suing a state for malicious persecution

Old February 23rd 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default suing a state for malicious persecution

Does anyone know of any person or any law firm that has sued a state
for malicious persecution or violation of civil or constitutional
rights? I would very interested if it has happened in Florida.

over 30% of all allegations of paternity are incorrect in an allegation
of the biological father. In my case, I was named to be the biological
father on a mere statement, which is inadmissible as evidence to begin
with, and without any blood or DNA genetic testing results.
Furthermore, the mother and alleged child was court ordered to donate
genetic test results but willfully failed to show yet the state of
Florida only persued me, strip me of my drivers license, unable to
obtain a passport and has made continuous threats of incarceration.

I would like to sue the state of florida for injuries and damages but I
haven't found an attorney with any guts to that my case on a contigency
basis. I found one attorney but he wanted a $15k retainer and said that
it would take probably another $30-$40 to go the whole way with it.

any suggestions? any one........................

Old February 23rd 06, 02:45 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote:

[...]

Are you the father? Are you certain that you aren't?

How did you get snookered into having an obligation in the first place
-- they presumed paternity in court when you weren't there, then
"forgot" to inform you of their ruling until it was too late to contest it?

I try to do my part by telling the pregnant teens at school how easy it
is to get the system to believe that anyone is the father, and give them
the names of government officials who make good money.

You know what REALLY put the kaibash on the Salem Witch Trials? Someone
had the sense to accuse the governor's wife. :^)

- Ron ^*^

Old February 23rd 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.child-support

" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Save yourself a lot of grief and lost money by looking up the Sovereign
Immunity law in Florida. Government entities are shielded from lawsuits for
damages through laws that grant them special immunity. Ironically, the
government can use the sovereign immunity laws to avoid doing their
statutory duties and responsibilities. And they can hide behind government
immunity when they do, or don't do, the same duties and responsibilities
they can impose on citizens.

Old February 25th 06, 04:17 PM posted to alt.child-support

" statutory duties and responsibilities. And they can hide behind
government
immunity when they do, or don't do, the same duties and responsibilities
they can impose on citizens.

The immigration authorities were successfully sued for incompetence in
failing to send out green cards within a reasonable time.

Old February 25th 06, 06:44 PM posted to alt.child-support

"DB" wrote in message
et...

" statutory duties and responsibilities. And they can hide behind
government
immunity when they do, or don't do, the same duties and responsibilities
they can impose on citizens.

The immigration authorities were successfully sued for incompetence in
failing to send out green cards within a reasonable time.

Suing to get the government to act correctly is a lot different than suing
the state for money. The OP wanted to sue the state for monetary
compensation for "injuries and damages" and Sovereign Immunity prevents that
type of action.

Old February 26th 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.child-support

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"DB" wrote in message
et...

" statutory duties and responsibilities. And they can hide behind
government

immunity when they do, or don't do, the same duties and responsibilities
they can impose on citizens.

The immigration authorities were successfully sued for incompetence in
failing to send out green cards within a reasonable time.

Suing to get the government to act correctly is a lot different than suing
the state for money. The OP wanted to sue the state for monetary
compensation for "injuries and damages" and Sovereign Immunity prevents that
type of action.

Imagining crooked CSE official sneering, "Diplomatic immunity! Ha ha ha!"

- Ron ^*^

Old February 27th 06, 01:46 AM posted to alt.child-support

Can't one get around Sovereign Immunity by naming an individual and
suing them AS an individual?

Old February 27th 06, 06:00 PM posted to alt.child-support

But when a officer or judge or agency of the state operates outside
their scope or jurisdiction - they have basically waived their
sovereign immunity. Under fraud - sovereign immunity should not apply.
And not to sue them not in the state court but federal court.