Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

Old January 20th 07, 11:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

Dontcha think posting bank account numbers is
just a bit too much, Kane?
And they were on Moore's web site also weren't they?

Old January 20th 07, 12:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dontcha think posting bank account numbers is
just a bit too much, Kane?
And they were on Moore's web site also weren't they?

He supports Moore!

Old January 20th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Dontcha think posting bank account numbers is
just a bit too much, Kane?

Yes, I do. I wonder who actually did it.

And they were on Moore's web site also weren't they?

Were they? Please post a link to the page where they were posted.

I notice some other claims by Ken as to things Moore is supposed to
have displayed, but can't be found with proof Moore is the author.

Why do you suppose that is, Greg?

I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

Interesting how it all detracts from alt.suppor.cps and our topics
related to that.

You happy now?

Or ashamed as you should be?

Kane

Old January 20th 07, 06:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane. The proven LIAR here is YOU!
He refuted your claim that spanking causes aggression. The beauty
is he used that same source you provided; thus exposing your STUPIDITY
for everyone to see. ;-)

Doan

Old January 20th 07, 09:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane.

He had his chance. He ran, as you did when you had yours. You weren't
even willing to prove you had the same study I did. Coward.

The proven LIAR here is YOU!

Not hardly.

He refuted your claim that spanking causes aggression.

No he didn't. And I didn't make that claim.

I never said 'cause,' as "leads to," does not note an affirmative claim
based on cause. It can be correlation, as anyone knows that read the
article, and anyone knows that reads or participated in social science
research.

You are just trying to run interference for him, establishing once
again, your moral turpitude.

The beauty
is he used that same source you provided; thus exposing your STUPIDITY
for everyone to see. ;-)

Beauty?

Claiming that the only meaning possible for "leads to" is "cause," and
denying that it can mean "correlation," as the research was actually about?

Nope.

You wouldn't be deliberately trying to mislead folks, would you now, Doan?

Doan

He ran.

Notice all his resource material to prove his claim that children are at
risk of developing "sociopathy" behavior if they aren't spanked?

Tell you what. Why don't you take a look at that evidence he provided
and give us your comments on it, pro or con?

I won't even ask for a bi-opponent setting.

So, what do you think of his evidence?

Be sure and provide a link back to it. I can't seem to find it myself.
Just poor research ability I guess. R RR RR R R R

Kane

Old January 20th 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane.

He had his chance. He ran, as you did when you had yours. You weren't
even willing to prove you had the same study I did. Coward.

The coward is you, hiding behind a fakery name! ;-)

The proven LIAR here is YOU!

Not hardly.

Very easily done because, Kane, you are SO STUPID!

He refuted your claim that spanking causes aggression.

No he didn't. And I didn't make that claim.

You are lying again! Yes, you did make that claim!

I never said 'cause,' as "leads to," does not note an affirmative claim
based on cause. It can be correlation, as anyone knows that read the
article, and anyone knows that reads or participated in social science
research.

You are EXPOSING your STUPIDITY again!

You are just trying to run interference for him, establishing once
again, your moral turpitude.

Establishing, once again, that you are a STUPID LIAR!

The beauty
is he used that same source you provided; thus exposing your STUPIDITY
for everyone to see. ;-)

Beauty?

Yup! It's in the eyes of the beholder! ;-)

Claiming that the only meaning possible for "leads to" is "cause," and
denying that it can mean "correlation," as the research was actually about?

You are EXPOSING you STUPIDITY again. Do you understand what a
"correlation" is?

Nope.

You wouldn't be deliberately trying to mislead folks, would you now, Doan?

I am deliberately exposing your STUPIDITY, Kane! ;-)

Doan

He ran.

Hihihi! You are STUPID!

Notice all his resource material to prove his claim that children are at
risk of developing "sociopathy" behavior if they aren't spanked?

The burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

Tell you what. Why don't you take a look at that evidence he provided
and give us your comments on it, pro or con?

Why would I do that? I am not arguing with him, I am arguing with you,
STUPID!

I won't even ask for a bi-opponent setting.

No, you just being stupid!

So, what do you think of his evidence?

The burdent of proof is on you. Stop trying to divert!

Be sure and provide a link back to it. I can't seem to find it myself.
Just poor research ability I guess. R RR RR R R R

You are famous for your "formidable research skill" right?

Kane

Old January 20th 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane.

He had his chance. He ran, as you did when you had yours. You weren't
even willing to prove you had the same study I did. Coward.

The coward is you, hiding behind a fakery name! ;-)

Observer. Opinions. Fern. and the hundreds of others. Are they cowards?

You know my name, and you know why I don't post it here. And you know
that it's morally acceptable to mislead if others are in danger, or even
one's self. Physically, and for one's life.

You can't believe I've had death threats, or not, but I know, and anyone
reading the ascps newsgroup knows the kind of folks that have posted
here in the past

The proven LIAR here is YOU!

Not hardly.

Very easily done because, Kane, you are SO STUPID!

Nope. Very easily done because you know of one instance were I
deliberately mislead.

Would you care to put someone's family at risk, Doan?

I wonder if you are as without honor as I say you are.

He refuted your claim that spanking causes aggression.

No he didn't. And I didn't make that claim.

You are lying again! Yes, you did make that claim!

Show where I claimed that "spanking causes aggression," as you claim above.

I never said 'cause,' as "leads to," does not note an affirmative claim
based on cause. It can be correlation, as anyone knows that read the
article, and anyone knows that reads or participated in social science
research.

You are EXPOSING your STUPIDITY again!

Nope. The article shows no such claim was going to be supported. And
"leads to" can mean either.

The weight would go to what follows.

Does the material following the title support any claim that the
researchers found "cause" for spanking leading to aggression?

You are just trying to run interference for him, establishing once
again, your moral turpitude.

Establishing, once again, that you are a STUPID LIAR!

Well, first, you are morally decadent. Anyone can see that.

Even in this short exchange.

You tried to threaten me with exposure as part of you losing so badly
here and wanted so desperately to recover. I can provide evidence of the
threats to myself and my family. And I have publicly stated them here,
and I have proof you have read those posts because you replied when I
made the claim.

Of course, you following through with your threat would prove my point,
Doan. Even you know that. And I'd report you to your authorities. You
know that too. Let them deal with you.

I won't compromise my family for you. Only you have the power to do that.

Secondly, you are intervening in the claims of a liar and coward, who
ran from a simple debate and now is continuing to lie about what I did,
what I said, and even what he said.

He lied about the source, the content, and his claim that he knew of
evidence to prove that unspanked children are at risk of developing
"sociopathy," as he put it.

You interjecting your self between us is plain enough, Doan.

The beauty
is he used that same source you provided; thus exposing your STUPIDITY
for everyone to see. ;-)

Beauty?

Yup! It's in the eyes of the beholder! ;-)

You have failed to support his claim.

Claiming that the only meaning possible for "leads to" is "cause," and
denying that it can mean "correlation," as the research was actually about?

You are EXPOSING you STUPIDITY again. Do you understand what a
"correlation" is?

Absolutely.

No claim for anything else was made.

You have not supported his claim that the title can ONLY mean "caused by."

And what follows the title shows that no such claim of causality was
being made, as he claims.

Nope.

You wouldn't be deliberately trying to mislead folks, would you now, Doan?

I am deliberately exposing your STUPIDITY, Kane! ;-)

That I disagree that "leads to" means, "caused by," and cannot mean, "is
correlated to?"

No, Doan. You are proving your own. And exposing it.

Doan

He ran.

Hihihi! You are STUPID!

I waited in aps for him. He didn't show.

Is that all you can say in the way of argument?

Notice all his resource material to prove his claim that children are at
risk of developing "sociopathy" behavior if they aren't spanked?

The burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

Nope. He made the claim above. I asked him to show that evidence he knew
of.

Where is it? Possibly you'd like to find it for him if he hasn't
produced it.

Tell you what. Why don't you take a look at that evidence he provided
and give us your comments on it, pro or con?

Why would I do that? I am not arguing with him,

I didn't ask you to.

I am arguing with you,

I know you are....

STUPID!

And I asked for your opinion of any evidence he posted to prove his
claim about non-spanked children.

If he posted it, please comment.

If he didn't then feel free to find it yourself.

If you don't wish to, of course you are not obligated to argue it with
me, but you just said you are arguing with me.

About what? If not the subject I brought up. That was about Ken and his
claims, which is the subject so far.

I won't even ask for a bi-opponent setting.

No, you just being stupid!

Nope. Just once again, offering to debate you, and watching you lay down
your path out of here.

So, what do you think of his evidence?

The burdent of proof is on you. Stop trying to divert!

No it isn't. I didn't make the claim. He did. If you don't want to carry
water for him, that's okay with me.

However you are trying to, and failing, on the issue of "leads to" only
meaning "caused by."

Be sure and provide a link back to it. I can't seem to find it myself.
Just poor research ability I guess. R RR RR R R R

You are famous for your "formidable research skill" right?

I seemed to be able to find posts by me about your dear old teacher
Aline, where I had mentioned her before and you seemed to have "forgotten."

I don't know them, is what I think you said.

You don't know Doheny Mansion and the nice old nun that taught language
for so many years on the campus?

Kane

I can see the steam all the way from USC, Doan.

R R R RR R R

Old January 21st 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Doan" wrote in message
On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane. The proven LIAR here is YOU!

Before you jump off a cliff there doan, you might want to take a better look
at who's hand you are holding.

Read post #93 of the thread the link below will take you to.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...d5c4cf08fe5110

If you wish you can read the entire thread. Its instructive.

I wouldn't suggest that you get so buddy buddy with mr pangborn, he is a low
life scum bag with absolutely no credibility here or in any news group he
posts to. But hey, maybe you don't care if some of his slime rubs off.

Ron

Old January 21st 07, 01:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default KANE IS DONALD L. FISHER - finally admits it.

Mis-attributed to me. These look like Kane's words.
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

Kane wrote
You know my name, and you know why I don't post it here. And you know
that it's morally acceptable to mislead if others are in danger, or even
one's self. Physically, and for one's life.

Thank you Donald L. Fisher, for acknowledging your identity.

Kane wrote
You can't believe I've had death threats, or not, but I know, and anyone
reading the ascps newsgroup knows the kind of folks that have posted
here in the past

Would you care to put someone's family at risk, Doan?

A retired caseworker whose kids are all grown up?
You hid your identity so you could HARASS with impunity.
When you Falsely Accused me of sexual abuse and
reposted identity information over and over you threw away
your right to LIE about your past as a caseworker and hide
behind anonymity as far as I am concerned, Donald.
Besides, you basically ID'd yourself in public in your
old posts all over the internet you egomaniac.

Well, first, you are morally decadent. Anyone can see that.

That's what the Communists said about all Amerikanskis.
You have the attitude of a true Witch Hunter, Kane.

Kane wrote

Old January 21st 07, 02:01 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Mis-attributed to me. These look like Kane's words.
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

Kane wrote
You know my name, and you know why I don't post it here. And you know
that it's morally acceptable to mislead if others are in danger, or even
one's self. Physically, and for one's life.

Thank you Donald L. Fisher, for acknowledging your identity.

I didn't say that Doan knew a specific name, Greg.

Kane wrote
You can't believe I've had death threats, or not, but I know, and anyone
reading the ascps newsgroup knows the kind of folks that have posted
here in the past

Would you care to put someone's family at risk, Doan?

A retired caseworker whose kids are all grown up?

What would that have to do with it.

Adults aren't vulnerable?

You hid your identity so you could HARASS with impunity.

Nope. Show where I have harassed anyone that didn't harass me, and
didn't harass parents coming to this newsgroup, Greg.

When you Falsely Accused me of sexual abuse

Oh?

and
reposted identity information over and over

Nope. YOU posted that personally, and not protectively under a nym.

Had you posted under a nym, and had I found out your real name, I'd have
not posted it. Any more than I approved of someone posting your
unrelated law violations.

you threw away
your right to LIE about your past as a caseworker

No I didn't. I've never been a caseworker.

Well, I was one in mental health work with teens. That's not what they
called us, but each case I had was something I worked on.

and hide
behind anonymity as far as I am concerned, Donald.

You can believe what you wish, Greg. You've been used by others to sell
that name.

They are cowards.

So are you.

Besides, you basically ID'd yourself in public in your
old posts all over the internet you egomaniac.

"Basically?" Did I ever say my name was Donald L. Fisher?

If not, who was it I did say I was, Greg?

Give us the name I ID'd myself as.

Well, first, you are morally decadent. Anyone can see that.

That's what the Communists said about all Amerikanskis.

And what many have said about the morally decadent.

You have the attitude of a true Witch Hunter, Kane.

Your opinion is based less on reality and on your frantically embraced
delusions, Greg.

Kane wrote
You don't know Doheny Mansion and the nice old nun that taught language
for so many years on the campus?
I can see the steam all the way from USC, Doan.

It seems that rather than address the circumstantial evidence, and
plenty of it, about Doan and the Alina escapade you attacked me.

Why is that Greg? Trying to win favor with Doan, or did he put you up to
it to protect his ass?

You would be wise to start deleting emails between you two, Greg.

And you are a sucker to fall for his lying and weasel ways.

0:-