Cheating...

Old November 5th 03, 04:15 PM
Joelle

Default Cheating...

Ah well, you're right I will do better next time, but as
of right now, I don't know how I could possibly trust another man.

Right now you probably shouldn't trust another man. You don't need another man
right now. Don't worry about it, when you are ready to trust again, you will.
Women are like that :-)

Joelle
Old November 5th 03, 06:25 PM
Paul Fritz

His loss...

"CME" wrote in message
I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to

my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do

is
cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Christine

Old November 5th 03, 06:55 PM
Dennis Here

CME wrote in message ...

I have kids to look after and how do I explain this to
them?

You don't explain as such. They won't be asking direct questions as to the
reason he is not there so stick to simple but true answers like he has moved
somewhere else/gone back to where he came from etc.

Dennis

Old November 5th 03, 07:04 PM
Paul Fritz

You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of a
personal protection order Canada has......just in case.

"CME" wrote in message

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
His loss...

Thanks Paul. You're right, I've done nothing but given the world to this
man, and he betrayed me. I phoned the police to have his second vehicle
towed from my parking space and the police officer phoned me later and
couldn't go into any specific details but basically Brian has a criminal
record in Ontario pertaining to a previous relationship, and he advised me
to have no further contact with him. Great, just what I needed to hear.

lol

Christine

Old November 5th 03, 07:31 PM
Tiffany

Joelle wrote in message
The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
pays dearly.

Careful. Don't give him the power to turn you into something you are not

and
do not want to be.

The best revenge is to be happier without him.

Joelle

Agreed... plus he will become very angry and you will definitely be watching
your back. With the kids, you don't need that. Revenge sounds all fine and
dandy but it has no healing potential.

Old November 5th 03, 07:37 PM
Joelle

ike he has moved
somewhere else/gone back to where he came from etc.

But leave out the part about how he has crawled back into that snakehole he
slithered out of ...

Joelle
Old November 5th 03, 09:51 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message

I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored.

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. :-(

I saw little signs but I put them aside because I trusted him and he never
gave me reason to doubt him.

I can empathise.

I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty.

Never empty. You still have you and you still have your boys.

My first thoughts were I wanted to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but
then I could NEVER do that to my kids, and HE is NOT worth it.

That's a pretty good attitude, especially at this point, so I think you'll
be fine in time.

I'm so mad, and so sad.

I bet. Not nice at all.

All I want to do is cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

'Cos people are just people, I think.

Have a large, purely platonic but friendly, hug.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old November 5th 03, 09:52 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Joelle" wrote in message

The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
pays dearly.

Careful. Don't give him the power to turn you into something you are not

and
do not want to be.

Indeed.

The best revenge is to be happier without him.

I couldn't agree more.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old November 5th 03, 09:55 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Joelle" wrote in message

like he has moved
somewhere else/gone back to where he came from etc.

But leave out the part about how he has crawled back into that snakehole

he
slithered out of ...

Yeah, that would probably be best. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old November 5th 03, 09:59 PM
CME

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of a
personal protection order Canada has......just in case.

Yeah I have definitely thought about that, with the stipulation that he has
to stay so many meters away from my children so that he'd have to move (He
lives across the playground). I'm not really concerned for my safety, not
yet anyways, he seems to have left me alone, but I've read enough articles
in criminology to know the very real danger I could be in. I'm trying not
to think about it.

Christine