Cheating...

Old November 5th 03, 08:33 AM
CME

Default Cheating...

I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do is
cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Christine

Old November 5th 03, 10:39 AM
Moon Shyne

"CME" wrote in message
I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do is
cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Sometimes, you have to accept that you loved someone the best you were able, and
they loved you the best they were able, and what they were able to do isn't what
you wanted or needed. The lack wasn't in you.

Hang in there, it gets better

(trite, but true)

Christine

Old November 5th 03, 10:47 AM
Joelle

My first thoughts were I wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it.

Of course he's not worth it. He's a worm. And remember this is all about HIM,
not you. You did nothing wrong. Cheats cheat, it's what they do.

Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Not everything has a cosmic purpose.

Take a breath, wash your face and go do something fun with your kids. Go watch
some movie he hated. Do something you haven't done since you met him.

You are better than him.

Joelle

Old November 5th 03, 02:57 PM
CME

"Joelle" wrote in message
My first thoughts were I wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to

my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it.

Of course he's not worth it. He's a worm. And remember this is all about

HIM,
not you. You did nothing wrong. Cheats cheat, it's what they do.

Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Not everything has a cosmic purpose.

Take a breath, wash your face and go do something fun with your kids. Go

watch
some movie he hated. Do something you haven't done since you met him.

You are better than him.

Joelle

Thanks Joelle, things haven't been going well as of late partly due to his
games and I know I'm better off without him, but I'm still so hollow. How
can I ever trust another man? We had dreams of marriage, and all I can
think about is how fortunate it is that I found out now, not 3 years from
now. Errrrrr I want to kill him, I had a dream lastnight that I took a
baseball bat to him and I woke up feeling better. lol I know this will
pass, and I'm not going to do anything that will jeopardize MY life, but I
just want to crawl into a ball. I have school, the last thing on my mind
are my assignments, I have kids to look after and how do I explain this to
them? He was such a big part of my life, and now that's all gone.

Christine

Old November 5th 03, 03:04 PM
CME

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
[...]

The thing that hurts the most is the deception. He's been lying to me for
months and I'm sure he's been lying to her as well (turns out it was an
acquaintance of ours). I'll be having a little talk with her tonight to see
what's what. The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
pays dearly. Oh you lied to work about your Grandmother dying??? Oh well
they know about that now. You lied about having insurance on your vehicle,
well the police are on their way... Yeah, hell hath no fury like a woman
scorned.

Christine

Old November 5th 03, 03:16 PM
Joelle

The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
pays dearly.

Careful. Don't give him the power to turn you into something you are not and
do not want to be.

The best revenge is to be happier without him.

Joelle
Old November 5th 03, 03:18 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"CME" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
[...]

It's always a ****off when you find that someone has lied to you, especially
someone that you have been intimate with. Try to call it "Lessons Learned"
and move on. Isn't this the Internet Guy from Toronto? Feel good about the
choices you will make next time you meet someone now that you know better.
The only way to be retrospective is to have experiences.

How was that?
I'm so deep

Lisa

Old November 5th 03, 03:38 PM
CME

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah this is the man that moved here from Toronto to be with us. He's been
here since May and when I look back, the little things are starting to add
up and make sense. Ah well, you're right I will do better next time, but as
of right now, I don't know how I could possibly trust another man.

Christine

Old November 5th 03, 03:41 PM
CME

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
His loss...

Thanks Paul. You're right, I've done nothing but given the world to this
man, and he betrayed me. I phoned the police to have his second vehicle
towed from my parking space and the police officer phoned me later and
couldn't go into any specific details but basically Brian has a criminal
record in Ontario pertaining to a previous relationship, and he advised me
to have no further contact with him. Great, just what I needed to hear. lol

Christine