Video - Why Vaccines Aren't Safe - Mary Tocco, Michigan

Old February 17th 08, 08:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jeff

Default Video - Why Vaccines Aren't Safe - Mary Tocco, Michigan

JOHN wrote:
"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
In message , JOHN wrote:

And the page is inaccurate. For example, it states that vaccines are
immune suppressing. That is false.

http://whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

Mercury is hardly an immune booster:

Which has -- what? -- to do with vaccines, since they don't have
any mercury in them?

--

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message

Mercury is hardly an immune booster:

Which has -- what? -- to do with vaccines, since they don't have any

mercury in them?

They did for the last 50 years or so, still do for the third world, and
still in flu vaccines, some tetanus etc
http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

and there may still eb trace amounts which they don't have to declare

And then we have all the other poisons Jeff calls 'immune boosters' like
aluminium etc

try and get the facts first

And yet, you have never demonstrated that vaccines are dangerous. The
only reason why the influenza outbreak in San Diego isn't bigger is that
most of the population is vaccinated.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_8281325

Vaccines are one of the greatest public health measures ever. Only clean
drinking water, sanitation and healthy food have saved more lives than
vaccines. Vaccines have eliminated polio from the western hemisphere and
eliminated smallpox everywhere. In addition, in the US, measles, mumps,
rubella, tetanus, diptheria, purtussis, HIB menigits, and other diseases
have been greatly reduced.

For accurate info on vaccines, go to www.cdc.gov.

Jeff
Old February 18th 08, 03:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
[email protected]

On Feb 17, 2:07*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
The flu vaccine that babies receive still has 12.5 mcg of mercury in
it, Babies get two of these.

On Feb 17, 1:37*pm, "JOHN" wrote:

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in ...

In message , JOHN wrote:

And the page is inaccurate. For example, it states that vaccines are
immune suppressing. That is false.

http://whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

Mercury is hardly an immune booster:

Which has -- what? -- to do with vaccines, since they don't have
any mercury in them?

--

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message

Mercury is hardly an immune booster:

Which has -- what? -- to do with vaccines, since they don't have any
mercury in them?

They did for the last 50 years or so, still do for the third world, and
still in flu vaccines, some tetanus etchttp://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

and there may still eb trace amounts which they don't have to declare

And then we have all the other poisons Jeff calls *'immune boosters' like
aluminium etc

try and get the facts first- Hide quoted text -

If you look at the recent video on vaccines, you will find this data:
1950 mercury exposure was 50 mcg.
1970 mercury exposure was 75 mcg.
1992 mercury exposure was 187.5 mcg
2003 mercury exposure was 212.5 mcg.

Obviously the mercury has not been taken out of vaccines. In many it
has been reduced. However, more exposure has come from the rho-gam
shots, and the flu shots, and just the sheer quantity of infant
vaccines given.

More medical lies and deceit by the blood poisoners.

DrCee
Not a member of the medical monopoly.
Old February 18th 08, 04:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Myrl

On Feb 17, 11:03*am, Jeff wrote:
JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

Childhood vaccines no longer have thimerasol in them.

Jeff

Some still dohttp://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

and all the third world vaccines

"Pichichero has served as consultant to the World Health Organization, and
his research has held considerable weight in the WHO decision to continue
using thimerosal in vaccines administered in nations outside the United
States."--- [Jan 2008] Babies excrete vaccine-mercury quicker than
originally thought

Thimerasol has been removed from all vaccines in the US for kids 6 and
under, except Influenza.http://www.fda.gov/CBER/vaccine/thimerosal.htm

As far as third world countries is concerned, the preservative is
needed, because refrigeration is not as readily available.

Jeff- Hide quoted text -

What is also interesting, if it is true about thimerosal being present
in third world vaccines, is their rates of autism are actually lower
than here in the United States.

Old February 18th 08, 04:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Myrl wrote:

What is also interesting, if it is true about thimerosal being present
in third world vaccines, is their rates of autism are actually lower
than here in the United States.

So there *is* a connection -- mercury prevents autism!

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |
Old February 18th 08, 04:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Bee

On Feb 17, 11:07*am, Jeff wrote:

For accurate info on vaccines, go towww.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Now, why would anyone that doesn't trust our government, and the
health care professionals that are "part of the problem, not the
solution,"
want to go to a government website? gr

Old February 18th 08, 04:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jeff

Bee wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:07 am, Jeff wrote:

For accurate info on vaccines, go towww.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Now, why would anyone that doesn't trust our government, and the
health care professionals that are "part of the problem, not the
solution,"
want to go to a government website? gr

Because it is an accurate site.
Old February 18th 08, 05:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 17, 10:33*pm, Bee wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:07*am, Jeff wrote:

For accurate info on vaccines, go towww.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Now, why would anyone that doesn't trust our government, and the
health care professionals that are "part of the problem, not the
solution,"
want to go to a government website? *gr

Agreed. First they should go to www.mymentalhealth.com and get help
overcoming their unfounded paranoia.
Old February 18th 08, 05:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 17, 10:42*pm, Jeff wrote:
Bee wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:07 am, Jeff wrote:

For accurate info on vaccines, go towww.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Now, why would anyone that doesn't trust our government, and the
health care professionals that are "part of the problem, not the
solution,"
want to go to a government website? *gr

Because it is an accurate site.

Accuracy only confuses paranoids.
Old February 18th 08, 07:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:
Video - Why Vaccines Aren't Safe - Mary Tocco, Michigan
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...en-t-safe.aspx

IMHO, Mercola is a scuzbucket.

And the page is inaccurate. For example, it states that vaccines are
immune suppressing. That is false. If you think that helping the immune
system to recognize deadly germs so that it won't allow those organisms to
reproduce is weakening the immune system, then you're an idiot.

For accurate info on vaccines, go to www.cdc.gov.

Jeff

Poor, Putz.

Real one on HealthFraud list: Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz, M.D.

[2007] "Robert Watson"
Jeff Utz
Jeff Utz, M.D.
Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D. Hence "Putz"
http://www.msu.edu/~utz/
Jeffrey Peter, M.D.
Wyle E. Coyote
Jeff Utz (Jan 2003)
Jeff
Jeff (2007-2008)

Believe the CDC aand the Government....

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/article...esearcher.html

Vaccine Dangers and Vested Interests
A retired vaccine researcher goes public on what the pharmaceutical industry
and the health authorities don't want us to know: that vaccines are unsafe,
untested and one of the greatest frauds of our time.

Old February 18th 08, 07:34 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"JOHN" wrote in message
news

JOHN wrote:
Video - Why Vaccines Aren't Safe - Mary Tocco, Michigan
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...en-t-safe.aspx

IMHO, Mercola is a scuzbucket.

"If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
him vile names." --Elbert Hubbard

And Putz posts **Nice personal attack**

And the page is inaccurate. For example, it states that vaccines are
immune suppressing. That is false.

http://whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

Mercury is hardly an immune booster:

"You couldn't even construct a study that shows thimerosal is safe. It's
just too darn toxic. If you inject thimerosal into an animal, its brain
will sicken. If you apply it to living tissue, the cells die. If you put
it in a petri dish, the culture dies. Knowing these things, it would be
shocking if one could inject it into an infant without causing
damage." ----Dr. Boyd Haley, Professor and Chair, Dept. of Chemistry,
University of Kentucky and one of the world's leading authorities on
mercury toxicity. http://whale.to/vaccines/thimerosal.htm

cheers!