Interesting website

Old September 8th 06, 11:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.kids
Jan Drew

Default Interesting website

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://etaoin.zapto.org/TimBolen/

a.. Quackwatch
a.. Canadian quackery watch

Poor Mark.

More interesting:

In the Matter of Mark Probert (Admitted as Mark S. Probert), a
Suspended Attorney, Respondent.
Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District, Petitioner.

92-02731

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

183 A.D.2d 282; 590 N.Y.S.2d 747

November 9, 1992, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [***1]

Disciplinary proceedings instituted by the Grievance Committee for the
Tenth Judicial District. Respondent was admitted to the Bar on
February 15, 1978, at a term of the Appellate Division of the Supreme
Court in the Second Judicial Department, under the name Mark S.
Probert.

DISPOSITION: Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline
upon the respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is
granted; and it is further,

HEADNOTES: Attorney and Client - Disciplinary Proceedings

Respondent attorney, who is charged with 22 counts of failing to
cooperate with investigations of alleged misconduct by the Grievance
Committee, and who has failed to answer or appear, is disbarred.

COUNSEL:

Frank A. Finnerty, Jr., Westbury (Muriel L. Gennosa of counsel), for
petitioner.

JUDGES: Mangano, P. J., Thompson, Bracken, Sullivan and Harwood, JJ.,
concur.

Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline upon the
respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is granted; and
it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary Law § 90, effective immediately,
the respondent, Mark Probert, is disbarred and his name is stricken
from the roll of attorneys and counselors-at-law; and it is further,

Ordered that the respondent shall continue to comply with this Court's
rules governing the conduct of disbarred, suspended and resigned
attorneys (22 NYCRR 691.10); and it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary [***2] Law § 90, the respondent,
Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and refrain (1) from
practicing law in any form, either as principal or as agent, clerk or
employee of another, (2) from appearing as an attorney or
counselor-at-law before any court, Judge, Justice, board, commission
or other public authority, (3) from giving to another an opinion as to
the law or its application or any advice in relation thereto, and (4)
from holding himself out in any way as an attorney and
counselor-at-law.

OPINIONBY: Per Curiam.

OPINION: [*282]

[**747] By decision and order of this Court dated September 29,
1989, the respondent was suspended from the practice of law until the
further order of this Court based upon his failure to cooperate with
the Grievance Committee. By further order of this Court dated June 4,
1992, the Grievance Committee was authorized to institute and
prosecute a disciplinary proceeding [*283] against the respondent
and the Honorable Moses M. Weinstein was appointed as Special Referee.

[**748] A notice of petition and petition was personally served upon
the respondent on July 2, 1992. No answer was forthcoming. The
petitioner now moves to hold the [***3] respondent in default. The
motion was personally served upon the respondent on August 14, 1992.
The respondent has failed to submit any papers in response to the
default motion.

The charges involve 22 counts of the respondent's failure to cooperate
with the Grievance Committee in its investigations into complaints of
professional misconduct.

The charges, if established, would require the imposition of a
disciplinary sanction against the respondent. Since the respondent has
chosen not to appear or answer in these proceedings, the charges must
be deemed established. The petitioner's motion to hold the respondent
in default and impose discipline is, therefore, granted. Accordingly,
the respondent is disbarred and his name is stricken from the roll of
attorneys and counselors-at-law, effective immediately

Source:

NY UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM, ATTORNEY REGIST. UNIT

Currency Status:

ARCHIVE RECORD

NAME & PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION

Name:

MARK PROBERT

Date Of Birth:

11/XX/1946

Gender:

MALE

Address:

1698 WEBSTER AVE

MERRICK, NY 11566

County:

NASSAU

Phone:

516-968-5572

EMPLOYER INFORMATION

Employer:

MARK S PROBERT ESQ

PERSON

LICENSING INFORMATION

Licensing Agency:

NY STATE OFFICE OF COURT ADMINISTRATION

License/Certification Type:

ATTORNEY

License Number:

1253889

Issue Date:

00/00/1978

License Status:

DISBARRED

License State:

NY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Probert BUSTED AGAIN

Mark Probert wrote:

Fri, Jun 23 2006

[Subject title. All ADHD meds are not the same..]

That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.

I replied:
Sat, Jun 24 2006

No conditions? Just EXACTLY is this * cease fire* you offered?

Mark wrote:

Mon, Jun 26 2006

Addressing only the substantive issues in posts, including the biases of
the authors of articles that are posted. Period.

My reply:

So...you refuse to post your ceasefire.

Why is that, Mark?

You stated the below in this thread.

*That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.*

Wed, Jun 28 2006

Mark wrote:

Oh, I see...you asked "Just EXACTLY is this * cease fire* you offered?"
when you meant to ask "Just EXACTLY where is this * cease fire* you
offered?"

You should be more clear.

It is in the archives. Look it up.

Easy to see why he refused.. again.

I did look it up.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/5dc4c69029...

Subject: Dear Jan & IIena

Tues, Feb 8 2005

If they can do it, why can't we?

Israel, Palestinians Declare Ceasefire

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/17a05b4c76...

Thurs, Feb 10 2005 7:06 pm

Look at the first message in this thread. It is your choice to emulate
the
Palestinians and Israelis,

What is you choice? Commence declaring Ceasefire.

RIGHT NOW.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/07e38a462c...

Fri, Feb 11 2005

When you stop, I stop, not before.

Ceasfire?
1 Mark Probert Feb 12 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/78eb9b427f...

Sat, Feb 12 2005 3:36 pm

Jan, if you want a ceasfire, act like it. I am tired of being the first to
turn the other cheek and being trashed by your and Ilena. My offer, like
that between Abbas and Sharon, was unconditional. My next offer will be
conditional.

Your choice.

Choose peace.

==

All should be able to see [as shown above]I already did on Feb 10 2005.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/5f0e54e999...,

Feb 13 2005

I wrote:
You didn't make an offer, you posted a question, so all can see you are
lying AGAIN.

To any intelligent being, it was an offer.

That is sufficiently clear. You did not make an offer. You posted a
question.

==

Now..here is Mark Probert telling a whopper lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/2b208c112a...

Feb 11 2005, 2:11 pm

YOU are fully responsible
for Ilena contacting my wife who is not a participant in usenet.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/5f0e54e999...

Interesting website Jan Drew General 0 September 8th 06 11:00 AM
Hey All, I came across this interesting website that offers a lot of [email protected] Kids Health 0 July 7th 06 07:17 PM
MOBI website for 'extreme' breastfeeding challenges Kim E Breastfeeding 0 July 6th 06 02:15 PM
Constructing a potty training website Leslie Kids Health 0 May 6th 04 09:34 PM