Bubblebath

Old January 13th 04, 02:01 PM
Tiffany

Default Bubblebath

OK... you all remember the bubble bath guy right? Well, odd as it be, a
co-worker's child just got a UTI, probably due to bubblebath and/or not
properly wiping. This child is not happy about not having bubblebath in her
tub. Does anyone remember this dudes name or the website?

Old January 13th 04, 07:16 PM
Bob Goodman

http://users.bestweb.net/~robgood/lather.html or e-mail me or phone 718-547-4165.
Old January 13th 04, 08:48 PM
Tiffany

Bob Goodman wrote in message
om...
"Tiffany" wrote in message

OK... you all remember the bubble bath guy right? Well, odd as it be, a
co-worker's child just got a UTI, probably due to bubblebath and/or not
properly wiping. This child is not happy about not having bubblebath in

her
tub. Does anyone remember this dudes name or the website?

http://users.bestweb.net/~robgood/lather.html or e-mail me or phone

718-547-4165.

Thanks. I see you hang around in silence.

Old January 13th 04, 09:53 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

OK... you all remember the bubble bath guy right? Well, odd as it be,

co-worker's child just got a UTI, probably due to bubblebath and/or

not
properly wiping. This child is not happy about not having bubblebath

in
her
tub. Does anyone remember this dudes name or the website?

http://users.bestweb.net/~robgood/lather.html or e-mail me or phone

718-547-4165.

Thanks. I see you hang around in silence.

No, you posted the word bubblebath...

Christine

Old January 13th 04, 10:16 PM
Tiffany

CME wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

OK... you all remember the bubble bath guy right? Well, odd as it

be,
co-worker's child just got a UTI, probably due to bubblebath and/or

not
properly wiping. This child is not happy about not having bubblebath

in
her
tub. Does anyone remember this dudes name or the website?

http://users.bestweb.net/~robgood/lather.html or e-mail me or phone

718-547-4165.

Thanks. I see you hang around in silence.

No, you posted the word bubblebath...

Christine

He can't possible do a search on bubblebath every day, can he? lmao

Old January 13th 04, 11:10 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

OK... you all remember the bubble bath guy right? Well, odd as it

be,
co-worker's child just got a UTI, probably due to bubblebath

and/or
not
properly wiping. This child is not happy about not having

bubblebath
in
her
tub. Does anyone remember this dudes name or the website?

http://users.bestweb.net/~robgood/lather.html or e-mail me or phone
718-547-4165.

Thanks. I see you hang around in silence.

No, you posted the word bubblebath...

Christine

He can't possible do a search on bubblebath every day, can he? lmao

Obviously he does, and it's paid off hasn't it?

Christine

Old January 14th 04, 12:18 AM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
"Tiffany" wrote in message
CME wrote in message
> [...]

snip

No, you posted the word bubblebath...

He can't possible do a search on bubblebath every day, can he? lmao

Obviously he does, and it's paid off hasn't it?

I thought he said that's exactly what he did.

Was the stuff called Mudwallow or is my memory shorting out again?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 14th 04, 01:40 AM
Tiffany

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

He must truly be dedicated to his bubble bath.

Old January 14th 04, 08:16 PM
Bob Goodman

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message ...

Was the stuff called Mudwallow or is my memory shorting out again?

Close. MarshWallow. I'd considered Mud Puddle.