BU$TED?

Old July 22nd 06, 08:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Default BUSTED?

"stan" wrote in message
oups.com...

WOW!!!!
Stanley W. Shura
I'm gay

Gee, how'dja figure that one out,

Umm...see it right under your name.

Sherlock? And more
importantly what the f*ck does that have to do with anything in this
newsgroup? You're a mess.

-stan

No, Stanley W Shura..that would be YOU.

Snipped what you cannot handle?

Thank goodness for SSRI's

If you would like to see BUSTED.

Read..

http://tinyurl.com/fzgw4

2006

http://tinyurl.com/j8bon

2001

http://tinyurl.com/fgqza

2004

http://tinyurl.com/q67b3

2004

http://tinyurl.com/s4gmf

2005

http://tinyurl.com/la9ev

2005

http://tinyurl.com/pd7pf

2006

Old July 22nd 06, 09:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
stan

Default BUSTED? *BU$TED*.

Jan Drew wrote:
WOW!!!!
Stanley W. Shura
I'm gay

Gee, how'dja figure that one out,

Umm...see it right under your name.

Yeah - cuz you typed it. And it was a lucky guess on
your part.

Snipped what you cannot handle?

Thank goodness for SSRI's

Again - a line that you typed. I snipped it because it
doesn't make any sense. Mother of god, Jan, get a life! This
conversation was beneath me 2 exchanges ago. This whole "I know you
are but what am I" has become very embarrassing. When you can raise
the level of discourse a couple of notches, maybe I'll respond again.
Blech!

-stan

Old July 22nd 06, 10:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Default BU$TED?

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

LOL ... you guys push Ritalin, Vaccinations, chemotherapy now (even
forced chemotherapy) ... then play Net Cops when alternatives are
posted. It's a riot ... plus all your own links to quackery sites YOU
endorse. Do you boys have Net Cop Badges.

Probert ... you're doing a very good job of now responding to my
posts. I'm proud of you.

I visited the wild den of Terry the Terror the other day ... in the
past there were so many advert$ it would glip out my computer ... I
was shocked how much he hawks.

He trashes to bits various others of us ... then $ells the books (even
Dr Clark's I believe) who he hates and haunts with a passion ...

The hypocrisy of it all ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/blog.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilena,
I read about a new study. They are injecting little babies with
vaccines containing thimerosal. They plan to determine if those
babies develop any reactions to the mercury.

Where did you read about this study? A citation from you would be nice,
and it is not limited by your antiquated computer and newsreader.

What's your opinion about that type of study?

Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old July 22nd 06, 10:02 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Jason Johnson wrote:
,
I ran across the site while I was looking for something else and did not
bookmark it or make a note.

Sure, Jason, sure. Of course. Naturally.,

They were trying to get people to volunteer
for new studies. It was one of several new studies that was mentioned.
My first thought was that any mother that would allow their babies to
be injected with vaccines containing mercury is NOT a good mother.

You came to this group with your mind made up. You asked questions, you
got answers, and, clearly, you were here with your agenda.

As you may know, thimerosal will not be used in vaccines in the very
near future. Many vaccines no longer contain thimerosal. I don't know why
they are conducting such a study. The study would have made sense if it
had been done many years ago when they first started making use of
thimerosal. You may want to google: "New Research Studies" or Research
Studies.

Maybe you read it on whale.to. There is a lot of weird stuff there.

Spend some time looking for proof of your claim.
Old July 22nd 06, 10:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Sdores

How you doing Coleah? I hope all is well. UM MOM Susan
"Coleah" wrote in message
Gosh Susan, I kind of read it that Jan was addressing Stand and talking
about herself....being gay and 'wow'd' by SSRI's. Check the archives,
maybe
she came out of her closet before and we missed it. She's a fine
upstanding
Christian woman you know.....

"Sdores" wrote in message
.. .
What's to say? If he is gay so what? Does this have to do with
anything?
I am not lost as you say, I just think posting something like this is
useless and doesn't say much about you to bother to Google things like

this.
You complain that people belittle and so forth, so what is this, being

nice!
I don't think so. But do your thing, I just don't agree that this kind
of
behavior is useful. I'm not as stupid as you would like to think I am.
So
slam away! UM MOM Susan

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
y.net...
As usual, Sue. You are lost.

Hint: archives.

Nothing to say about that.

"Sdores" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
y.net...

"Raving Beauty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ilena Rose wrote:
YOU ARE A MONEY GRUBBING LIAR!!

Stan honey ... down boy.

I just read some of your stuff on the net.

Looks like you came to help Mark with the Ritalin Pushing ...

Grass roots marketeering of addictive, psychosis, tourette and
death
inducing stimulants to children is in and of itself reprehensible.

What makes it doubly reprehensible is that disease mongering wrt

ADHD,
and, widespread drugging of children with stimulants is being doing

obscure the psychological injuries visited upon 1 in 3 females and 1

in
7 males who report having been sexually molested as children;
therefore, grass roots marketeers of stimulants are accomplices of
pedophiles, after the fact.

As a consequence, it shouldn't surprise anyone that ASAD's grass

roots
marketeers of addictive, psychosis, tourette and/or death
inducing
stimulanst most vocal supporters on ASAD are as follows:

Joe Parsons: Porn writer/Proprieter Phone Sex business
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2FD65045

John Palmer, Dave et al made ASAD a ng where they posted their SSS

wrt their deriving sexual pleasure from the
molestation/sodomizing/torture of girls and boys.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...5afec82ff237b8

Mark Morin used ASAD as a venue to mess with psyche of mothers in
circumstances similiar to those of RL mother whose child Morin
sexually molested.
http://tinyurl.com/qoh4e

Jennifer Snow Wolff aka JenWolf's claim to fame includes posting
crap
to alt.suicide.holiday to encourage OP, incl. boys and girls, to

off
themselves.
http://tinyurl.com/mrcl3

Pablo is ASAD's resident child pornography buff and shadower of
homosexual
teens in usenets teen ngs.
http://tinyurl.com/pxsq6 http://tinyurl.com/m378d

I wonder what else abusive Stan does besides push addictive,

pyschosis,
tourette and/or death inducing stimulants?

Oops!

That's right.

Same thing as Sumbuny, et al!

"I work at a child development center as a toddler

teacher/caregiver."
-stan Jan 16 1999 http://tinyurl.com/lmppo

What a surprise!

(Not!)

WOW!!!!

Stanley W. Shura

I'm gay

Thank goodness for SSRI's

What does this mean? Are you saying Stan is gay,? UM MOM Susan

Old July 22nd 06, 11:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jason Johnson

In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
,
[...]

Try this link:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00138333?order=2

I have it bookmarked so let me know if you can't find it.
clinicaltrials.gov
title of study:
MERCURY LEVELS IN PREMATURE AND LBW INFANTS RECEIVING THIMERSAL-CONTAINING
VACCINES

Jason
Old July 22nd 06, 11:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Vashti

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when stan wrote:

Get me that number, Ilena. *And I don't want to
hear or read any excuses from you when you see the proof. *In fact, I
want you to promise to recant. *Your move.

Er, Stan? Please don't fax any identifiable personal info, ok? Black out
all names, phone numbers and addresses if you do send a fax. You can't be
too safe you know.

Vashti
Old July 22nd 06, 11:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
,
[...]

From your original post:

"I read about a new study. They are injecting little babies with
vaccines containing thimerosal. They plan to determine if those
babies develop any reactions to the mercury."

The way you wrote it sounds like the study would do the injecting.

From the URL you posted:

"The primary objective is to describe the levels of mercury in the blood
of premature newborns 32 and 37 weeks gestation and birth weight
2000 but 3000 grams, who receive the routine birth dose of Hepatitis B
immunization containing ethyl mercury in the form of thimerosal and the
birth dose of BBG immunization, and to evaluate the excretion of mercury
in these newborns by examining mercury levels in stool and urine."

All of the children had the injection prior to coming to the study, and,
clearly, this does NOT support your original claim. The purpose of the
study is to see how much residual mercury is in each child. The HepB is
given at birth.

Old July 23rd 06, 01:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jason Johnson

In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
,
[...]

From your original post:

"I read about a new study. They are injecting little babies with
vaccines containing thimerosal. They plan to determine if those
babies develop any reactions to the mercury."

The way you wrote it sounds like the study would do the injecting.

From the URL you posted:

"The primary objective is to describe the levels of mercury in the blood
of premature newborns 32 and 37 weeks gestation and birth weight
2000 but 3000 grams, who receive the routine birth dose of Hepatitis B
immunization containing ethyl mercury in the form of thimerosal and the
birth dose of BBG immunization, and to evaluate the excretion of mercury
in these newborns by examining mercury levels in stool and urine."

All of the children had the injection prior to coming to the study, and,
clearly, this does NOT support your original claim. The purpose of the
study is to see how much residual mercury is in each child. The HepB is
given at birth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark,
You are correct--All of the children had the injections prior to coming to
the study. One of the goals was to evaluate the excretion of mercury
in these newborns by examining mercury levels in stool and urine.

Perhaps you could answer these questions:

Why are they still giving vaccines to babies that contain mercury?

If thimerosal is safe, why are they conducting clinical trials related to
the mercury in babies?

Is it possible that they suspect that the levels of mercury in a premature
or LBW infant is very important and MAY be the cause of medical problems.

I should note that I do believe the levels of mercury in babies is VERY
important. I believe that babies should NOT be given vaccines that contain
mercury.
Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old July 23rd 06, 03:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Indigo Crow

Default Twittering One is in a Mental Hospital

Raving Loonie wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
Twittering One is in a mental hospital.

AFAIK (As of 2 days ago, I am the only one from Usenet to have spoken
to her.

( And I have done so on many occasions, recently .... )

AFAIK, only one other person has called her, ONCE!

( .... and that occured whilst I was talking to Virginia )

I don't care if she is nuttier than a fruitcake. ( which IMO, she isn't
) ...

Ignoring her ...
Acting as if she doesn't exist ....

IMO, it is inexcusable. ( Notwithstanding, the desire of those on
Usenet to maintain anonymity.

Email Nancy or me if you don't have the phone number.

It's a God damned payphone, for Christ's sake!

WTF are people intimidated by, here.

Is Virginia, a threat to you?

I just spoke to Twittering One ...
( And have been doing so for the past 1/2 hour ... )

So what are you afraid of?

Rabid dogs are treated more kindly ...

[forwarded to misc.health.alternative, alt.support.attn-deficit,
misc.kids.health, sci.med, talk.politics.medicine]