Fake names helped mom adopt 11 New York children: welfare agency:received $1.26 million in stipends to help care for the kids, Authoritiesin Florida, however, say she received up to $2 million in payments from NewYork City.

Old August 4th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Why is Leekin's ripoff tallied at 2 Mil or 1.26 Mil? Where's the math? I got 4.75 Million. Did she qualify for FOOD STAMPS also? What else?

G Why do these stories refer to 2 million or 1.3 million?
G 9 to 11 kids all special needs, $55 per day, for MANY years?
G Splitting the difference and saying 10 kids yields $550 per day.
G x30 days per month 16,500 monthly take.
G x12 months yields 198,000 per year
G x24 years she's been doing this yields $ 4,752,000.00
G That's 4.75 Million dollars.
G So WHY are they saying she ripped off 2 million?
G The math shows that amount is oddly low!
G There was a comment in Florida from somebody who
G Leekin had approached them personally seeking help
G to deposit $20 (or 30) Million into an off shore account.
G What else was this Leekin woman connected to?
G A RING of people grifting this way from the system?
G Question:
G Did she qualify for Food Stamps for all of these people?
G Food stamps for Fosters/adopters are disconnected
G from the caretakers income aren't they?
G Dan and Firemonkey, Can you offer any answers?

Dan Sullivan wrote
DS Sure Greg.
DS To the question "Can you describe Greg Hanson?"
DS Answer; he's an asshole.

krp Danny STILL making EXCUSES for CPS
krp and the adoption RACKET aren't ya?

G Dan, Why do you try to deflect from every huge
G CPS fiasco and PR disaster by launching insults
G directed at me?

Dan Sullivan wrote "Cause you're YOU, Greg. Simple as that.

G You didn't criticize the MATH that says the
G figure claimed by the media is LOW.
DS I didn't look at the math.
G You ignored the money laundering bit.
DS So?
G You even ignored the question about whether
G this person was able to collect FOOD STAMPS
G without regard for HER financial holdings or earnings.
DS Well, when you get the answer to the food stamp
DS question, post it... and I'll insult you all over again.
G You just launched more insults toward me?
DS Yes, I did.
G Do you think CPS SEVERELY UNDER REPORTED
G the DOLLARS that MOTIVATED THIS
G EVIL JUDITH LEEKIN WOMAN?
DS GFYS.
DS There, I did it again!

Why the hostile reaction when I posted comments
about how the dollar figures in the Judith Leekin case
were apparently UNDER PLAYED in the media?
Dollar amounts severely under claimed.
Simple math shows it to be MORE than claimed.

Why no consideration when I asked about whether
the evil Leekin woman (?) qualified to get
FOOD STAMPS AS WELL? Or other funds?

Your big response was a lame insult of me?
WHO are you looking out for Dan?
Why am I an "asshole" for asking those questions?

Do you think posting that reference comment from
Doug will negate the effect of your comments here?

Old August 4th 07, 04:19 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Post the true facts... not your speculation.

Dollar amounts severely under claimed.

See above.

Simple math shows it to be MORE than claimed.

See above.

Why no consideration when I asked about whether
the evil Leekin woman (?) qualified to get
FOOD STAMPS AS WELL? Or other funds?

You can ask anything you want, Greg.

Your big response was a lame insult of me?

That wasn't a big response.

That was a regular response.

WHO are you looking out for Dan?

The next single mother you might victimize.

Why am I an "asshole" for asking those questions?

You're an asshole for just being who you are and for what you've done.

Criminal convictions for beating your mentally ill wife... and abusing your
former girlfriends seven year old daughter.

Do you think posting that reference comment from
Doug will negate the effect of your comments here?

Not to idiots like you... and kenny boy.

Old August 4th 07, 05:06 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Fake names helped mom adopt 11 New York children: welfare agency: received $1.26 million in stipends to help care for the kids, Authorities in Florida, however, say she received up to $2 million in payments from New York City.

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Why do these stories refer to 2 million or 1.3 million?

9 to 11 kids all special needs, $55 per day, for MANY years.

Splitting the difference and saying 10 kids yields $550 per day.
x30 days per month 16,500 monthly take.

x12 months yields 198,000 per year

x24 years she's been doing this yields $ 4,752,000.00

That's 4.75 Million dollars.

So WHY are they saying she ripped off 2 million?
The math shows that amount is oddly low!

There was a comment in Florida from somebody who
Leekin had approached them personally seeking help
to deposit $20 (or 30) Million into an off shore account.

What else was this Leekin woman connected to?

A RING of people grifting this way from the system?

Question:
Did she qualify for Food Stamps for all of these people?

Food stamps for Fosters/adopters are disconnected
from the caretakers income aren't they?

Dan and Firemonkey, Can you offer any answers?

Sure Greg.

To the question "Can you describe Greg Hanson?"

Answer; he's an asshole.

Danny STILL making EXCUSES for CPS and the adoption RACKET aren't
ya?

Never have, kenny boy.

ALWAYS Danny.

Then prove what you claim is true by posting the citations.

So defend the adoption SCAM represented in this case Dan.... Or admit
that the system is a mess.

Old August 4th 07, 05:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 4, 12:06 pm, " krp" wrote:
[...]

The system is an f-ing mess.

You need me to tell you that?

Old August 4th 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Dan Sullivan's life - arguing with KP
[...]

The system is populated by a bunch of psychotic control freaks Dan.
People so arrogant they think that THEY should run other folks' lives!

Old August 4th 07, 05:51 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

[...]

G Why the hostile reaction when I posted comments
G about how the dollar figures in the Judith Leekin case
G were apparently UNDER PLAYED in the media?
DS Post the true facts... not your speculation.

A news story reported $55 per day per child.
How is the math beyond that speculation?

Do YOU trust CPS to be fully forthcoming about
the full funding amount involved?

G Dollar amounts severely under claimed.
DS See above.
G Simple math shows it to be MORE than claimed.
DS See above.
G Why no consideration when I asked about whether
G the evil Leekin woman (?) qualified to get
G FOOD STAMPS AS WELL? Or other funds?
DS You can ask anything you want, Greg.

Did you think I needed your approval?

G Your big response was a lame insult of me?
DS That wasn't a big response.
DS That was a regular response.

Was this a regular story, Dan?

G WHO are you looking out for Dan?
DS The next single mother you might victimize.

You think she wouldn't see you trying to "skip away"
from this news story or trying to shout me down for
asking some good questions?

G Why am I an "asshole" for asking those questions?
DS You're an asshole for just being who you are and for what you've
done.
DS Criminal convictions for beating your
DS mentally ill wife... and abusing your
DS former girlfriends seven year old daughter.
G Do you think posting that reference comment from
G Doug will negate the effect of your comments here?
DS Not to idiots like you... and kenny boy.

How do you think your distraction from such
a big agency abuse story would appear to
any new people looking in on this group?

Do you think a newcomer would think my
questions are bad, wrong or inappropriate?

Do you think your attempt to shout me down
with insults would make you look good?

I thought you were worried about your PR?
Did you give up on that Dan?

Old August 4th 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 4, 12:51 pm, Greegor wrote:
[...]

Who knows if that's accurate?

Now confirm all your other numbers.

Do YOU trust CPS to be fully forthcoming about
the full funding amount involved?

More than trusting your speculations?

G Dollar amounts severely under claimed.
DS See above.
G Simple math shows it to be MORE than claimed.
DS See above.
G Why no consideration when I asked about whether
G the evil Leekin woman (?) qualified to get
G FOOD STAMPS AS WELL? Or other funds?
DS You can ask anything you want, Greg.

Did you think I needed your approval?

Did I say you did?

G Your big response was a lame insult of me?
DS That wasn't a big response.
DS That was a regular response.

Was this a regular story, Dan?

G WHO are you looking out for Dan?
DS The next single mother you might victimize.

You think she wouldn't see you trying to "skip away"
from this news story or trying to shout me down for
asking some good questions?

Do your own research, Greg, rather than asking others to do it for
you.

G Why am I an "asshole" for asking those questions?
DS You're an asshole for just being who you are and for what you've
done.
DS Criminal convictions for beating your
DS mentally ill wife... and abusing your
DS former girlfriends seven year old daughter.
G Do you think posting that reference comment from
G Doug will negate the effect of your comments here?
DS Not to idiots like you... and kenny boy.

How do you think your distraction from such
a big agency abuse story would appear to
any new people looking in on this group?

I don't know.

Do you think a newcomer would think my
questions are bad, wrong or inappropriate?

I just want them to know you abused your girlfriend's seven year old
daughter back in 2001 and the mother hasn't regained custody since
then.

Do you think your attempt to shout me down
with insults would make you look good?

No, Make you look bad.

I thought you were worried about your PR?
Did you give up on that Dan?

Not at all.

Now, GFYS.

Old August 4th 07, 06:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

[...]

Why are you so touchy about the question Dan?

DS There, I did it again!
G Why the hostile reaction when I posted comments
G about how the dollar figures in the Judith Leekin case
G were apparently UNDER PLAYED in the media?
DS Post the true facts... not your speculation.

G A news story reported $55 per day per child.
G How is the math beyond that speculation?

DS Who knows if that's accurate?
DS Now confirm all your other numbers.

Check my MATH, Dan!

G Do YOU trust CPS to be fully forthcoming about
G the full funding amount involved?

DS More than trusting your speculations?

DO YOU TRUST THE FIGURES FROM CPS DAN?

G Dollar amounts severely under claimed.
DS See above.
G Simple math shows it to be MORE than claimed.
DS See above.
G Why no consideration when I asked about whether
G the evil Leekin woman (?) qualified to get
G FOOD STAMPS AS WELL? Or other funds?
DS You can ask anything you want, Greg.

G Did you think I needed your approval?

DS Did I say you did?

G Your big response was a lame insult of me?
DS That wasn't a big response.
DS That was a regular response.

G Was this a regular story, Dan?

G WHO are you looking out for Dan?
DS The next single mother you might victimize.

G You think she wouldn't see you trying to "skip away"
G from this news story or trying to shout me down for
G asking some good questions?

DS Do your own research, Greg, rather than
DS asking others to do it for you.

G Why am I an "asshole" for asking those questions?
DS You're an asshole for just being who you are and for what you've
done.
DS Criminal convictions for beating your
DS mentally ill wife... and abusing your
DS former girlfriends seven year old daughter.
G Do you think posting that reference comment from
G Doug will negate the effect of your comments here?
DS Not to idiots like you... and kenny boy.

G How do you think your distraction from such
G a big agency abuse story would appear to
G any new people looking in on this group?

DS I don't know.

G Do you think a newcomer would think my
G questions are bad, wrong or inappropriate?

DS I just want them to know you abused your
DS girlfriend's seven year old daughter back in
DS 2001 and the mother hasn't regained
DS custody since then.

Dan Sullivan, Based on YOUR OWN WORDS
You were investigated for child abuse 15 times
and founded for child abuse 5 times.
One time you were even founded for sexually molesting
your own little girl.
You never experienced child removal because
you were a non custodial parent.

How can a person with that experience
play games with false accusations like you do?

G Do you think your attempt to shout me down
G with insults would make you look good?

DS No, Make you look bad.

Good luck with that.

G I thought you were worried about your PR?
G Did you give up on that Dan?

DS Not at all.
DS Now, GFYS.

Good luck with that!

Old August 4th 07, 08:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Which question?

DS There, I did it again!
G Why the hostile reaction when I posted comments
G about how the dollar figures in the Judith Leekin case
G were apparently UNDER PLAYED in the media?
DS Post the true facts... not your speculation.

G A news story reported $55 per day per child.
G How is the math beyond that speculation?

DS Who knows if that's accurate?
DS Now confirm all your other numbers.

Check my MATH, Dan!

You need to prove all the figures in your calculations are accurate.

G Do YOU trust CPS to be fully forthcoming about
G the full funding amount involved?

DS More than trusting your speculations?

DO YOU TRUST THE FIGURES FROM CPS DAN?

I haven't looked at them.

[...]

And CPS has to reverse all five of their findings because their decisions
weren't based on any credible evidence.

One time you were even founded for sexually molesting
your own little girl.

Despite the fact the Judge threw the charges out of court.

The "credible evidence" CPS used to make that decision was a statement from
my daughter, which was "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the
toilet."

Then next sentence in the case record was "We didn't know what she was
trying to say."

How can something be credible when you don't know what it is?

You never experienced child removal because
you were a non custodial parent.

I had full custody at that time.

How can a person with that experience
play games with false accusations like you do?

Which false accusations?

G Do you think your attempt to shout me down
G with insults would make you look good?

DS No, Make you look bad.

Good luck with that.

G I thought you were worried about your PR?
G Did you give up on that Dan?

DS Not at all.
DS Now, GFYS.

Good luck with that!

Are you posting from a Commdore 64?

What's with the software?

Old August 5th 07, 12:01 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Dan Sullivan's life - arguing with KP

ROFL! Oh, what irony! Dan has kicked your ass in debate for a DAY, and
you can't take it. Talk about someone having no life: you've devoted ten
years, and over 30,000 posts, to your little vendetta against me. Even
mentioning me in nearly every single post on certain newsgroup, when I was
gone from usenet for months at a time. LOL I own you, boy...

Mine against you? Or do you mean daring to answer your BULL**** Davey?
THAT really ****es you off don't it? You like people to SUMBIT to you and
when they don't you STALK them. Of course from the SAFETY of anonymous
remailers!

The system is populated by a bunch of psychotic control freaks Dan.
People so arrogant they think that THEY should run other folks' lives!

Kind of like Megan says you did to her and to Peggy?

Oh Davey one minute you claim to be speaking to Megan, then ALL the rest
of my kids, ALL THREE of my wives including the DEAD ONE on a regular basis,
not to mention other relatives... You're a joke Davey.