A laugh a day keeps the blues away

Old May 18th 04, 02:35 AM
quietguy

Default A laugh a day keeps the blues away

I stole this off another newsgroup - I reckon a good laugh helps blow
the blues away

David - whose favourite joke is about the psychiatrist that made his
wife sleep under the bed - because he thought she was a little potty.

Here are real classified ads that didn't quite work!

1. Dinner Special -- Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children
$2.00.

2. For sale: an antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large

drawers.

3. Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to

take
home, too.

4. We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by
hand.

5. No matter what your topcoat is made of, this miracle spray will make
it
really
repellent.

6. Tired of cleaning yourself? Let me do it.

7. Dog for sale: eats anything and is especially fond of children.

8. Vacation Special: have your home exterminated.

9. Mt. Kilimanjaro, the breathtaking backdrop for the Serena Lodge. Swim
in
the
lovely pool while you drink it all in.

10. Get rid of aunts: Zap does the job in 24 hours.

11. Toaster: A gift that every member of the family appreciates.
Automatically
burns toast.

12. Sheer stockings. Designed for fancy dress, but so serviceable that
lots of women wear nothing else.

13. Stock up and save. Limit: one.

14. For Sale--Diamonds $20; microscopes $15.

15. Man, honest. Will take anything.

16. Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you'll
never
go anywhere again.

17. Illiterate? Write today for free help.

18. Wanted. Man to take care of cow that does not smoke or drink.

19. 3-year-old teacher needed for pre-school. Experience preferred.

20. Our bikinis are exciting. They are simply the tops.

21. Sign in a cosmetician's shop window: Complete skin, nail, and hair
removal service.

Old May 18th 04, 05:40 PM
aXis Computers & Communications

--
NEED A DATE? (Find singles/couples near you!)
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/match/index2.htm

http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm

"quietguy" wrote in message
[...]

CD's.. .CD's... CD's... Trade /Purchase Rare Beatles...Moody Blues WD General 2 February 22nd 04 04:14 AM
Baby Blues, 12-15-03 Belphoebe Breastfeeding 11 December 16th 03 05:18 PM
Loved Baby Blues K.B. Breastfeeding 8 August 29th 03 02:33 AM
Maternity blues: OBs causing musculoskeletal pain in babies Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 August 24th 03 07:45 PM
Baby Blues - has someone mentioned this already? Shannon and Joe Breastfeeding 2 August 15th 03 12:32 AM