Kane is Saddened - - deeply saddened

Old February 15th 04, 03:15 PM
Doan

Default Kane is Saddened - - deeply saddened

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Stephanie and Tim wrote:

My interest in arguing with him is very diminished. He does not seem too
bright.

As I expected, you can't argue on facts and ended up resorting to ad-hom.
I am really disappointed. Nice chatting with you though. :-)

Regards,

Doan

Old February 15th 04, 03:20 PM
Doan

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Stephanie and Tim wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Stephanie Stowe wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

OK, let's assume that there is a line between spanking and abusive

hitting,
henceforth just referred to as abuse.

----------------------
No, you ****ing squirrel!! They just got done telling you that no
one can MAKE a reasonable argument to that effect, you cannot be
ALLOWED to postulate that!

The only person fit to decide abuse is the victim of it! The child
is that person, and is the only one fit to govern their treatment!
The fact that you just don't LIKE that is just too ****ing bad!!
Steve

Isn't that about what I was saying at the point AFTER you gave up reading?

Have you learned enough about Steve about now? :-) Funny thing is Steve
believe that infantcide is ok up to about 4months. I guess babies that
young are not FIT to decide abuse heh?

Doan

Old February 15th 04, 07:07 PM
R. Steve Walz

Stephanie Stowe wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

OK, let's assume that there is a line between spanking and abusive

hitting,
henceforth just referred to as abuse.

----------------------
No, you ****ing squirrel!! They just got done telling you that no
one can MAKE a reasonable argument to that effect, you cannot be
ALLOWED to postulate that!

The only person fit to decide abuse is the victim of it! The child
is that person, and is the only one fit to govern their treatment!
The fact that you just don't LIKE that is just too ****ing bad!!
Steve

Isn't that about what I was saying at the point AFTER you gave up reading?

-----------
Sorry, I noted later my attributions on this thread went one-off
when I got to you.
Steve
Old February 15th 04, 07:10 PM
R. Steve Walz

Stephanie Stowe wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

OK, let's assume that there is a line between spanking and abusive

hitting,
henceforth just referred to as abuse.
----------------------
No, you ****ing squirrel!! They just got done telling you that no
one can MAKE a reasonable argument to that effect, you cannot be
ALLOWED to postulate that!

The only person fit to decide abuse is the victim of it! The child
is that person, and is the only one fit to govern their treatment!
The fact that you just don't LIKE that is just too ****ing bad!!
Steve

Isn't that about what I was saying at the point AFTER you gave up reading?

Have you learned enough about Steve about now? :-) Funny thing is Steve
believe that infantcide is ok up to about 4months. I guess babies that
young are not FIT to decide abuse heh?

Doan

----------------------------
Abuse damages, permanently. But if the person never inhabits it,
it makes no difference.

Abortion of infanticide before 2-4 months after birth is acceptible
because no person is actually home.
Steve
Old February 15th 04, 07:36 PM
Kane

Doan wrote in message ...
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Stephanie and Tim wrote:

My interest in arguing with him is very diminished. He does not seem too
bright.

As I expected, you can't argue on facts

Doananism 4,321: ignore what the person said in a prior post, and
pretend it's relevant so you can run.

She said she wasn't interested on debating on anything but her opinion
but would look at your "facts" (that do not even make YOUR point but
are diversionary in the extreme) and give her opinion.

Then you claim she won't "debate on the facts." Cute weasel.

and ended up resorting to ad-hom.

An opinion of your possible intelligence isn't an ad hom. "Stupid Ass
Liar" would be. She didn't call you a name or attack you. She
questioned your intelligence.

For an old hand at ad hom you look suspiciously like a cornered
weasel.

I am really disappointed.

You are tickled to death to find a way out when yet another Usenet
poster catches on to you....and this one rather quickly. {:-

Nice chatting with you though. :-)

Let me see now, what would be a perfect "last word" little weasel
bite...oh yes, the pretense of politeness ploy.

Regards,

Translated: "I'm out of here. This poster has caught on to me too damn
quick for my cowardly stupid child hating butt."

Doan..........

......wanna debate so I'll just find another easy weasel bolt hole,
"she ad hom'd me," and that always works, well, unless I DO IT to
someone else, then they are 'RUNNING AWAY AND REFUSING TO DEBATE.'"

R R R R R R

You are such a knownothing loudmouth, boy. Transparent and stupid
about it.
I mean.

Kane
Old February 15th 04, 09:00 PM
Stephanie and Tim

Stephanie Stowe wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

[...]

I am exceedingly familiar with Steve. The onlt thing about him that ****es
me off is when he does not live up to the intelligence I think of him. I
think he is likely quite intelligent. And a complete loon.

Old February 15th 04, 09:00 PM
Stephanie and Tim

Stephanie Stowe wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

[...]

On what do you base the presence of said person after 4 months? Curiosity.

Old February 15th 04, 09:01 PM
Stephanie and Tim

"Doan" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Stephanie and Tim wrote:

My interest in arguing with him is very diminished. He does not seem too
bright.

As I expected, you can't argue on facts and ended up resorting to ad-hom.
I am really disappointed. Nice chatting with you though. :-)

Regards,

Doan

I was not actually talking to you. I was referring to you in a reply to
Kane. As soon as you offer a refutation of one of my arguments, I will be
pleased to resume coversing with you.

Old February 15th 04, 09:13 PM
R. Steve Walz

Stephanie Stowe wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

[...]

----------------
Cognitive science has determined that the infant before 2 - 4 months
has no sense of self, no model of their own existence and no belief
in their own existence. They do not experience pain personally, or
experience the world and life as we conceive of life in the world,
namely, as one of ourself as the key player modeled into a mental
model of our life in the world.

Neither fetuses, nor newborn can not yet produce the key feature
of the human mentality, namely, Self Awareness, Consciousness. And
so, we never recall being an infant anymore than we recall being a
fetus, or even a rock! Because we NEVER EVER WERE ONE! Nobody ever
exists as "them". Every other legitimate stage of human life, we
have a memory of being that proves we were there and Self-Aware.

But there is no such thing with supposed life in utero, or before
a newborn 2-4 months of age, it varies. You see, a baby, in the
first year, unlike other species, triples the size of its brain,
leaping the evolved human gulf between us and lower animals in the
first year! It is reasonable NOT to expect awareness out of an
insufficiently large brain!!! A smaller brain cannot do it!
Steve
Old February 15th 04, 09:14 PM
R. Steve Walz

Stephanie Stowe wrote:

[...]