PASTE EATERS OF KINDERGARTEN, HEAR ME NOW!!!!

Old March 23rd 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
Daedalus[_2_]

Default PASTE EATERS OF KINDERGARTEN, HEAR ME NOW!!!!

It may taste like Beeman's chewing gum - IT IS NOT!

Your entire academic future, your permanent record, your entry into an
Ivy league school and your career as a hack lawyer or rarely
remembered politician depends on yout tykes putting down the popsicle
stick.

Hear the hard truth before it is too late.

http://www.elmers.com/products/msds/me505_a.htm

9. Physical and Chemical Properties

Percent Volatiles 73
pH @ 25 C 2.5
Specific Gravity 1.1
Appearance White paste
Autoignition Temperature Not available
Boiling Point 100 deg C
Vapor Density (Air=1) 1
Vapor Pressure, mm Hg @ 20 C 17.5
Evaporation Rate (Butyl Acetate=1) 1
Upper/Lower Flammable Limits Not applicable
Up/Lower Explosive Limits, % by Vol Not applicable
Flash Point Not applicable
Freezing Point 0 deg C
Odor Spearmint aroma
Odor Threshold, ppm Not available
Solubility in Water Dispersible
Coefficient of Water/Oil Distrib. Not available

Look at what the government doesn't want you to know!

Jade

Old March 23rd 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
Cary Kittrell

In article Daedalus writes:

[...]

Worse: based on what I smelled then, and what I learned
later as a chemist, I have a suspicion that -- at least
back in my day (middle cenozoic), the paste was preserved
with phenol.

-- cary

(of course, back then we didn't call it "phenol", we
called it "glarp" [sometimes "umbraga"] and used
it to put in the eye dots for the bison in our kindergarten
cave paintings)

Old March 23rd 07, 08:36 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
Notan

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article Daedalus writes:
[...]

Yeah, but but how many of us us us ate it, with no long-term
term term term term side effects!

--
Notan

Old March 23rd 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
dave hillstrom

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:01:23 -0400, Daedalus
wrote:

It may taste like Beeman's chewing gum - IT IS NOT!

Your entire academic future, your permanent record, your entry into an
Ivy league school and your career as a hack lawyer or rarely
remembered politician depends on yout tykes putting down the popsicle
stick.

Hear the hard truth before it is too late.

http://www.elmers.com/products/msds/me505_a.htm

9. Physical and Chemical Properties

Percent Volatiles 73
pH @ 25 C 2.5

this is NOT good. pH of 2.5 is HEINOUS for repeated ingestion and
WILL put holes in your digestive tract as it is SERIOUSLY acidic. in
fact, in my hydroponic and experimental hobbies, ive NEVER dealt with
something that acidic. ever. thats the sort of acidic you dont want
to leave on your skin for more than about 5 minutes before it starts
disolving finger print ridges. bad bad bad. (unless yer a thief)

Specific Gravity 1.1
Appearance White paste
Autoignition Temperature Not available
Boiling Point 100 deg C
Vapor Density (Air=1) 1
Vapor Pressure, mm Hg @ 20 C 17.5
Evaporation Rate (Butyl Acetate=1) 1
Upper/Lower Flammable Limits Not applicable
Up/Lower Explosive Limits, % by Vol Not applicable
Flash Point Not applicable
Freezing Point 0 deg C
Odor Spearmint aroma
Odor Threshold, ppm Not available
Solubility in Water Dispersible
Coefficient of Water/Oil Distrib. Not available

Look at what the government doesn't want you to know!

Jade

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.
Old March 24th 07, 02:02 AM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
mimus

[...]

You mean the alarming fact that you couldn't blow the stuff up with
dynamite?

--

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

You want a job and a lizard to ride?

_The Einstein Intersection_

Old March 24th 07, 07:04 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
trippy

In article , Daedalus took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

[...]

Spearmint Aroma my ass.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "The American Way" -- Sacred Reich

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

Old March 24th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
mimus

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:04:27 -0500, trippy wrote:

[...]

nods

Mine just smelled like paste.

It didn't taste like spearmint, either.

--

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

I wonder what I have been up to.

_Beyond Apollo_

Old April 9th 07, 11:52 AM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
Lorrill Buyens

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:04:27 -0500, Dread Pirate trippy
, Scourge of the alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Seas, yo-ho-hoed:

[...]

Your ass smells like spearmint? What in the Sam Hill does your breath smell
like, then?

--
Lorrill Buyens
MHM: 9x1; Smeeter: #21; WSD: #3
Old April 9th 07, 02:57 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.education,alt.conspiracy,misc.kids
Umberto Ramirez

In article ,
Lorrill Buyens wrote:

[...]

That's the problem - he doesn't know which end is up.

Fussy eaters Angel Solutions 4 January 21st 06 10:41 AM
picky eaters Stephanie Stowe General 13 January 6th 05 04:12 PM
Anyone else hear of this? Kat Pregnancy 21 July 8th 04 02:26 AM
but from what i hear sanders Pregnancy 0 January 18th 04 05:10 PM
Solids and picky eaters When do solids become necessary? Karen Askey Breastfeeding 0 September 14th 03 06:22 PM