Intro of a newbie

Old July 21st 03, 09:15 PM
Astromum

Default Intro of a newbie

Henrietta Louise wrote:
I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!

Welcome Henrietta! Quite a history you have. I hope you will
enjoy being around here and have an uneventful pregnancy.
BTW: you are also allowed if you're not pregnant, in case
you get seriously addicted

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Old July 21st 03, 09:20 PM
Alicia Elliott

Hi there Hen, welcome to MKP! You are way ahead of me with your fourth
baby! I am working on my first. This group has sure helped me prepare for
the birth, and helped me come to some decisions about the birth too that I
would have had a lot more difficulty with.

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss, but thrilled for you that you
will be welcoming a new life to your family again. Congratulations and keep
us posted!

-Alicia

"Henrietta Louise" wrote in message
Hello, Everyone.
I am glad to finally be able to post here. My husband and I are
expecting our 4th child in March. We have one son who just turned 15,
and one son who is 8 1/2. Our middle child, also a son, died five years
ago at the age of 6. So, it is with both joy and trepidation that we
begin this pregnancy journey.

I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!

Regards,
Henrietta

Old July 21st 03, 11:17 PM
Irish Marie

"Henrietta Louise" wrote in message
Hello, Everyone.
I am glad to finally be able to post here. My husband and I are
expecting our 4th child in March. We have one son who just turned 15,
and one son who is 8 1/2. Our middle child, also a son, died five years
ago at the age of 6. So, it is with both joy and trepidation that we
begin this pregnancy journey.

I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!

Regards,
Henrietta

Welcome to MKP Henrietta.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope it is very happy, healthy and very
uneventful :-)
I am very sorry to read of the death of your DS, my heart hurts for what you
must have went through. Would it be rude of me to ask if you would like to
share with us what happened, I won't be in the least offended if you would
rather not, just ignore the question.
I am nearing the end of my pregnancy, I have 4 days left to my EDD and I am
on my 3rd child. My DD is 5.4 and my DS is 3.8 and they are also eagerly
awaiting.
Take care

--
Marie
Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 July '03

Old July 22nd 03, 02:24 PM
Elly

Henrietta - welcome out of lurkdom and congratulations :-)

Wishing you a happy and uneventful pregnancy,
Elly
29 weeks + 1 day
EDD October 6th

Old July 22nd 03, 08:23 PM
Em

"Henrietta Louise" wrote in message
I am glad to finally be able to post here. My husband and I are
expecting our 4th child in March. We have one son who just turned 15,
and one son who is 8 1/2. Our middle child, also a son, died five years
ago at the age of 6. So, it is with both joy and trepidation that we
begin this pregnancy journey.

Welcome to the group, Henrietta! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm
sorry to hear about the death of one of your sons. I hope this pregnancy is
smooth & uneventful for your & has a wonderful, healthy baby as the result!

I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!

This group is a great resource!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 22nd 03, 09:54 PM
Henrietta Louise

Default Intro of a newbie (older child loss mentioned)

Thank you for all the nice welcomes and well-wishes =-)

I do hope this is a nice, uneventful pregnancy.

I apologize for mentioning the death of my middle son. I didn't think
that through before posting (blame pregnancy absent-mindedness).
I was just justifying my pregnancy paranoia before it begins. However,
since I did, I think it is only fair to explain that he was in an auto
accident. So, it wasn't health-related or genetic or anything that
should concern me for the health of this pregnancy.

Thanks for being so nice=-)

Regards,
Henrietta
#4's edd: March 22, 2004

Old July 22nd 03, 10:42 PM
==Daye==

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:18:30 -0500 (CDT),
(Henrietta Louise) wrote:

My husband and I are
expecting our 4th child in March.

Congrats!

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au
Old July 23rd 03, 11:47 AM
Linz

"Henrietta Louise" wrote in message

I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!

Congratulations on the new pregnancy! Sorry about the loss of your middle
son.

Short Intro & Q about 8.5 mo sitting up Kathy General 5 June 4th 04 03:53 AM
Intro was bedwetting questions 10yo boy Leandra General (moderated) 0 January 23rd 04 02:17 PM
Intro just_me1issa General 2 January 18th 04 05:14 AM
Intro, and Toddler/Daycare Question Betty Woolf General 4 December 3rd 03 03:25 PM
Newbie here :-) Miss Nicole Pregnancy 5 July 22nd 03 10:04 PM