Mark Probert

Old March 2nd 09, 08:34 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
JOHN

Default Mark Probert

Click message tab, then block sender

Life if much nicer not having to read his nasty drivel, same with Wright, in
fact not sure if he even posts anymore, such is its effectiveness, as surely
he does

and probert can't even delete all the unecessary text

Old March 2nd 09, 01:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

JOHN wrote:

Click message tab, then block sender

Life if much nicer not having to read his nasty drivel, same with Wright,
in fact not sure if he even posts anymore, such is its effectiveness, as
surely he does

and probert can't even delete all the unecessary text

Short form: "NA NA NA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!"

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |
Old March 3rd 09, 04:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mike[_6_]

JOHN wrote:
Click message tab, then block sender

Life if much nicer not having to read his nasty drivel, same with Wright, in
fact not sure if he even posts anymore, such is its effectiveness, as surely
he does

and probert can't even delete all the unecessary text

OMG !!! You just violated a basic Usenet rule: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Old March 3rd 09, 11:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

In the Matter of Mark Probert (Admitted as Mark S. Probert), a
Suspended Attorney, Respondent.
Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District, Petitioner.

92-02731

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

183 A.D.2d 282; 590 N.Y.S.2d 747

November 9, 1992, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [***1]

Disciplinary proceedings instituted by the Grievance Committee for the
Tenth Judicial District. Respondent was admitted to the Bar on
February 15, 1978, at a term of the Appellate Division of the Supreme
Court in the Second Judicial Department, under the name Mark S.
Probert.

DISPOSITION: Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline
upon the respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is
granted; and it is further,

HEADNOTES: Attorney and Client - Disciplinary Proceedings

Respondent attorney, who is charged with 22 counts of failing to
cooperate with investigations of alleged misconduct by the Grievance
Committee, and who has failed to answer or appear, is disbarred.

COUNSEL:

Frank A. Finnerty, Jr., Westbury (Muriel L. Gennosa of counsel), for
petitioner.

JUDGES: Mangano, P. J., Thompson, Bracken, Sullivan and Harwood, JJ.,
concur.

Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline upon the
respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is granted; and
it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary Law § 90, effective immediately,
the respondent, Mark Probert, is disbarred and his name is stricken
from the roll of attorneys and counselors-at-law; and it is further,

Ordered that the respondent shall continue to comply with this Court's
rules governing the conduct of disbarred, suspended and resigned
attorneys (22 NYCRR 691.10); and it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary [***2] Law § 90, the respondent,
Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and refrain (1) from
practicing law in any form, either as principal or as agent, clerk or
employee of another, (2) from appearing as an attorney or
counselor-at-law before any court, Judge, Justice, board, commission
or other public authority, (3) from giving to another an opinion as to
the law or its application or any advice in relation thereto, and (4)
from holding himself out in any way as an attorney and
counselor-at-law.

OPINIONBY: Per Curiam.

OPINION: [*282]

[**747] By decision and order of this Court dated September 29,
1989, the respondent was suspended from the practice of law until the
further order of this Court based upon his failure to cooperate with
the Grievance Committee. By further order of this Court dated June 4,
1992, the Grievance Committee was authorized to institute and
prosecute a disciplinary proceeding [*283] against the respondent
and the Honorable Moses M. Weinstein was appointed as Special Referee.

[**748] A notice of petition and petition was personally served upon
the respondent on July 2, 1992. No answer was forthcoming. The
petitioner now moves to hold the [***3] respondent in default. The
motion was personally served upon the respondent on August 14, 1992.
The respondent has failed to submit any papers in response to the
default motion.

The charges involve 22 counts of the respondent's failure to cooperate
with the Grievance Committee in its investigations into complaints of
professional misconduct.

The charges, if established, would require the imposition of a
disciplinary sanction against the respondent. Since the respondent has
chosen not to appear or answer in these proceedings, the charges must
be deemed established. The petitioner's motion to hold the respondent
in default and impose discipline is, therefore, granted. Accordingly,
the respondent is disbarred and his name is stricken from the roll of
attorneys and counselors-at-law, effective immediately

Source:

NY UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM, ATTORNEY REGIST. UNIT

Currency Status:

ARCHIVE RECORD

NAME & PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION

Name:

MARK PROBERT

Date Of Birth:

11/XX/1946

Gender:

MALE

Address:

1698 WEBSTER AVE

MERRICK, NY 11566

County:

NASSAU

Phone:

516-968-5572

EMPLOYER INFORMATION

Employer:

MARK S PROBERT ESQ

PERSON

LICENSING INFORMATION

Licensing Agency:

NY STATE OFFICE OF COURT ADMINISTRATION

License/Certification Type:

ATTORNEY

License Number:

1253889

Issue Date:

00/00/1978

License Status:

DISBARRED

License State:

NY

From: Mark Probert - view profile
Date: Sun, Feb 11 2001 4:17 pm
Email: Mark Probert
Groups: k12.chat.teacher

Noah has had one since 11/26/96 (my birthday).

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/SandraProbert.htm

http://humanticsfoundation.com/Disin...berttheCowward

Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
From: (AloysiousX)
Date: 07 Jan 2004 18:59:31 GMT
Subject: A New Year's Resolution

I have no children, Sistah Jan.

As Salaam Aleikum, my Sistah!

AloysiousX

Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
From: (AloysiousX)
Date: 06 Jan 2004 22:31:39 GMT

You know something, Sistah Ilena, I'm not Mark Probert, but it's pretty
clear
who the coward is.

Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
From: (AloysiousX)
Date: 07 Jan 2004 18:57:50 GMT

Sistah Jan, I'd never heard of you until you made your post in the breast
implant group, much in the same way I'd never heard of Mark Probert until
Sistah Ilena mentioned him.

path:
archiver1.google.com!news2.google.com!newsfeed2.da llas1.level3.net!news.lev**el3.com!crtntx1-snh1.gtei.net!washdc3-snh1.gtei.net!news.gtei.net!ngpeer.n*e*ws.aol.com! audrey-m2.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: (AloysiousX)
Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
Date: 06 Jan 2004 17:54:38 GMT

Subj: Is There Some Reason... Date: 2/12/2004 2:18:07 PM Pacific Standard
Time From: AloysiousX To: JDrew63929 Is there some reason why you
won't let me ask you a few questions, Jan? I'm really curious about
your involvement with Ilena Rosenthal. But I guess my most basic
question is whether or not you are in California (like I am), or over in
Indiana, like your profile says. I had thought you were out west, but I
guess not. As Salaam Aleikum! Aloysious Mark Probert
AloysiousX

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....82e2cde098ded5

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....6f648590b39f16

Nov 29 2005

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

I received this email this morning. Since the sender used anonymous email,
I have no way of verifying it or knowing whether it is true or not. I post
the full header for reference.

---------begin quoted material--------

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:03:56 -0500 Mark Probert
wrote:
On 11/28/06, wrote:

Dear Mr. Probert:

You do not know me, but I live in Indiana. I am writing to you, since
you are being attacked by Jan Drew. I know you will understand.

Years ago my parents placed me in a child care center run by Jan Drew.
It was a nightmare.

I was physically and verbally abused by her and other people

there.
When I did not immediately do what they wanted, I was punished.
Sometimes I was made to stay in a dark closet, other times I was not
allowed to eat or go to the bathroom. I soiled myself

several
times and was punished, again, for that.

The worst part were the spankings with a big paddle They would

make
me take my pants down and hit my rear with this. Some people

seemed
to enjoy watching this. On several occasions, someone would

touch
me, you know where.

They told me not to tell anyone, or they would report my parents for
child abuse and have me taken from my home. I was scared to death this
would happen and stayed silent.

Finally, after years of this abuse, I told my parents what was
happening, and they filed a complaint with the State of Indiana. The
State investigated and closed her down.

Even to this day, I am still afraid of her, and what she can do

me. She is a mean, hurtful person who should never have been allowed to
be near children.

Jack

Dear Jack:

I am sorry to hear about what happened to you. Can I post your email to
Usenet if I do not display your email address?

Mark Probert

Dear Mr. Probert:

Yes, you can post this to Usenet, or send it to her ISP, or whatever else
you want to do with it. Hushmail will protect my identity.

Wonders of wonders. Send it, Markey.
They need a good laugh.

BTW, I have never received anything from my ISP, like you said.

*You have now acknowledged receipt of a proper warning, as required by
your ISP.*

She is a very bad person, and I still have nightmares from what she did to
me.

Good luck, and I hope you find peace.

Jack Reid

The Hypocrisy of Mark Probert Jan Drew Kids Health 8 July 28th 06 04:07 AM
More on Mark Probert mike Kids Health 12 December 7th 05 10:37 PM
Mark Probert Mark Probert Kids Health 84 November 27th 05 05:25 PM
Mark Probert JanD Kids Health 5 November 21st 05 03:59 AM
Mark Probert Mark Probert Kids Health 5 November 20th 05 05:27 PM