Laugh of the day

Old May 6th 04, 10:43 PM
Paul Griffiths

Default Laugh of the day

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Thu, 6 May 2004 16:41:52 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
'Kate wrote in message

On Wed, 5 May 2004 21:25:17 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"

'Kate wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4146756 3

4
3&rd=1

This link is to a seriously funny ebay ad. Read it all... it's

worth
the look. Can anyone not relate to how this guy is feeling?

Good one that. Thanks 'Kate.

You're quite welcome

You think all the stuff about the 50,000 hits and proposals and radio
interview or whatever is actually true?

I saw the hit counter.. it was up to nearly 15 million hits.

Gawd. must be an exponential effect.

I'll bet we'll be seeing him on one of the talk shows... unless something

else
funnier happens.

Ver likely.

We did see the woman who sold a town on ebay.

Did they mind? :-)

I thought the parents selling the right to name their baby was
"interesting". Only for a year though IIRC.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old May 7th 04, 06:19 AM
Cele

On Thu, 6 May 2004 16:47:26 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 05 May 2004 14:10:56 -0500, 'Kate wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=4146756 34

3&rd=1

This link is to a seriously funny ebay ad. Read it all... it's worth
the look. Can anyone not relate to how this guy is feeling?

I mean, I was literally in hysterics. I've now got enough
endorphins to withstand major surgery for sixteen hours without
feeling a thing.

Don't tempt Fate, Cele, I'm pretty sure it reads this group.

Good point. It wasn't that funny, and if it had been, surgery wouldn't
have helped. It may have caused a serotonin drop and an urgent need
for either a lottery win of significance or at least a well appointed
motor home.

Yup. That's what happened.

Cele
Old May 7th 04, 08:57 AM
Paul Griffiths

wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 05 May 2004 14:10:56 -0500, 'Kate wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4146756 3

4
3&rd=1

This link is to a seriously funny ebay ad. Read it all... it's worth
the look. Can anyone not relate to how this guy is feeling?

I mean, I was literally in hysterics. I've now got enough
endorphins to withstand major surgery for sixteen hours without
feeling a thing.

Don't tempt Fate, Cele, I'm pretty sure it reads this group.

Good point. It wasn't that funny, and if it had been, surgery wouldn't
have helped. It may have caused a serotonin drop and an urgent need
for either a lottery win of significance or at least a well appointed
motor home.

A motor home? Hmm...

Yup. That's what happened.

'Course it was. I'll vouch for that.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old May 7th 04, 04:12 PM
Paul Griffiths

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Thu, 6 May 2004 22:43:43 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
'Kate wrote in message

We did see the woman who sold a town on ebay.

Did they mind? :-)

Not that I heard.

Find information about absolutely anything on the Net and buy absolutely
anything on Ebay, right? What a world we live in. :-))

I thought the parents selling the right to name their baby was
"interesting". Only for a year though IIRC.

LOL... now that's funny. I did see a whole family - parents and 7
children (pretty sure it was 7) who were renting themselves out for
chores.

With my luck there's no chance they live anywhere near me is there? Ah
well, back to them there chores. They sure ain't gonna do themselves.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old May 7th 04, 08:55 PM
lm

'Kate wrote in message

We did see the woman who sold a town on ebay.

Did they mind? :-)

Not that I heard.

Find information about absolutely anything on the Net and buy absolutely
anything on Ebay, right? What a world we live in. :-))

I heard a story on NPR about buying and selling the real estate and
other property you play for in online games. E-bay auctions for
Boardwalk and Park Place.

lm
Old May 8th 04, 06:21 PM
Paul Griffiths

'Kate wrote in message

We did see the woman who sold a town on ebay.

Did they mind? :-)

Not that I heard.

Find information about absolutely anything on the Net and buy absolutely
anything on Ebay, right? What a world we live in. :-))

I heard a story on NPR about buying and selling the real estate and
other property you play for in online games. E-bay auctions for
Boardwalk and Park Place.

Online Monopoly with real places anyone?

We're working on an online, real version of Risk too just as soon as we can
hack the launch codes.

--
Paul Griffiths

misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 17th 04 12:26 PM
Have a laugh... Cam & Shane Pregnancy 48 March 29th 04 02:52 AM
Go ahead Laugh ! It's O.K.! :) Bebelestrnge Single Parents 1 March 27th 04 11:44 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 March 18th 04 10:12 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 February 16th 04 10:59 AM