CTTD

Old October 7th 03, 05:29 AM
Dawn Lawson

Default CTTD

DS is just figuring out how to get into sitting position if he ends up
face down (he doesn't crawl, so can't put knees under and go, has to
sit, then one foot down, and opposite hip/thigh to move...FAST), and how
to roll over at night and sleep on his belly.

Today's been a long and busy day, without an afternoon nap, so he's
pretty worn out, and as I lay beside him waiting for him to fall to
sleep when we got back home, he was fidgeting and kicking, and generally
NOT dropping off to sleep....He rolled onto his side, facing away, which
is often what he does just as he drops to sleep.

Suddenly *PING* he appeared beside me, sitting straight up....eyes at
half mast, swaying back and forth like a snake charmer....

I couldn't get over how rapidly he went from laying on his side to
sitting beside me!! Apparently he's reached the stage where his brain
is going over his new "tricks" as he dozes off, and sat him up in his
sleep. I had to muffle my laughter as I laid him back down and he fell
asleep completely. He just looked so mildly bewildered and so utterly
sleepy sitting there.

Dawn, whose DS is taking about 6-7 steps between "catchers" and could do
more if he'd quit squeezing his eyes shut and flinging himself at the
catcher as he gets "in range"

Old October 7th 03, 02:17 PM
badgirl

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message
[...]

LOL very vute

Dawn, whose DS is taking about 6-7 steps between "catchers" and

could do
more if he'd quit squeezing his eyes shut and flinging himself at

the
catcher as he gets "in range"

Just wait till he starts taking those first steps on his own. It's
pretty funny to watch them walking around for those first couple of
weeks looking like Frankenstien with their arms up and out and their
legs straight hehehehe

Jen

Old October 9th 03, 08:11 AM
Lara

badgirl wrote:

Just wait till he starts taking those first steps on his own. It's
pretty funny to watch them walking around for those first couple of
weeks looking like Frankenstien

http://www.waawa.cx/luke/200309/frankenluke.html

Lara
EPing for Luke, twelve months tomorrow

CTTD! JennP General 1 January 15th 04 04:27 AM
CTTD and S Vicki S Breastfeeding 1 September 30th 03 02:00 AM
CTTD A & L Lane Breastfeeding 2 September 26th 03 04:01 PM
CTTD: DS' Religious Education (ct'd) Chookie General 1 September 23rd 03 06:02 PM
CTTD (spelling test again) Iowacookiemom General (moderated) 0 August 24th 03 04:28 PM