Gay foster couple to be sentenced for abusing boys

Old June 26th 06, 12:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents

Default Gay foster couple to be sentenced for abusing boys

Gay foster couple to be sentenced for abusing boys

(Filed: 23/06/2006)

A gay couple found guilty of sexually abusing boys placed in their
foster care have been sentenced to a total of 11 years in jail.

Ian Wathey, 41, and his partner Craig Faunch, 32, were found guilty at
Leeds Crown Court last month of a series of sex offences against young boys.

Wathey has been sentenced to five years and Faunch has been sentenced
to six. The sentences begin immediately.

Judge Sally Cahill QC said neither of the men had shown "empathy,
remorse or any responsibility for their actions".

The pair were approved as foster carers by Wakefield Council in July
2003, but within months they were using the boys from troubled homes for
their own sexual gratification, the court was told.

Faunch was found guilty of two charges of making indecent photos of a
child. The court was told that he used a camcorder to film two naked
eight-year-old boys in the shower.

He was also found guilty of five counts of sexual activity with a
14-year-old boy.

Wathey was found guilty of four charges of sexual activity with a
14-year-old boy.

Wathey was also found guilty of encouraging a child to watch sexual
activity.

He was cleared of two charges of sexual activity with a child by the
jury.

Referring to Faunch's abuse of a 14-year-old boy, Judge Cahill said:
"You, Craig Faunch, chose to victimise and abuse that boy, showing the very
depths in my view of what you are prepared to do.

"You saw him as the ideal victim. You are presented as a couple but
this is not about homosexuality, it is about abuse of trust."

The couple, of Pontefract, West Yorkshire, were found guilty of the
charges following a two-week trial.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...06/06/23/ufost...

Old June 26th 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents

Dan Blather wrote:
Gay foster couple to be sentenced for abusing boys

Yep. That can happen in the US too, Blather. Not just the UK.

Funny how criminals are. They tend to want to scam people. And
organizations. For their own purposes.

I notice heterosexuals, on those rare occasions we note, have done similar.

You missed that, did you?

0:-

[...]

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old June 27th 06, 06:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents

These two were UNRELATED to the kids they molested.
Statistically the chances of molestation are higher.

They showed no remorse?
Is it possible they will LIKE prison?
Isn't prison like an orgy for gay guys?

Old June 27th 06, 11:06 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents

Greegor wrote:
These two were UNRELATED to the kids they molested.
Statistically the chances of molestation are higher.

Higher than what?

You mean if the foster or adoptive parent is homosexual?

Can you provide proof of this accusation?

Are you willing to confront homosexuals with this claim?

They showed no remorse?

Criminals tend to be like that at times. Sometimes they are emotionless
at trial when the verdict is read because they are stunned, in shock.

Is it possible they will LIKE prison?
Isn't prison like an orgy for gay guys?

I couldn't say.

Where do you get your information from? Some personal experience?

Did you do a little time?

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old July 1st 06, 11:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents

Greegor wrote:
These two were UNRELATED to the kids they molested.
Statistically the chances of molestation are higher.

I gotta prove this? You already know this.

Old July 1st 06, 03:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
These two were UNRELATED to the kids they molested.
Statistically the chances of molestation are higher.

I gotta prove this? You already know this.

You erased my post again. Naughty boy. Let's look at what I actually
asked you, not what your trimmed to by abortion.

"Greegor wrote:
These two were UNRELATED to the kids they molested.
Statistically the chances of molestation are higher.

Higher than what?

You mean if the foster or adoptive parent is homosexual?

Can you provide proof of this accusation?

Are you willing to confront homosexuals with this claim?

They showed no remorse?

Criminals tend to be like that at times. Sometimes they are emotionless
at trial when the verdict is read because they are stunned, in shock.

Is it possible they will LIKE prison?
Isn't prison like an orgy for gay guys?

I couldn't say.

Where do you get your information from? Some personal experience?

Did you do a little time?

0:- "

So yes, you DO have to prove your claim.

Here's your claim, now prove it with data. All the "reports" related to
homosexuals molesting children fail to note the high number of straight
males with wives and children of their own, that take up CHILD SEXUAL
MOLESTATION...both girls (who are MORE FREQUENTLY SEXUALLY ABUSED THAN
BOYS...AND YES I HAVE THE DATA IF YOU WISH IT), and boys.

Actual homosexuals, such as this story relates, sexually molesting
children is no more than, and actually LESS THAN, straight males molesting.

Your homophobia and hatred is duly noted....unless of course you can
produce some unbiased source for your claims of data that prove your claim.

Hop to it, boy.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old July 1st 06, 03:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
These two were UNRELATED to the kids they molested.
Statistically the chances of molestation are higher.

I gotta prove this?

Yes you do.
You already know this.

No I don't. And you snipped rather a lot of my post.

The fact is actual homosexuals do not sexually abuse children any more
than, and likely less than, straight people.

In fact, if you look at the numbers you'll see that the highest numbers
of victims are females sexually molested by males.

The bottom line is this, dummy. It does not matter what the ADULT SEXUAL
preference is for a paedophile. They are interested in children. Some
focus on girls, some on boys, some on both indiscriminately.

It does not have to do with heterosexual or homosexual identification.

Provide your proof. I do NOT "already know this," as you have erroneous
information.

Your source please, and NOT some religious based pack of bigots and
fools, but real scientific data. Go to the collected data for abuse that
the states provide the feds. See what you find.

More females than male children are molested, and by males.

Old July 2nd 06, 07:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking

Default HomoPHOBIA vs HomoPHILIA

HomoPHOBIA vs HomoPHILIA

You keep trying to push the gay agenda
and apparently if people don't embrace your
homophilia, you just paint them as homophobic.

People are either FOR THEM or AGAINST THEM right?

There is nothing in between, no ambivalence or
opposition where heterosexuality might actually
be a qualifier for the function?

Do real gay advocates urge pushing them
into occupations like marriage counselor for heteros,
domestic abuse counselor for heteros,
sex ed instructors for heteros, etc..

Old July 2nd 06, 03:19 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
HomoPHOBIA vs HomoPHILIA

You keep trying to push the gay agenda

What "gay agenda?"

and apparently if people don't embrace your
homophilia, you just paint them as homophobic.

No, I do not encourage people to become homosexuals.

People are either FOR THEM or AGAINST THEM right?

No more than one might be for or against redheads or kayakers.

There is nothing in between, no ambivalence or
opposition where heterosexuality might actually
be a qualifier for the function?

Of course there is lots of "in-between." That isn't the issue.

But I am totally mystified by your form of question where you say,
"...where heterosexuality might actually
be a qualifier for the function..."

What function would that be?

Do real gay advocates urge pushing them
into occupations like marriage counselor for heteros,

Not being a gay advocate, nor particularly following the issue myself I
couldn't say.

Do medical school faculty advisor's actually encourage men to become
ob-gyns? Must there be male urologists for men, and females urologists
for women?

domestic abuse counselor for heteros,

You have over-compartmentalized the world, Greg. And that is what has
gotten you in trouble, and will in the future, I believe.

Consider, have straight people been encouraged to become domestic abuse
counselors and have some gay clients?

Do adults teach, counsel, medically serve, children and teens?

sex ed instructors for heteros, etc..

So if gays are to get sex ed in school they must have gay instructors?

Must men seeking therapy see only male counselors, and female female
ones? Must they each check with each other to see if they are straight
or gay?

I'll bet you haven't understood a word I've written, Greg.

To you, if one is not AGAINST queers one if "for" them.

No possibility that neutrality includes a sense of fairness. Right?

I'll give you one final question. How is it you, an unmarried male,
"living in sin" according to YOUR value system you just revealed, (and
have for a few years here) and being part of a failed encounter with CPS
Iowa, and having never been a parent, feel qualified to give advice to
parents coming here?

Are you queer or something?

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old July 5th 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
HomoPHOBIA vs HomoPHILIA

You keep trying to push the gay agenda

What "gay agenda?"

Please stick your neck in this noose.

and apparently if people don't embrace your
homophilia, you just paint them as homophobic.

No, I do not encourage people to become homosexuals.

Thank you for agreeing with what I said.

People are either FOR THEM or AGAINST THEM right?
There is nothing in between, no ambivalence or
opposition where heterosexuality might actually
be a qualifier for the function?

Of course there is lots of "in-between." That isn't the issue.

Of course it's the issue!

But I am totally mystified by your form of question where you say,
"...where heterosexuality might actually
be a qualifier for the function..."

What function would that be?

Are you sure you're not twisted?
You want me to say what things a hetero is
more qualified to advise somebody about
than a gay person?

I'm not in favor of celebates clergy giving
marital advice either.

Do real gay advocates urge pushing them
into occupations like marriage counselor for heteros,

Not being a gay advocate, nor particularly following the issue myself I
couldn't say.

Do medical school faculty advisor's actually encourage men to become
ob-gyns? Must there be male urologists for men, and females urologists
for women?

domestic abuse counselor for heteros,

You have over-compartmentalized the world, Greg. And that is what has
gotten you in trouble, and will in the future, I believe.

Consider, have straight people been encouraged to become domestic abuse
counselors and have some gay clients?

Thank you for pointing out that gays perpetrate domestic rudeness.

Do adults teach, counsel, medically serve, children and teens?

sex ed instructors for heteros, etc..

So if gays are to get sex ed in school they must have gay instructors?

Must men seeking therapy see only male counselors, and female female
ones? Must they each check with each other to see if they are straight
or gay?

I'll bet you haven't understood a word I've written, Greg.

To you, if one is not AGAINST queers one if "for" them.

Para Englais?

No possibility that neutrality includes a sense of fairness. Right?

Are you pretending neutrality?

I'll give you one final question. How is it you, an unmarried male,
"living in sin" according to YOUR value system you just revealed, (and
have for a few years here) and being part of a failed encounter with CPS
Iowa, and having never been a parent, feel qualified to give advice to
parents coming here?
Are you queer or something?

Nice try.