medical doctors/WMDs are closing pelvic outlets up to 30%
and KEEPING pelvic outlets closed when babies get stuck (see below) - even
as they note in their journals that,

"It is established obstetric teaching that a narrow pelvic outlet
predisposes to a difficult vaginal delivery..."
--Ass-Ärztin Dr. Andrea Froschauer-Frudinger et al. [Br J Obstet Gynaecol
2002;109(11):1207-12]

Semisitting and dorsal - medicine's most frequent delivery positions - are
*criminal* CAM delivery positions (I am for pardons in advance for MDs; see
below)...

See Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

South Korean MDs ("Western-trained medical doctors/WMDs") - are likely the
most prolific practitioners of CAM (unproven) procedures - weapons of mass
BIRTH destruction.

See my South Korea ASSUMPTION below.

SOUTH KOREA APPROACHED 40% C-SECTION RATE IN 2000...

South Korean health care practitioners and the South Korean health care
system are reportedly the "origins" of "the main cause" of South Korea's
high c-section rate, as in,

"The main cause of the rapid rise of cesarean section rates in South Korea
during the past two decades [approached 40% in 2000] have its origins in
health care practitioners and the health care system in which they work."
--SangIl Lee, MD, PhD, MPH, YoungHo Khang, MD, PhD*, and MooSong Lee, MD,
PhD
Birth Volume 31 Issue 2 Page 108 - June 2004
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/lin...4.00288.x/abs/

South Korean MDs - like their Western counterparts - may be closing birth
canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed when babies get stuck.

ASSUMPTION: South Korean MDs are using unproven woman-on-her-back (dorsal
and semisitting - birth-canal-closing) delivery positions - performing CAM
C-sections - closing birth canals up to 30% - as they perform gruesome
spinal manipulation on most babies...

ATTENTION PREGNANT WOMEN in South Korea (and elsewhere): To allow your
birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%, just roll onto your side as you
push your baby out.

BEWARE THOUGH: Some OBs let women "try" alternative delivery positions but
move them back to semisitting or dorsal (close their birth canals up to 30%)
for the actual delivery.

TALK TO YOUR OB TODAY because, as indicated above, it is standard procedure
for OBs to KEEP birth canals closed (keep women semisitting or dorsal) when
babies get stuck as they violently push (with oxytocin and Cytotec) and
gruesomely pull (with hands, forceps or vacuum extractors)

ALL spinal manipulation of babies being born is gruesome with the birth
canal closed.

South Koren MDs are likely the most prolific providers of CAM (unproven)
spinal manipulation in South Korea - if my assumption is correct.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Other massive felonies are being "performed" by OBs here in America....
Mass vagina and penis slicing...

In addition to illegally slicing abdomens en masse (birth-canal-closed
c-sections) - American OBs are slicing vaginas en masse (episiotomy) -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to open
birth canals even as they close birth canals up to 30%.

American MDs' grisly most frequent surgical behavior toward MALES - routine
slicing of infant penises - is also an ongoing massive OB felony.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

In 2000 - the year the South Korean c-section rate approached 40% - American
MDs finally admitted that babies can feel pain. They "clarifed": Babies
can't VERBALIZE their pain. American MDs still haven't retracted (and
apologized for) their phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology - which
(incidentally) they used again in 2000 to "explain" why babies struggle when
strapped down for routine partial penis amputation.

See MD prison terms and infant penises...

One last OB surgical felony - it is a doozy... American MDs are abusing
their MOST frequent surgery - temporarily asphyxiating babies by IMMEDIATELY
clamping/cutting umbilical cords to rob massive amounts of blood from
babies. (My thanks to Donna Young for calling my attention to this latter OB
felony - and to Kelly Moscarello for calling my attention back to it when
her little Bella suffered cerebral palsy after an unthinking paramedic aped
his MD handlers and immediately clamped the cord of a baby who was not yet
breathing.)

As usual, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs because - as
impressionable young med students - MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies.

I'll cc law enforcement including Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers and
Disneyland DA Tony Rackackaus as usual...

Copied also to Sang-Il Lee, MD, PhD, MPH et al. via Young-Ho Khang, MD, PhD,
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Ulsan College of Medicine,
388-1 Poongnap-Dong Songpa-Gu, Seoul, 138-736 Korea (e-mail:
).

CAM C-SECTIONS...

In 2002, Sang-Il Lee, MD, PhD, MPH et al.(with Weechang Kang, PhD) "compared
knowledge of, attitudes toward, and experience with complementary and
alternative medicine (CAM) among Western medicine-trained doctors (WMDs) and
Oriental medicine-trained doctors (OMDs)..."

Sang-Il Lee et al. (with Kang) concluded (in part):

"OMDs possessed a deeper understanding of and greater experience with CAM."
--Sang-Il Lee et al. (with Kang). December 2002, Vol 92, No. 12 | American
Journal of Public Health
http://www.ajph.org/cgi/content/abstract/92/12/1994

I think Sang-Il Lee et al. (with Kang) may have arrived at a grossly
erroneous conclusion.

CAM generally means unproven...

See again: Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

If my assumption above is correct, South Korea's Western medicine-trained
doctors (WMDs) have the greatest experience with CAM (unproven medicine);
they are closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies'
spines at birth.

If my assumption above is correct, South Korea's MDs are the most prolific
spinal manipulators - and they are GRUESOME (sometimes fatal) spinal
manipulators.

Regardless whether my assumption about South Korean MDs closing birth canals
is correct, hopefully MDs at South Korea's Department of PREVENTIvE Medicine
at the University of Ulsan College of Medicine will immediately speak out to
end the grisly global obstetric felony.

Young-Ho Khang, MD, PhD, I hope you will forward this email to your 2002
co-author Weechang Kang, PhD.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Well, since people are still reading... : )

Amy in New Zealand wrote:

"I think you have to look at positioning for
labour and delivery, not meaning to stir Todd up, but it seems stupid to put
a large (and possibly unfit) woman on her back where she doesn't have
gravity to help her."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...utput=gpl ain

Yep - again that dynamite quote:

"It is established obstetric teaching that a narrow pelvic outlet
predisposes to a difficult vaginal delivery..."
--Ass-Ärztin Dr. Andrea Froschauer-Frudinger et al. [Br J Obstet Gynaecol
2002;109(11):1207-12]

A large woman is only going to be closing her birth canal/pelvic outlet up
to 30% - WITH MORE FORCE.

Even the smallest/lightest women is being forced to deny her baby up to 30%
of pelvic outlet area.

Thanks to Western medical training, CAM (birth-canal-closed) C-section is a
GLOBAL obstetric felony.

Western-trained MDs (WMDs) are weapons of mass BIRTH destruction -
worldwide.

YES - women push babies out all the time with birth canals closed up to 30%.

BUT...what about the unexplained brain bleeds in an estimated 4.6% of
babies? What about the unexplained deaths and unexplained paralyses? What
about the unexplained "lesser motor and perceptual deficits at 4 years"?

It makes NO sense for us to let MDs close birth canals.

I hope South Korea's preventive medicine MDs immediately speak out publicly
in protest - and copy me when they do.

My thanks to Anne for mentioning South Korea.

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
usenet archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "CAM C-sections and
WMDs in S. Korea? (WMDs approached 40% c-sec rate in 2000)"