JUST CHECKING IN~Kate

Old January 7th 06, 04:23 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default JUST CHECKING IN~Kate

We got the 2 oldest kids for the weekend and right now they are watching
a movie with their daddy. At times its hard to keep them busy and not
messing with the baby but they do good with her. Once they get to our
place they come in and run right over to her and start kissing on her
and begging to hold their sister. The 3 year old she likes to kiss her
noses which is cute the way she does it. We get them everyday once
school gets out till their mommy gets off unless they are staying the
night with us and then we get them every other weekend. But of course
we get them some of her weekends so she can do what she wants.

His Ex. dont like me and bad mouths me and the baby. She tried to turn
the oldest 2 on me and it did not work because they love me. They are
great kids, i have lots of fun with them and enjoy times that they do
something that makes their day. I dont want one to feel different then
the other so i treat them like they are my own other then when they have
done something wrong then i let their daddy and mommy handle it. I dont
feel like i have the right to get on to them, but really i have never
had to deal with them acting bad in front of me. I feel very blessed
and would not know what to do without them.

I will try to come by and post any time i get the chance, i have been
so busy and when i do get the chance something happens and my plans fall
apart.

Old January 7th 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 22:23:40 -0500, (SHERRY) the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

We got the 2 oldest kids for the weekend and right now they are watching
a movie with their daddy. At times its hard to keep them busy and not
messing with the baby but they do good with her. Once they get to our
place they come in and run right over to her and start kissing on her
and begging to hold their sister. The 3 year old she likes to kiss her
noses which is cute the way she does it.

That's so cute! I'm glad they get along and don't react to changing
homes.

We get them everyday once
school gets out till their mommy gets off unless they are staying the
night with us and then we get them every other weekend. But of course
we get them some of her weekends so she can do what she wants.

Sounds ideal! Good for you guys for working it out and being adults.

His Ex. dont like me and bad mouths me and the baby.

How awful!

She tried to turn
the oldest 2 on me and it did not work because they love me. They are
great kids, i have lots of fun with them and enjoy times that they do
something that makes their day. I dont want one to feel different then
the other so i treat them like they are my own other then when they have
done something wrong then i let their daddy and mommy handle it. I dont
feel like i have the right to get on to them, but really i have never
had to deal with them acting bad in front of me. I feel very blessed
and would not know what to do without them.

:-) They'll always remember you.

I will try to come by and post any time i get the chance, i have been
so busy and when i do get the chance something happens and my plans fall
apart.

I seem to remember what raising three children was like... mine are 15
and older now so I have a lot more free time (until school starts back
on the 17th.)

Free time? I'm supposed to get some free time? Any clues as to when this
momentous occasion is supposed to happen???

:-)

'Kate

Old January 8th 06, 01:10 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:35:23 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Free time? I'm supposed to get some free time? Any clues as to when this
momentous occasion is supposed to happen???

:-)

psst... tomorrow, 2:45 am. It's been arranged.

LOL!!

Old January 8th 06, 03:21 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:35:23 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Free time? I'm supposed to get some free time? Any clues as to when this
momentous occasion is supposed to happen???

:-)

psst... tomorrow, 2:45 am. It's been arranged.

I don't know about you ladies, but I will be sleeping with my free time
then! WooHoo! lol

Old January 8th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Tiffany wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:35:23 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Free time? I'm supposed to get some free time? Any clues as to when this
momentous occasion is supposed to happen???

:-)

psst... tomorrow, 2:45 am. It's been arranged.

I don't know about you ladies, but I will be sleeping with my free time
then! WooHoo! lol

Ya know to be honest with you, 3:00 a.m. has often been the time I have
found to be free and to myself , and when I do awake then and choose to
take advantage of it it has been a very enjoyable occasion . In the
summer especially, I have taken my coffee and a book or my headset and
some light music ( dare I say Classical ?) and sit outside . Have
you ever watched the sunrise listening to Chopin....say....."Grande
Valse" ? Very rejuvinating !
Bev

Old January 9th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tiffany wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

Sunrise? I think I catch that at times on my way to work. lol

Softy

Checking In Crystal Dreamer Pregnancy 2 December 29th 05 11:28 PM
CHECKING CERVICAL DIALTION YOURSELF Jim and Janet Festa Pregnancy 0 December 12th 05 02:57 PM
Checking for progress Wendy Pregnancy 78 November 13th 04 01:12 PM
Checking BP/preeclampsia signs in labour Sidheag McCormack Pregnancy 11 October 15th 03 10:25 AM
(CAN.) Checking children's progress a mouse click away [email protected] General 0 August 28th 03 05:35 PM