my kid peeing and pooping in pants at age 41/2

Old May 25th 07, 03:14 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default my kid peeing and pooping in pants at age 41/2

hi

My kid is potty trained. He is now 4 and 1/2. My one kid has lot of
peeing and pooping accidents. i have tried making him understand and
also been a bit harsh. but none has helped. he goes to a full time day
care and it is frustrating when their teacher tells about his
accidents with a bag of wet and dirty clothes. he will be going to
kindergarten next year and i really want him to stop doing it. i think
it might be his laziness because accidents happen even if he is
palying or doing some work at school. At home when he is watching TV
accidents happen.

Has anybody experienced the same problem with their kids. Any
solutions? is it a medical problem.

Please help.

Old May 25th 07, 04:00 PM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

wrote:
hi

My kid is potty trained. He is now 4 and 1/2. My one kid has lot of
peeing and pooping accidents. i have tried making him understand and
also been a bit harsh. but none has helped.

It's is pee and poop. He will put it where he wants.

he goes to a full time day
care and it is frustrating when their teacher tells about his
accidents with a bag of wet and dirty clothes. he will be going to
kindergarten next year and i really want him to stop doing it. i think
it might be his laziness because accidents happen even if he is
palying or doing some work at school. At home when he is watching TV
accidents happen.

Has anybody experienced the same problem with their kids. Any
solutions? is it a medical problem.

No, you're the only one! Just kidding.

It is a common problem.

What it sounds like is that you have a battle going on. Your son has all
the weapons.

What you need to do is have him checked out by your doctor, to make sure
it is nothing medical.

When he has an event (they're not accidents, really), he needs to clean
it up himself and deal with the mess. That might include cleaning
himself, rinsing the clothes in the tub and putting them in the washer.
These are natural consequences of his actions. No yelling. No getting upset.

End of story. He will get the message, eventually.

Please help.

Old May 30th 07, 01:18 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On May 25, 11:00 am, Jeff wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Hi, I have a concern. I am a nanny and the charge that I take care of
is 6. He is in K. He wets his pants on a regular basis. He at
least pees his pants 3 times a day. He pees at school too. Most of
the time he's right next to a bathroom. He's parents aren't doing
anything to deal with this problem. They took him off of pull ups for
bed time...and even though his pull up is down to his knees when he
gets up in the morning. This went on for 3 months and they couldn't
deal with changing his sheets 3 times a night. But they won't deal
with the issue of him still peeing his pants durning the day. I just
don't understand this. I personally thing he's being lazy. I told my
concerns but they just don't seem to care. I just don't want to get a
call from school saying that he's crying because kids are teasing him
for peeing his pants. I need advice!
Nanny

Old June 6th 07, 02:25 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On May 29, 8:18 pm, wrote:
On May 25, 11:00 am, Jeff wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Nanny- Hide quoted text -

i had mentioned my kid peeing and pooping in pants at school week ago.
since after reading some other messages i have tried to encourage my
kid for not peeing by promising him his favourate candy/chocolate at
the end of the day. it is working because it has been alomost a week
and he has not had any accidents. i have also asked his teacher to
encourage him by telling him that mommy will bring candy if you do not
wet your pants. earlier i had concerns regarding some health problem
but as the candy is working it looks like it was just laziness.

Maybe you could also try giving him his favourate candy or snack at
the end of the day if he does not have any accidents.

jhumka

Pooping your pants Brett General 0 December 9th 06 06:17 AM
Baby isn't pooping -- help! Bryna Pregnancy 12 April 11th 06 11:28 PM
black baseball pants = softball pants? bizby40 General 13 April 7th 06 05:10 PM
My son won't stop pooping in his pants and I don't know what to do Necole3 General 4 November 21st 05 07:43 PM