Droananator's "open and honest dialogue, flame free."

Old September 8th 04, 01:40 AM
Kane

Default Droananator's "open and honest dialogue, flame free."

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:03:03 -0700, Doan wrote:

LOL!

On 7 Sep 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 11:14:48 -0400, "cdc0038"
wrote:

Catherine,

You have not included Catherine's attributed post. You appear to be
posting a private message to "Catherine" when in fact all this is a
thinly diguised "flame" of your own against anti spanking posters

this ng. Not even cleverly disguised.

I agree 100% with your position and don't believe many would

disagree
with
it.

Unless we know what "it" is it's plain that you are being highly
dishonest and unwilling to debate directly on the issue, the

subject
of this ng. But then that has been your posting style as long as

I've
seen you here and your google Usenet history shows us.

I'm glad you are posting in an attempt to spark open and honest
dialogue--something that has been missing for several years on

this
n.g.

that is a lie. Open and honest dialogue has been the key component

of
anti spanking posters to this ng. They have provided logical and
thoughtful arguments based on science and research and decades of
discussion by all kinds of interested parties, parents, social
scientists, medicine, and psychology.

LOL! You meant anti-spanking zealotS like yourself don't use
"smelly-****" and "****-you"???

Only where approriate to identify vicious child abuse supporters.
The language was moderate compared to the offensiveness of the
perpetrating Pineapple. 0:-

Chris Dugan must be jumping for
joy since he is the one that practically call you STUPID for using
such tactic. So much for "open and honest dialogue"!

Excuse me. When people on essentially the same side in a debate mix it
up and confront each other that is some kind of "closed and dishonest
dialogue?" R R R R R

Your grasp of logic is as ****ed as your ability to identify the
boundary between abuse and discipline.

What has come back to us from you pro spank compulsives is nonsense
and childish attempts to invoke a sordid history of brutality

toward
children under the guise of "it was good enough for my parents and
theirs, etc. so of course it's proven to work and do no harm."

A lie!

Nonsense. You are saying people have not spoken this way to defend
spanking? There are literally years of archives proving you wrong.

Let's look at just a few excerpts from the search:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.spanking.*

producing the following productive output: Results 1 - 10 of about
1,190 for "my parents" spanked me group:alt.parenting.spanking

That's over one thousand hits, Droananator the Liar.

Or is it just Droananator the Mistaken? R R R R R

"So, am Ia hate-mongering pschopathic sociopath who is going
to beat people just because my parents spanked me?"

Or this one:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...att.net&rnum=4

and this is exactly my claim you say is a lie:

"When I was young I was spanked. At the time I certainly did not
enjoy
the experience. But, none the less, whenever I did wrong I was
spanked. I hated it. Now that I am older I realize the reasons my
parents spanked me. When you are a child, you need to be taught early
what respect is and who to respect. If you ask me, I have a high
respect for my parents and people who are older than I because I was
spanked. If I had no respect for my parents(if they didnt spank me),
would mostly likely be the problem child that every parent dread; the
type talks back to, doesnt listen to, and abuses their own parents. I
thank my parents for spanking my bottom and when I have children I
will
enforce the same type of discipline that my parents used on me.
"

There are hundreds more. YOU are the liar, Droananator, a constant
consistent lying twit. Just as you did in this instance.

And just such nonsense in the face of a society burdened by the
results of harsh, punitive parenting methods you insist on

supporting
and encouraging...just as you did in the school fight officer
intervention suit. The implication that failure to use force

results
in out of control children was quite obvious.

Are you voting for Bush? ;-)

He is for non-punitive child rearing methods? Last I read he was as
close to a fundy Xian as one can get without a public declaration. My
take is that he is for it...and you can see the problems he had with
his daughters.

Unless of course you meants something else, which you wouldn't

discuss
with "open and honest dialogue" you now pretend to be championing.

There seems to be no limit to the devious ways of the spanking
compulsives.

LOL!

A fine example of my claim. Thanks for the "open and honest dialogue."

It would be nice to set up some rules, etc..to give this

discussion
some
boundaries.

That would constitute a moderated newsgroup. Usually certain death

any more open and honest dialogue on an issue.

Yup! No more "smelly-****" allowed. :-)

Nope. Open and honest means saying what you think.

I can see, as I said, just how open and honest YOU wish it to be.
Unless it fits models you have developed your little ploys for it
terrifies you.

For instance, you, asshole, have never answered The Question as asked.
Lots of bull**** all around it, but no real answers to it.

What you really are saying is that you want a forum where only pro
spank cant is allowed and real debate will fade away.

LOL!

Open and honest dialogue, eh?

As is usual for spanking compulsives, who are of course control
freaks, is that you want it your way or no way.

Looking in the mirror again, Kane0?

I would like to see parents revisit and seek honest/open
feedback and not be run off when they speak their minds.

No one has to leave. They do so simply because they have not

presented
defensible argument, logically, and honestly. They rely on
superstitution and the clever weaseling of folks like Doan, which

runs
out on them soon enough, when confronted with open and honest

debate
in return.

LOL! Chris Dugan and LaVonne are the one the run away. And you,
yourself refused to debate me on the Embry study! What a hypocrite
you are! :-)

Nope. I refused to debate you unless you had the report and could
prove it. You refused to prove it. Who ran? You, droany.

This should have
been a place they could come for help, support, advise and

education
on
the use of C.P. not the propaganda forum it currently is.

Those were offered and refused regularly by YOU people. Every
suggestion of methods of non CP was met with derisive hooting and
generally stupid responses by people that had never actually

learned
them, and a few that had tried them, but of course kept major

painful
components of harsh parenting in tact by the use of psychological

pain
on their children.

LOL! Where is the beef?

Right between your ears.

Kinda get's yah when there is ACTUALLY open and honest dialogue,
doesn't liar?

You want closed controlled dialogue. We can see by your posting
history. Unless information is interpreted YOUR way, the opponent is a
liar...that has been about all you done in the way of debate.

Where my position differs from the "cohorts"

And you an advocate of "flame free" open and honest debate, still
using pejoratives to define and dehumanize your opponents. So much

for
YOUR honesty, Chris C. non-spanker by choice, of TX.

Kane0 is an advocate of "flame free" open and honest debate???

Nope. "flame free" is the antithesis of "open and honest." Open and
honest means exactly that...NOT inhibiting the posting style or words.

Honesty and logic, strangers to the spanking compulsives as you just
proved.

is in the process.

Yer a liar, as I just proved. You want no such thing as open and
honest debate. You want to win at all costs. and it's obvious.

Describing yourself, Kane0?

Nope. Chris C. and you. Along with a few others, such as The Plant. A
vicious crew of child haters, and willing to risk parents to break the
law and hurt their children in the bargain by pushing CP that is not
clearly defined as to limits.

I support
educating parents to use more appropriate forms of child

management

You support the use of punitive means and CP in particular. You are

liar when you claim otherwise.

Looking in the mirror again, Kane0?

Nope. Looking at your lying words on my monitor.

The very use of weasel words such as "more appropriate forms" makes

it
clear about your "open debate" support. If you mean NON CP say NON

CP,
and of course you don't or you wouldn't weasel.

LOL!

Let's hear it for droany's open and honest dialogue.

while
they would outlaw and punish families through statutes fuzzing the

line of
abuse and further alienating those that need to be brought into

this
discussion the most.

Though I'm personally an opponent of anti spanking statutes I am
calling you a liar on this, openly and honestly. That is not what
those that advocate statutes barring something YOU couldn't even

bring
yourself to name. Notice you didn't even include the word CP or
spanking in that sentence?

LOL! Speaking like a "never-spanked" boy.

Tell us about honest dialogue. Flame free, as you seem to think it
must be to be open and honest.

Typical mindless babbling, and anything but open and honest

dialogue.

Kane0 describing himself! :-)

Readers are welcome to compare my posts with yours, or anyone here.

In fact what pro statute people are asking for is a clarification

of
the line between abuse and discipline...and you lie when you claim
they wish to fuzz it.

But they said there is no line! Can't have it both ways, Kane0! :-)

Nope. Didn't say that. Just said it isn't definable NOW. And that is a
fact. It is one reason I am not for statute on the matter of spanking.
Because even the law has said it is too difficult to define except by
having crossed it.

That IS a good reason not to have a law on spanking...but a lovely one
too have for anti-abuse laws.

Thanks for trying to open this up!

You are terrified of real open and honest debate, as is clearly
apparent in your writing style to post this bit of nonsense, and
obvious lying.

And Kane0 is honest because his mother said so! :-)

Nope, but that is one fact. I'm honest because I am. And I call you
the names you deserved, openly. And honestly...no hedging about it.

Non-spanker by choice,

And please. Don't leave. We don't want you to claim you were run

off,
when really it would be a final admission that you have run out
tomfoolery and lies.

LOL!

A nice open and honest piece of dialogue to close your reply. Thanks
for the evidence of your actual intent and posting methods to this ng.

I was hoping to flush you out of your hole.

Doan

Sugar Kane