sleep with diff persons

Old October 27th 05, 01:38 AM

Default sleep with diff persons

My baby(close to one year) is used to being rocked to sleep and daily
my mother used to do this.
I work and after work I do everything for the baby but lately for last
two months - the sleep time is mostly with my mother who stays with us.
My mother is now going for a long trip and I will be taking care of my
baby including the sleeptime. I have been trying this for three days
now but she just needs grandma for sleeptime. I am doing the same
things..same songs etc as my mother but still she wants grandma.
Otherwise all other times - she is with me and she enjoys being with
me.. no problems at all For sleep time - the moment I take her to the
bedroom and close the door she will start crying and want to get out of
the room. I tried to make her sleep in a diff room that doensot work
either. she will not just sleep. I have tried first playing with her
for sometime but no. Yesterday she got so restless at night that we
hadto take her out in a car so that she can fall asleep.
Any ideas what can be done? Thanks a ton in advance.

Old October 27th 05, 03:52 AM
Marie

On 26 Oct 2005 17:38:41 -0700, wrote:
Any ideas what can be done? Thanks a ton in advance.

Have you tried nursing her to sleep? That's all I can think of really
since you've tried everything else.
Marie