James Watson's Ordeal & The Left Control Of Discourse.

Old December 7th 07, 01:33 AM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.education,rec.org.mensa
* US *

Default James Watson's Idiocy & The Racist's Lack of Control Of Himself

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:22:39 -0500, "127.0.0.1" wrote
in Message-ID: :

The ADL?

Your feeble attempt at ad hominem fallacy
doesn't dispute what the site says at all.

You're too stupid to notice, aren't you.

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:52:48 GMT, Windy@Bum (Way Backsided Jackoff) wrote:

... have sex with other men, often behind the backs ...

You're the bottom and wish you could
get "Jeff Gannon" for your top.

The racist will have to hide from it, as a coward.

The racist lacks the intelligence to understand the
points made in such scholarly works as "Guns,
Germs, and Steel: the Fates of Human Societies",
by Jared Diamond.

It's the 'born on first base, imagines he hit a triple'
form of fallacy that has the racist fooled, this time.

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 00:51:15 GMT, (Way Backward Jackass)
wrote:

Anyone with any common sense ...

You can't realize that's fallacious.

http://www.adl.org/hate-patrol/racism.asp

http://www.endracism.org/

No matter how absurd the falsehood, the racist is
eager to kneel and swallow it.

The racist can be duped into believing scams
and lies because he's irrational with hysteria.

On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 00:00:10 GMT, (Way Backward Jackass) wrote:

...HOAX

All you can do is kneel, suck, and swallow.

"civil rights movement, equal rights movement, free speech movement, environmental
movement, the labor movement, and others all have one thing in common: They put power in
the hands of the individual. This is incompatible with the fascist ideal of the transfer
of power to the state elite and the individual serving as the raw material for the state
machine to function on. Most often, fascist propaganda places the lump sum of the blame
for a nations troubles on the shoulders of the liberals. It's worth noting that in Nazi
Germany the communists, labor organizers, and liberals were purged before the gays, Jews,
gypsies, and homosexuals."

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14_pts_2.htm

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:06:21 GMT, (Way Backward Jackass) wrote:

Human ...

You hate humans because you're unable to understand them.

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 16:04:54 GMT,
(Way Backward Jackass) wrote:

Borderline Retarded ...

No doubt that's your best excuse for your
support of Bush, as well as for your error
of racism.

There's a connection between fascism and racism:

http://www.globalissues.org/HumanRig...randneo-Nazism

Bush is a fan of Hitler. It's a family tradition of treason.

http://www.globalissues.org/HumanRights/Racism.asp

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 13:10:58 GMT, (Way Backward Jackass) wrote:

...persecution complex ...

You are, after all, very weak and fearful,
as well as inferior.

The racist is also crime-prone.

"Why do racists have low IQs?"

http://www.clubs.psu.edu/up/sayar/riqs.htm

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 13:45:06 GMT, (Way Backward Jackass) wrote:

Fond ...

You're far-too fond of your own failures.

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:59:58 -0600, Dopeass wrote:

crime rates ...

There are black populations with lower crime
rates than mixed populations.

Just another pesky fact that disproves the
myth-based belief of the inferior racist.

Notice the utter incapacity of the inferior
racist to dispute the facts.

The racist isn't up for reasoning.

Obviously, he isn't up for a web search, either,
or he'd have located "Barbados".

He couldn't even read that for comprehension.

The racist is truly inferior.
Old December 7th 07, 01:54 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Oliver Cromwell

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 17:00:44 -0500, "127.0.0.1" wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:42:04 -0800
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

I HATE BOTH LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES, and for one very simple
reason: Both of them want to restrict personal freedom by
criminalizing various types of behavior which, for all intents and
purposes, harm no one except (possibly) those who engage in them.

IN PARTICULAR, liberals want to take away my guns, my property rights,
my home school, my cigarettes, my fast foods, my unapproved cancer
cure, my Confederate flag, my white-pride sticker, my eagle feathers,
my moment of silence, my gas-guzzler, and my big flush toilet.

FURTHERMORE, they want to keep me from talking about (or making jokes
about) certain racial or ethnic subjects, force me to race-mix, force
me to treat people as equals whether I think they are or not, force me
to mix with people who have weird diseases (and keep me from knowing
who they are), keep me from getting a job or promotion so that
somebody with a different hue or sex behavior can get it, appropriate
my tax money for their charities and social engineering schemes, and
force me to send my kids to schools I wouldn't send a dog to in order
to be indoctrinated in beliefs which are totally opposed to my own.

LIKEWISE, conservatives want to take away my dope, my rock'n'roll, my
dirty pictures, my birth-control devices, my abortion doctor, my
morning-after pills, my union card, my Harry Potter and evil-lution
books, my flag-burning kit, my Third-World friends, my illegitimate
kids, and my polygamous wives.

FURTHERMORE, they wish to keep me from engaging in certain forms of
intimate behavior in the privacy of my own bedroom, force me to put my
life at risk -- and use my taxes for -- various acts of military
adventurism and political power-seeking that I do not agree with, and
require me to make reverent noises toward various brands of religion
that I may or may not happen to believe in.

AND WHAT IS MORE, both liberals AND conservatives want to tax away my
bank account, snoop away my privacy, burn my anti-government
literature, and terminate my unfiltered Internet connection.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: The division between liberals and
conservatives is just a trap. It's a trap because when we get mad at
one of them for taking away one kind of freedom, then we elect the
other, who then proceeds to take away another kind of freedom. It is
time we recognize that there is no real difference between liberals
and conservatives in the way they behave -- they both want to do away
with individual freedom so they can rule as they please.

IN CONTRAST to liberals and conservatives, there is one group which
supports freedom wholeheartedly -- the libertarians. Isn't it about
time we started supporting them?

For once I agree with you Steve.

I like the sound of that Party. How do I join?

Old December 7th 07, 02:05 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Oliver Cromwell

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 13:22:09 -0800, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:28:31 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

By 1655 there were slaves in America.

No America in 1655.

-----------------------
Of course there was. It was the same place it was later.

Yes, I know this is all very difficult for you, since you're only able
to think literally. It explains your weird take on the bible as well,
but leave that for now.

By 1655 there were slaves in America. They didn't even GENUINELY have
the right to vote till 1965 and the U.S. Civil Rights Act. That is
slavery, it was and still is, wherever and whenever it is in effect
and has not truly been vanquished. Until it is destroyed, IT IS STILL
GOING ON!!
Steve

If you feel the blacks are still slaves in America today, then feel pity
for all the women in hard line Muslim countries. Think of the Christians
in present day Southern Iraq (you know that country that was recently
to set the people free). There ven Christian women must only go
out if they have their head covered. Each day the oppression gets worse.
In countries run under Sharia Law things are ven worse. Impossible to
be a practising Christian. Women risk being publicly executed for the
slightest of crimes or even accusations of such crimes. Think Afghanistan
and that soccer stadium paid for by your taxes used as a place of public
entertainment, showing public executions of women for the slightest of
pretexts. An easy way for a husband to rid himself of his nagging wife.
Remember in present day Saudi Arabia, for example, women cannot vote,
cannot have a pssport and connot even drive a car.

And you think blacks have it bad?

So before being too hard on present day white Americans, start feeling a
little pity for all those Christians and women in some Muslim countries.

Old December 7th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.education,rec.org.mensa
Way Back Jack[_6_]

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:06:27 -0500, * US * wrote:

There's no such thing as negroes.

A touching story, to be sure, but what does it mean? Does it mean
integration
with negroes is the fast track to the future? Have you lived your
life with
your eyes closed and cotton in your ears? The reality of the
black/white
debate is this, negroes are more inclined to commit crime, subsist
from
welfare, and birth illegitimate children. Negroes are far more likely
to have
HIV/AIDS and all other venereal disease than whites. Negroes on
average score
15 to 20 points less than whites on standard IQ tests. Negroes on
average
earn about 40% less than whites (that ole low IQ thing again). No
negro lead
country has climbed from the depths of the third world morass. Last
but not
least, I find negroes to be on the whole truculent and unpleasant.

The items above are barely the "tip of the iceberg" they can be
verified at US
government websites including fbi.gov, hud.gov, and the Center for
Disease
Control.

Knowing the above, why should I wish any contact with negroes?
What would I gain by associating with negroes?
In what way am I diminished by following a policy of strict negro
avoidance?

I have asked these same questions to negro apologists many times, I
have yet
to be given a response. Will you attempt to answer my questions? The
hard
part will be to present answers while maintaining an aura of
intelligence and
honesty.

I await your reply.

Old December 7th 07, 12:20 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.education,rec.org.mensa
* US *

Default Racist Mentally Defective

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 03:54:46 GMT, (Way Backward Jackass) wrote:

... what does it mean? ...

You are too intellectually deficient to be expected
to understand reason or science.

Old December 7th 07, 08:35 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

I HATE BOTH LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES, and for one very simple

[]

---------------------
I didn't write that, YOU did, BroJackAss, you lying ****!

Except YOU wrote that, NOT me, you ****-licking liar!
Steve

I like the sound of that Party. How do I join?

-----------------
BroJackAss is BOTH sockpuppets 127.0.0.1 AND Oliver Cromwell.
Steve
Old December 7th 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.education,rec.org.mensa
R. Steve Walz

127.0.0.1 wrote:

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 13:15:12 -0800
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

Although chlamydia in women is a widely distributed STD among all
racial and ethnic groups, trends in positivity in women screened in
HHS Region X show consistently higher chlamydia positivity among
minorities (Figure W).

--------------------
Beause they can't afford to use a condom every time, you ****-licking
racist piece of filth!
Steve

Condoms can be gotten for free at every health clinic in America.

-------------------------
But there aren't many in impoverished neighborhoods.
Steve
Old December 7th 07, 08:40 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.education,rec.org.mensa
R. Steve Walz

127.0.0.1 wrote:

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:40:22 -0800
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

---------------------
YOU just don't want to PAY your theft BACK to them.
Steve

You need to look at who brought slaves to America.

-----------------------
YOU need to look at who KEPT them slaves AFTER they got here,
instead of always trying to fob it off on some other nation!!
Steve
Old December 7th 07, 08:43 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.education,rec.org.mensa
R. Steve Walz

127.0.0.1 wrote:

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:36:47 -0800
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:42:04 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:30:24 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Genetic or cultural??

The lack of intelligence is *probably* the result of poor
attitude.
------------------------
Actually intelligence

------------------------
Actually intelligence doesn't come from attitude, but from training.

Or it may have a genetic component too, like their violence.

--------------------------
Their "violence" has origin only in YOUR racism. It's JUSTIFIED
until repair of their condition is fully made!

I've already told you their violence stems from higher testosterone
levels and an average IQ of 85, they just act without considering the
consequence of their actions. High testosterone levels and a low IQ is a
recipe for disaster - especially when the jew media has taught them to
walk around with a chip on their shoulders and how Dey's Be Da Victims
of Whiteys oppression.

Feral beast these Blacks Are..

-------------------------
Totally unsupported racist Nazi lies.
Nazi's HAVE to lie, they know their beliefs are fraudulent.
Steve
Old December 7th 07, 08:46 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.education,rec.org.mensa
R. Steve Walz

127.0.0.1 wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:20:34 -0800
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 03:40:55 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

the ****ing Muslims

Are gonna eat yer Jew bones, boy.

I'm not Jewish, you lying Nazi filth!

You married a Semite, so you should be considered one of 'the tribe'
and shipped off to Israel.

That's like pretending that I'm an "injun" because of distant heritage.

She was not even Jewish, having renounced religion. And she is mostly
European, like most people here.

You're spouting ridiculous racist Nazi crap!
Steve