Gut flora

Old September 27th 10, 09:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Default Gut flora

On 9/27/10 7:53 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 5:25 AM, carole wrote:

Wrong again.
Blood purity and lack of toxins (orthopathic definition) is what helps
the
immune system.
Blood purity can be achieved by proper nutrition and help prevent
against
all sorts of microbes, harmful bacteria, fungi and parasites.
You're talking about dumbed-down allopathic medicine ...I'm talking
alternative medicine.

You don't know what you're talking about at all. Alternative medicine is
conjecture-based medicine (con-med) by definition. There is no evidence
for it.

Wrong again dr not doc.
Once we get real medicine, the importance of nutritional cures will be
acknowledged.

The importance of nutritional cures has already been acknowledged. For
real vitamin deficiencies, protein deficiencies, etc., a proper diet
reverses those deficiencies. However, for treating other diseases,
nutritional cures don't work.

If they do work, show us the science.

The problem is dr no doc I have developed my thinking through alternative
avenues and my own experience. No help whatsoever from your "scientific
sources".

You've got that right, although I wouldn't call what you do, "thinking."
And you're right about not developing it through scientific sources.
Instead, you developed it through unreliable, unproven sources.

But you want me to change my whole orientation and begin to give you
scientific evidence.

Gee, you're posting to sci.med, short for science.medicine. That should
give you a hint that using science is appropriate in the newsgroup.

If scientific evidence worked for me I wouldn't have had to figure out all
my health solutions out for myself.

That's a stupid comment. You've no clue about science or medicine.

I have spent years working this stuff out and have come to the conclusion
that scientific medicine is geared to suit the pharmaceutical business with
disease rather than cure anybody of anything. Yes, there are some good
people working in the system is hopelessly broken and corrupt.

You're wrong. There is no better way than science to understand how the
body works or nature works.

So what I have figured out so far is that the soil theory is more important
than the germ theory, homeopathy, nutritional remedies and detoxing are
good.

Yeap, you just demonstrated you have no clue. Giving water (homeopathy)
to cure a disease doesn't work. Nor do "soil theory," "nutritional
remedies" or "detoxing" work.

They are good for the liars selling them.

Nutritional remedies can cure disease from microbes, bacteria, fungi and
parasites.

No, it can't.

Scientific evidence is a skeptic tool, designed to screen out anything not
approved by the pharmaceutical cartel.

No, scientific evidence is a science designed to screen out things that
don't work or are not true.

Not the dumbed-down crap that treats deficiency diseases with drugs and
waits until diseases reach crisis stage before being able to offer a
solution.

Please describe what these "deficiency diseases" are, give some examples,
and explain how the nutritional cures work. Don't forget to back your
claims with science.

One deficiency disease is underarm odour which is a deficiency of silica.

That is a stupid statement.

Silica is also beneficial for bone growth and arterial health, amongst other
things.

Silica is harmful and can cause inflamation if inside the body. It is
not absorbed by the body.

Therefore underarm odour is indication of a health problem.

Go walk into a middle school or a high school after gym. If what you
say, the entire gym class would be about to die.

Jeff

Old September 28th 10, 11:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
On 9/27/10 7:53 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 5:25 AM, carole wrote:

If they do work, show us the science.

The problem is dr no doc I have developed my thinking through alternative
avenues and my own experience. No help whatsoever from your "scientific
sources".

You've got that right, although I wouldn't call what you do, "thinking."
And you're right about not developing it through scientific sources.
Instead, you developed it through unreliable, unproven sources.

You draw your conclusion, I'll draw mine which is that medical science has
been rigged to support pharmaceutical solutions firstly through massive
donations to medical schools by the Rockefeller foundation, then through
operations like AMA and other pharmaceutical backed organisations that like
to destroy any opposition to their business with disease.

And since when do you do any thinking ...unless you refer to your absorbing
and regurgitating?

Why do you think that some diseases are cured by nutrients (eg scurvy, beri
beri) and some not? Could it be that all disease is deficiency disease, if
not, why not?

But you want me to change my whole orientation and begin to give you
scientific evidence.

Gee, you're posting to sci.med, short for science.medicine. That should
give you a hint that using science is appropriate in the newsgroup.

Well gee to you mate, you're posting to misc.health.alternative - so same
back at ya.

If scientific evidence worked for me I wouldn't have had to figure out
all
my health solutions out for myself.

That's a stupid comment. You've no clue about science or medicine.

Well derr, I do you know. What I know is that they ignore little complaints
and call people hypocondriacs until something full blown and deadly turns
up.
then they use chemo, radiation and surgery to do further damage.

I have spent years working this stuff out and have come to the conclusion
that scientific medicine is geared to suit the pharmaceutical business
with
disease rather than cure anybody of anything. Yes, there are some good
people working in the system is hopelessly broken and corrupt.

You're wrong. There is no better way than science to understand how the
body works or nature works.

Rubbish.

So what I have figured out so far is that the soil theory is more
important
than the germ theory, homeopathy, nutritional remedies and detoxing are
good.

Yeap, you just demonstrated you have no clue. Giving water (homeopathy) to
cure a disease doesn't work. Nor do "soil theory," "nutritional remedies"
or "detoxing" work.

Homeopathy isn't water goon.
You're clueless about alternative remedies - why do you post to this ng?

They are good for the liars selling them.

Your allopathic medicine is the crap.

Nutritional remedies can cure disease from microbes, bacteria, fungi and
parasites.

No, it can't.

Yes it can idiot.

Scientific evidence is a skeptic tool, designed to screen out anything
not
approved by the pharmaceutical cartel.

No, scientific evidence is a science designed to screen out things that
don't work or are not true.

Scientific medicine uses skeptics to do its dirty work. It removes any
evidence that alternative works then gets the skeptics to debunk it.
I have heard that the illuminati don't ever get their hands dirty but use
front men or organisations to do their dirty work. This would be a prime
example -- skeptics debunking alternative medicine.

Not the dumbed-down crap that treats deficiency diseases with drugs and
waits until diseases reach crisis stage before being able to offer a
solution.

Please describe what these "deficiency diseases" are, give some
examples,
and explain how the nutritional cures work. Don't forget to back your
claims with science.

One deficiency disease is underarm odour which is a deficiency of silica.

That is a stupid statement.

Only in the eyes of the stupid.

Silica is also beneficial for bone growth and arterial health, amongst
other
things.

Silica is harmful and can cause inflamation if inside the body. It is not
absorbed by the body.

Get a clue errol. Studies have shown that silica is a vital nutrient, go do
some homework in pubmed or one of your research books.

Therefore underarm odour is indication of a health problem.

Go walk into a middle school or a high school after gym. If what you say,
the entire gym class would be about to die.

Not about to die, but with a silica deficiency yes.
And they don't know it because the truth about nutrition is kept from them.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old September 28th 10, 11:50 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:26:25 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Wrong again.
Blood purity and lack of toxins (orthopathic definition) is what helps
the
immune system.
Blood purity can be achieved by proper nutrition and help prevent
against
all sorts of microbes, harmful bacteria, fungi and parasites.
You're talking about dumbed-down allopathic medicine ...I'm talking
alternative medicine.

Which is about as dumb as you can get.

In my short absence, I am glad you've been busy, as Mr Samuel
Langhorne Clemens aptly said, "...Removing all doubt."

I thought it had been unusually pleasant around here.

It had a pleasant time. I saw some friends off for the "puddle jump"
this year. In two more I will joining them.

Why don't you take a longer break next time.

It is the plans, by then technology will have given us lost cost data
access while at sea.

Glad you had a nice time.

Now to counter what passes as your half witty repartee, Why didn't
you spend the time educating yourself. I see if anything you've been
drunk at the "Well of Fallacies" again... what a great name for a
college oriented pub!

No, they're not fallacies ...merely the suppression of real medicine in
favour of crap medicine, courtesy of the pharmaceutical business with
disease.
You know about the four humours? That is what today's allopathic medicine
will look like in 100 years.

Old September 29th 10, 12:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 9/28/10 6:50 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob wrote in message

Now to counter what passes as your half witty repartee, Why didn't
you spend the time educating yourself. I see if anything you've been
drunk at the "Well of Fallacies" again...what a great name for a
college oriented pub!

No, they're not fallacies ...merely the suppression of real medicine in
favour of crap medicine, courtesy of the pharmaceutical business with
disease.

Really? The pharmaceutical industry does not determine which journal
articles are published. Further, with the internet, they can't surpress
anything.

Rather, modern medicine and science require that hypotheses and theories
be supported with evidence.

You know about the four humours? That is what today's allopathic medicine
will look like in 100 years.

There is a great book called, "Doctors" by Sherwin Nuland. He talks
about the origins of the four humours.

The four humours are a classic example of ignorance of how the body
works. That you support this ancient and disproven idea says volumes
about your inability to understand science and medicine.

Jeff
Old September 29th 10, 12:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 9/28/10 6:48 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 7:53 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 5:25 AM, carole wrote:

[...]

Silica is sand. Sand doesn't smell. There is no need for silica in the
human body. Please provide evidence if I am incorrect, including
properly performed studies.

Silica is also beneficial for bone growth and arterial health, amongst
other
things.

Silica is harmful and can cause inflamation if inside the body. It is not
absorbed by the body.

Get a clue errol. Studies have shown that silica is a vital nutrient, go do
some homework in pubmed or one of your research books.

I did. It is a toxin. That's about it.

Therefore underarm odour is indication of a health problem.

Go walk into a middle school or a high school after gym. If what you say,
the entire gym class would be about to die.

Not about to die, but with a silica deficiency yes.

There is no such thing as silica deficiency, unless you are a
Intel-based computer.

And they don't know it because the truth about nutrition is kept from them.

What truth? Evidence please. You failed to back your claim. That would
lead smart people to the conclusion that you don't have a clue.

Jeff
Old September 29th 10, 12:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
On 9/28/10 6:48 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 7:53 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 5:25 AM, carole wrote:

[...]

Silica, silicon, silicon dioxide, siliclic acid - any of these ring a bell?

Silica is also beneficial for bone growth and arterial health, amongst
other
things.

Silica is harmful and can cause inflamation if inside the body. It is
not
absorbed by the body.

Get a clue errol. Studies have shown that silica is a vital nutrient, go
do
some homework in pubmed or one of your research books.

I did. It is a toxin. That's about it.

How about silicon dioxide?

Therefore underarm odour is indication of a health problem.

Go walk into a middle school or a high school after gym. If what you
say,
the entire gym class would be about to die.

Not about to die, but with a silica deficiency yes.

There is no such thing as silica deficiency, unless you are a Intel-based
computer.

This is a trick question right?
You are going to accuse me of using the word "silica" instead of "silicon
dioxide" right?

Sorry, better people than you have tried it, and bob the moron too.

Old September 29th 10, 12:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
On 9/28/10 6:50 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob wrote in message

Now to counter what passes as your half witty repartee, Why didn't
you spend the time educating yourself. I see if anything you've been
drunk at the "Well of Fallacies" again...what a great name for a
college oriented pub!

No, they're not fallacies ...merely the suppression of real medicine in
favour of crap medicine, courtesy of the pharmaceutical business with
disease.

Really? The pharmaceutical industry does not determine which journal
articles are published. Further, with the internet, they can't surpress
anything.

don't kid yourself, the mass media, the medical journals, and school
textbooks are tightly controlled.

Rather, modern medicine and science require that hypotheses and theories
be supported with evidence.

And for that very reason, they derail alternative therapies on cooked up
reasons before they get the chance to do any studies.

Old September 29th 10, 12:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 9/28/10 7:49 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/28/10 6:48 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 7:53 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 5:25 AM, carole wrote:

[...]

Bottom line is that silicon is not a nutrient for humans. If I am
incorrect, show me *good* evidence.

Therefore underarm odour is indication of a health problem.

Go walk into a middle school or a high school after gym. If what you
say,
the entire gym class would be about to die.

Not about to die, but with a silica deficiency yes.

There is no such thing as silica deficiency, unless you are a Intel-based
computer.

This is a trick question right?
You are going to accuse me of using the word "silica" instead of "silicon
dioxide" right?

No, because silicon is not a human nutrient.

Sorry, better people than you have tried it, and bob the moron too.

Nice name calling. THat's your best (actually only) argument.

Jef

Old September 29th 10, 12:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 9/28/10 7:51 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/28/10 6:50 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob wrote in message

Really? The pharmaceutical industry does not determine which journal
articles are published. Further, with the internet, they can't surpress
anything.

don't kid yourself, the mass media, the medical journals, and school
textbooks are tightly controlled.

The conspiracy theory rears its ugly head.

Rather, modern medicine and science require that hypotheses and theories
be supported with evidence.

And for that very reason, they derail alternative therapies on cooked up
reasons before they get the chance to do any studies.

There's NCCAM - National Center for Complementary and Alternative
Medicine, part of the National Institutes of Medicine. Though they spent
about $1 billion in research on conjecture-based medicine (alternative
medicine), they have yet to find any evidence that any alternative
medicine works better than placebo.

The reason why research on alternative therapies are derailed is that
there is no scientific reason to believe that they work and no evidence
to support them.

You know about the four humours? That is what today's allopathic medicine
will look like in 100 years.

There is a great book called, "Doctors" by Sherwin Nuland. He talks about
the origins of the four humours.

The four humours are a classic example of ignorance of how the body works.
That you support this ancient and disproven idea says volumes about your
inability to understand science and medicine.

I have. I suggest you do the same. The conjecture of the humours (I say
conjecture, because there is no evidence for them) is utter rubbish. It
may have made sense based on what was known about the body in the 1500s,
but based on what we know now, it is rubbish.

Enough said. You're ideas are not worth my time.

Jeff
Old September 29th 10, 02:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 9/28/10 7:49 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/28/10 6:48 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 7:53 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/27/10 5:25 AM, carole wrote:

[...]

WHO FOOD ADDITIVES SERIES NO. 5
http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecf...no/v05je04.htm

The Importance of Silicon
http://www.ultimatesg.com/22mayjarrowsilicon.html
"Silicon is a trace mineral required for the formation of healthy connective tissue, bone, skin, hair and nails. Silicon is essential for collagen formation, healthy arteries and regulates calcium deposition in bones.* BioSil's active silicon is an essential partner of calcium for bones, glucosamine for joints

Absorption is Key. Dietary sources of silicon such as those found in food, horsetail and colloidal gel (silica) products are very poorly absorbed because of their insoluble, polymerized forms. For absorption to occur, dietary silicon must be first converted to Orthosilicic Acid (monomeric silicic acid), the bioavailable form found in BioSilT.

Why is BioSilT Different? BioSilT (Si[OH]4) is 20,000 times more soluble than silica(SiO2 - found in horsetail and colloidal gels) and 2.5 times more bioavailable than other forms of silicon!

The superiority of silicon as concentrated, choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid from BioSilT has been proven in a peer reviewed scientific study comparing three different forms of
silicon. The results of the comparative, cross-over, double-blind clinical trial demonstrated that the stabilized monomeric form of silicon (stabilized orthosilicic acid - as found in BioSilT) is far superior to colloidal silica and horsetail extract. In fact, of the three experimental groups, only BioSilT offered a bioavailable source of silicon; the other forms of silicon (horsetail and colloidal gel) were no better than placebo1.

Scientific References
1. Arch Dermatol Res. 2005 Oct;297(4):147-53. Epub 2005 Oct 26. Effect of oral intake of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid on skin, nails and hair in women with photodamaged skin. Barel A et al.

2. Calcif Tissue Int. 2006 Apr;78(4):227-32. Epub 2006 Apr 13. Partial prevention of long-term femoral bone loss in aged ovariectomized rats supplemented with choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid. Calomme M et al."
* * *

Therefore underarm odour is indication of a health problem.

Go walk into a middle school or a high school after gym. If what you
say,
the entire gym class would be about to die.

Not about to die, but with a silica deficiency yes.

There is no such thing as silica deficiency, unless you are a Intel-based
computer.

This is a trick question right?
You are going to accuse me of using the word "silica" instead of "silicon
dioxide" right?

No, because silicon is not a human nutrient.

Just further evidence of your dumb-down "medical education" that emphasises pharmaceutical solutions over nutrition.

Sorry, better people than you have tried it, and bob the moron too.

Nice name calling. THat's your best (actually only) argument.

I've learnt from the best, as well as bob, the blob.

Jef