Full Page Ad in USA TODAY MMR / CT ruling

Old February 26th 09, 12:21 PM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
JOHN

Default Full Page Ad in USA TODAY MMR / CT ruling

USA Today on Wednesday, February 25
full page ad ) http://www.rescuepost.com/files/gr-ad-feb.pdf
Read all at www.ageofautism.com

Old February 26th 09, 11:36 PM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jeff

Read all at www.ageofautism.com

In neither case did the kids have autism. One had an autism spectrum
disorder (which is not the same as autism) and the other had an
encephalopathy that included some symptoms of autism.

Jeff
Old February 27th 09, 01:28 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Read all at www.ageofautism.com

In neither case did the kids have autism. One had an autism spectrum
disorder (which is not the same as autism) and the other had an
encephalopathy that included some symptoms of autism.

Jeff

Dr. Alexander also seems quite determined that conflicts of interest and
barriers to full transparency in the research process should not be
tolerated, (as they are today, in my opinion), but instead be eliminated. He
said that parents, (and pesky, inquisitive journalists) play a critical role
as autism research watchdogs.

"The research process at its best is open and constantly questioning. It
even reevaluates things that have been accepted for a long time, and is
honest enough to be self-correcting when new information develops," Dr.
Alexander said. "What is important is that the scientific inquiry moves
ahead unfettered but free of conflict of interest so that the public can
have confidence in the results. When there is evidence that research may not
be free of bias, it is the role of the research community and the public to
raise questions and concerns, assure that corrective measures are taken to
be sure that results are valid and untainted, and provide assurance to the
public that their trust is earned and deserved."

Old February 27th 09, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jeff

Read all at www.ageofautism.com

[...]

have confidence in the results. When there is evience that research may
not be free of bias, it is the role of the research community and the
public to raise questions and concerns, assure that corrective measures
are taken to be sure that results are valid and untainted, and provide
assurance to the public that their trust is earned and deserved."

And this has what to do with my comments?

Old February 27th 09, 02:40 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
D. C. Sessions

Jeff wrote:

In neither case did the kids have autism. One had an autism spectrum
disorder (which is not the same as autism) and the other had an
encephalopathy that included some symptoms of autism.

Actually, neither had an "autism spectrum disorder." GR has gotten
desperate enough to rewrite Court rulings to make them more in line
with what GR wants them to be.

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |
Old February 27th 09, 02:41 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
D. C. Sessions

Jeff wrote:

And this has what to do with my comments?

This thread is not about your comments.

Old February 27th 09, 03:53 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Jeff Utz" wrote:

Read all at www.ageofautism.com

[...]

Your coments are not the issue, Jeffrey Peter Utz, NOTkidsdoc.

It has to do with the sad fact that the conflicts of interest are a huge
problem. The public has a right to know
the *truth*.

Read all at www.ageofautism.com

I suggest you read both, rather than you usual defense of *Orangized
medicine*.
And why do you keep lying? You are NOT a kids doc.
If you have evidence to prove it, do so, or stop lying.
A copy of your current doctors license will do nicely.

Old February 27th 09, 05:00 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
-

D. C. Sessions wrote:
Jeff wrote:

In neither case did the kids have autism. One had an autism spectrum
disorder (which is not the same as autism) and the other had an
encephalopathy that included some symptoms of autism.

Actually, neither had an "autism spectrum disorder." GR has gotten
desperate enough to rewrite Court rulings to make them more in line
with what GR wants them to be.

PDD (Pervasive Developmental Disorder) is recognized as an autistic
spectrum disorder by American Psychiatric Association. Do your homework.