My sister (m/c mentioned)

Old February 4th 05, 05:59 PM
Joybelle

"Rebecca Jo" wrote in message

Yay! I hope the pregnancy continues to go well.

Thank you so much, Rebecca Jo! My sister seems much reassured, though, she
does know she's not in the clear yet. I think one of the most reassuring
things for her was knowing this baby has already made it further than her
last baby (which stopped growing at 5 weeks, though she didn't miscarry
until later).
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old February 4th 05, 06:10 PM
Joybelle

"arachne" wrote in message

that is just fantastic. you both must be so relieved.

Thank you very much for your thoughts, Elizabeth. With her miscarriage the
baby only grew to five weeks, so seeing this measuring up to almost 9 weeks
was very reassuring for her.
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old February 4th 05, 06:11 PM
Joybelle

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:42:25 -0800, Joybelle wrote:

GOOD NEWS!! They saw a heartbeat on u/s and lots of activity. They

believe
there was a cyst that burst that caused the bleeding. I'm so thankful.

/sigh of relief
I'm so glad all is well!!

Thank you so much, Ilse!
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old February 4th 05, 06:11 PM
Kelly

Whew! That is good news! I'll still be sending good sticking vibes.

Kelly

"Joybelle" wrote in message

"Kelly" wrote in message
So sorry to hear about your sister.

Kelly

Thanks, Kelly, for your thoughts. We did receive some good news after the
ultrasound! There is a little peanut in there with a heartbeat, so things
are looking good right now. They believe the spotting was due to a cyst
of
some sort that burst.
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old February 4th 05, 06:30 PM
sharalyns

That's wonderful news! Prayers being sent for things to progress
normally!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Old February 7th 05, 07:28 PM
sharalyns

Awww... yucky and tired, as miserable as it is, sometimes can be
counted as a good thing! ;-)

BTW--I don't think I said congratulations yet on #4, so
congratulations!

Old February 7th 05, 07:49 PM
Joybelle

"sharalyns" wrote in message
ups.com...
That's wonderful news! Prayers being sent for things to progress
normally!

Thank you, Sharalyn! She's feeling yucky and tired.
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Old February 7th 05, 07:49 PM
Joybelle

"Kelly" wrote in message
Whew! That is good news! I'll still be sending good sticking vibes.

Thank you, Kelly! The sticky vibes are appreciated!
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Old February 7th 05, 11:28 PM
Joybelle

"sharalyns" wrote in message
ups.com...
Awww... yucky and tired, as miserable as it is, sometimes can be
counted as a good thing! ;-)

BTW--I don't think I said congratulations yet on #4, so
congratulations!

Well, thank you, Sharalyn! I'm approaching seven weeks, and I'm feeling a
little nervous. I usually get hit right at 7-8 weeks with the all day
morning sickness. I'm noticing some smells are starting to bother me, and I
have to eat RIGHT NOW. I'm on jury duty this month, and I really hate the
idea of dealing with morning sickness. Oh, well!
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01