Thank you to everyone in this group.

Old November 24th 07, 10:11 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
Jack Bird

Default Thank you to everyone in this group.

And another ass has shown it's self! I see you don't know about the new
law! You could go to jail for this crap! I hope they get you!

Popa

ScottyFLL wrote:
On Nov 24, 12:25�am, nudist_emy wrote:

On Nov 22, 12:16 am, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:03:24 -0700, Jack Bird

wrote:

I just wanted to thank everyone for making the news group such a cess
pool of BS, and incorrect thinking.

What else could a group dedicated to the promotion of incestuous
pedophilia and child pornography be?

To all the haters, thank you for
going so overboard on your bull ****.

To all incestors, I wish you all the best.

Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you go to prison.

a 100% discovery, arrest and conviction rate? �where? �and why is
there not a single arrest or conviction among the 7 families with
about 30 people i know personally?

What will a quick search on 'nudist emy' show?

Emily
Name: Emily
Location: Michigan
Title:
Industry: Education
Email address:
Website or Blog:
Quote:

About me:

"i been a nudist since i was 10. my family (mom dad me and bro) got
into family sex for fun when i was 15. i was born in 1987 you do the
math ...lol. i have an older brother"

lol` so do I, Emily ` lol, he's two years older than me 'lol

Inferior grammar and poor syntax. Undiscerning patterns
of usage. Obviously not working in 'Education' as stated.

I would estimate a tenth grade education at best.
The result of very poor upbringing and the obvious
lack of proper parental guidence.. 'Emy' most likely
quit school at sixteen to pursue her interest in incest
and other forms of deviant sex. Drug and alcohol
abuse would fit this pattern.

Old November 26th 07, 03:07 AM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
ThePsyko

On 24 Nov 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.support.boy-lovers and
heard Jack Bird cry out in

And another ass has shown it's self! I see you don't know about the
new law! You could go to jail for this crap! I hope they get you!

For starters, it's not a "new" law - it's been around for a while now...
and many people have threatened to use it over some usenet posts but
nothing has come of it yet...

Usually people who dredge up that law get laughed at...

Popa

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7