It's me Kimberly

Old July 25th 05, 02:39 AM
kimberly

Default It's me Kimberly

Hello all,

It has been some time since I last posted! How is everyone doing.
We are fast approaching three years old. I am so glad to say good bye
to the terrible two's! I hope three is much easier. There are several
with three year party's coming up. What is everyone doing?
We just had Alexis' 6th birthday party today. We were going to have
a luau but it started raining so we had to move it all indoors. It all
worked out okay though!

Old July 25th 05, 02:44 PM
Terri and Rob

Hi Kimberly, so nice to hear from you! I was just thinking about you the
other day and wondering how you were. Sorry, I have no advice re third
birthday parties. We did not have an "official" birthday party for Colton
until his fourth birthday. Third eh? What about renting a "jumpy castle"?
That is really popular among three year olds.
Hope you are doing all right.

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)