OT - anybody use Tots Bots nappies?

Old April 14th 04, 02:07 PM
Ellie

Default OT - anybody use Tots Bots nappies?

Oh Poppy we're getting some of the rainbow stuffables from Lollipop - Yvette
was fantastic - wish I'd known about them before the twins were born!

Makes you want to go out and buy fleece knickers!

Ellie

"Poppy" wrote in message
Echo every one else.

Reliable, hard wearing, cuddly

Love love love them too. They were Pup's only nappy until he was 9 months
old, now we supplement with Rainbow stuffables.

--Poppy n Pup

Old April 14th 04, 02:08 PM
Ellie

Thank you for the replies everyone - I'm wanting to try them at night so it
sounds like I'm onto a good thing

Ellie

"Ellie" wrote in message
And if so what do you think?

Thanks

Ellie

Old April 14th 04, 04:28 PM
GlintingHedgehog

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:48:22 +0100, Ellie wrote:

And if so what do you think?

Thanks

Yep - and like the others who've replied, we love them. Very soft,
well-elasticated around the legs but with lots of fabric over the elastic
so no chafing. I much prefer the non-aplix type, just use them with a Nappi
Nippa (Snappi). Gorgeous nappies. The coloured ones are lovely too, & if
you want organic cotton you can get that. Mine are all over two years old &
most of them were second-hand when I got them, but they're all still in
great shape. I've lots of different kinds of nappy, but pretty much stick
with Tots Bots & Bright Bots (deep-coloured terry squares) now.

--
Hedgehog

OT or is it OT? The Nappies Nic H Pregnancy 6 May 24th 04 03:56 PM
Green nappies Deirdre Breastfeeding 6 February 24th 04 03:41 AM
Big reduction in wet nappies - why? Andrea Breastfeeding 2 November 16th 03 10:55 PM
Cloth nappies in Australia Daye Pregnancy 3 August 17th 03 05:34 AM