Hehe, ain't that the truth!

Old July 12th 06, 01:44 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
~Hunee~

Default Hehe, ain't that the truth!

I had to share this one!

A couple just started their Lamaze class and they were given an activity
requiring the husband to wear a bag of sand to give him an idea of what it
feels like to be pregnant. The husband stood up and shrugged saying, "This
doesn't feel so bad."

The instructor then dropped a pen and asked the husband to pick it up.

"You want me to pick up the pen as if I were pregnant, the way my wife would
do it?" the husband asked.

"Exactly," replied the instructor.

To the delight of the other husbands, he turned to his wife and said,
"Honey, pick up that pen for me."

LOL

Cheers
Trish

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."