Vaccine Injured- March on the Nation's Capital

Old October 8th 06, 01:21 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
Jan Drew

Default Vaccine Injured- March on the Nation's Capital

http://www.909shot.com/History/Newsletters/fall2005.pdf

Old October 8th 06, 09:50 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

snip link to a site advertising and asking for donations, and
therefore SPAM by Jan's definition

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 8th 06, 10:59 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
Jan Drew

"Peter Bow-itch"

Doesn't want all to see the vaccine injured.

Old October 9th 06, 12:09 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bow-itch"

Is there some point to this respelling of my name, Jan?

Doesn't want all to see the vaccine injured.

Vaccine injured what? You need to put nouns where nouns are required,
Jan.

Let's assume that you meant "vaccine injured children". Of course I
don't want to see any children harmed by vaccines, and I am very glad
that there are so few of them. When I look around, all I see is people
lying about how many "vaccine injured" there are.

"Jan Drew" wrote:

http://www.909shot.com/History/Newsletters/fall2005.pdf

Now there's someone who wants to see injured children. What other
motivation could there be to oppose vaccinations than a desire to see
children being killed or damaged by easily preventable diseases?

Have you ever asked the person who owns the web site you shill for why
she hates children?
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 9th 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Jan Drew wrote:

"Peter Bow-itch"

Doesn't want all to see the vaccine injured.

----------------------------
Ain't any, lying whore.
Steve
Old October 11th 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
Idealwolf@comcast

Excuse you? There may not be absolute proof to support the allegations but
the overwhelming coincidences correlating certain vaccines and the onset of
certain childhood disorders sure has the drug companies, particularly in the
US, scrambling for legislation to provide immunity from suits resulting from
harmful products.

If you're so adamant then feel free to prove us wrong, demand a
comprehensive study... ask for numbers, ages & disorders reported .... we've
been asking for just that for years, all we find are misdirection's and
excuses with the occasional corporate evangelical worshipper who wont see
the possibilities because they already have their beliefs.

IF they ARE responsibe we deserve to know. Obviously SOMETHING is
responsible for the epidemic of Autism lately and whatever it is needs to be
identified and stopped ASAP.

-----------------------------------
edited for length
-----------------------------------

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old October 12th 06, 02:04 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
HCN

"Idealwolf@comcast" wrote in message
. ..
Excuse you? There may not be absolute proof to support the allegations but
the overwhelming coincidences correlating certain vaccines and the onset
of
certain childhood disorders sure has the drug companies, particularly in
the
US, scrambling for legislation to provide immunity from suits resulting
from
harmful products.

Coincidences? What coincidences? Please be specific which vaccine is
responsible for which childhood disorder. Something on the order of this:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/aq0470t874jwm686/
and this:
http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...ull/118/1/e139

If you're so adamant then feel free to prove us wrong, demand a
comprehensive study... ask for numbers, ages & disorders reported ....
we've
been asking for just that for years, all we find are misdirection's and
excuses with the occasional corporate evangelical worshipper who wont see
the possibilities because they already have their beliefs.

Wait... that has been done (see above) over several countries. What YOU
have to do is prove that there is damage, and so far that has not occured.
If you have some studies that are genuine, please present them. But be sure
not to use stuff that has been tainted by being paid for by lawyers (which
pretty much squelches anything by Wakefield, Geier, Hornig and a few
others).

IF they ARE responsibe we deserve to know. Obviously SOMETHING is
responsible for the epidemic of Autism lately and whatever it is needs to
be
identified and stopped ASAP.

Yeah... it is called the change in the Individuals with Disabilities
Education Act which added autism as a seperate item, PLUS the ever expanding
diagnostic criteria in the DSM IV (http://www.autism.org/dsm.html). Here is
another probability:
http://autismnaturalvariation.blogsp...ypothesis.html

-----------------------------------
edited for length
-----------------------------------

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old October 12th 06, 05:16 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
David Wright

In article ,
Idealwolf@comcast wrote:
Excuse you? There may not be absolute proof to support the allegations but
the overwhelming coincidences correlating certain vaccines and the onset of
certain childhood disorders sure has the drug companies, particularly in the
US, scrambling for legislation to provide immunity from suits resulting from
harmful products.

If you're so adamant then feel free to prove us wrong, demand a
comprehensive study... ask for numbers, ages & disorders reported .... we've
been asking for just that for years, all we find are misdirection's and
excuses with the occasional corporate evangelical worshipper who wont see
the possibilities because they already have their beliefs.

IF they ARE responsibe we deserve to know. Obviously SOMETHING is
responsible for the epidemic of Autism lately and whatever it is needs to be
identified and stopped ASAP.

First you have to establish that there is, in fact, an "epidemic of
autism." There is significant evidence to suggest that there is no
such epidemic. Just better diagnosis.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"George Bush is a gruesome boob." -- Bill Maher
Old October 12th 06, 08:46 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
[email protected]

Vaccine damage could lead to persistent lying and cursing.

Steve and David?

Wonder why we didn't think of the connection before !!

Tch..tch.. both the damaged brains have been hijacked by the (p)harma
industry.

Jag.

Old October 12th 06, 02:28 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.parenting.solutions
Mark Probert

David Wright wrote:
In article ,
Idealwolf@comcast wrote:
[...]

Within the concept of better diagnosis, there are the issues of a
broadening of diagnostic criteria, bringing other conditions under the
autism umbrella, and a more aggressive examination of children at an
earlier age to ensure that they will succeed in school.