Update

Old July 8th 03, 05:53 PM
Dawn Lawson

Default Update

New York Jen wrote:

I couldn't get my OB/GYN on the phone yesterday until later in the
afternoon, so I took myself over to my GP's office for a blood test. I
waited all day for the results. He finally called me around 8:00 pm just to
tell me the test was positive, but they didn't do an hCG level! ARGH! I
thought that is what a pregnancy blood test WAS for Pete's sake!

Weird, I thought so too. If they just wanted to know about HCG, why not do a
urine, and skip the blood draw? Seems pointless.

I guess I'm in total shock still that this is even possible, especially
without getting a real period since May of 2001! Also in shock since it
took me years to become pregnant with Laszlo and that was after 4 cycles of
injectibles with IUI.

Amazing. I did injectibles for Alex. I wish I could hope for normal cycles
after this pregnancy, but I don't thin it's going to happen.

Anyhow, BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!

HEre's to nice increasing HCG levels and sore boobs (I'll skip the morning
sickness, who needs it?) ;-)

Dawn

Hello again (12 week update - very long) Iseult Pregnancy 1 March 19th 04 08:24 PM
35 Week Update Mark Cimoli Pregnancy 0 October 29th 03 04:48 PM
31 week appointment update and question kylee Pregnancy 1 October 23rd 03 02:20 AM
update ... and mini vent kylee Pregnancy 4 October 1st 03 06:36 PM
Jan 2004 Due Date... From a Newbie Husband....The 25.5 wk update.. ... Jon Stein Pregnancy 4 September 20th 03 11:01 PM