33 Weeks and Counting! (semi-vent)

Old December 24th 03, 04:36 AM
Meg

Default 33 Weeks and Counting! (semi-vent)

Hello!

By the time this gets posted, I'll be 33 weeks into our B/G Twin
pregnancy. Right now I'm feeling so many things!! I'm excited for
them to arrive, but frustrated that my body isn't allowing me to "get
things done". I know, I know...to have made it this far without
complications, my body is doing just fine. I guess I'm too much of a
"do it myself" type of person, which I've heard plenty of times
recently that this will HAVE TO change...but for now it fustrates me
that I don't have the energy to wrap Christmas presents or sort
laundry. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll wake up with an energy boost.

Sorry for the vent...

I am truly excited about my son and daughter's arrival. Their sister
is frequently asking to "check out" the new babies by lifting my shirt
and rubbing my growing belly. She is also into the "new babies"
bedroom. My husband has been great and has reminded me yet again that
next year at this time we'll have three little ones with three times
the love...

Big Sigh...

Have a wonderful holiday and thanks for 'listening'!

Megan,
Mommy to Julia (2) and B/G twins EDD 2/11/04
Old December 24th 03, 04:57 AM
Megan

Hi fellow Megan!

FWIW, I delivered my b/ twins *at* 33 weeks! And they were perfect!! Not
trying to push you into labor, but I am sure it is just a few weeks
away! Enjoy all your relaxing now, b/c you are in for a BIG change!

I really don't know what it's like to be active, as I was on bedrest
since 16 weeks. Strict bedrest, on a bed in my living room. It was
horrible! So, I am always envious when I hear that you can actually wrap
presents, if you wanted to. How exciting!!

Are you taking lots of pictures of your belly?? Never thought you could
get so big, right?? LOL

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

~Megan~
Aidan Matthew & Alexis Valerie
Born September 28, 2002

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

Old December 27th 03, 03:14 AM
Meg

Hello Megan!

Yes, I was just having a "hormonal day" the day that I posted. The
next was much better. Christmas was interesting 'cause I think my
soon to be son was sitting on my tailbone or something...I must have
looked like the huntchback of Notre Dame walking around. It was so
painful, but finally by the end of the day I was walking "normal"
(HA!).

Anyway, things are falling into place nicely now and I'm not as
anxious about the "stuff that needs doing".

I'm glad to hear that your twins were delivered healthy and all was
well. I get a bit nervous thinking that in three weeks they could
come safely! WOW!

As I said before, we're anxious and excited about the big day. We'll
keep you posted!!

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciated it. Have a great New
Year!

Megan

Old December 27th 03, 05:04 AM
Twinzmommie

Megan,

I experienced a similar frustration when I was expecting my twins. I was
delighted to finally be pg and felt incredibly lucky to have had a reasonably
healthy pg. Still there were many days where I felt very challenged
physically.

It is tough to have to rely on others to do things when you are very used to
doing it all yourself. But, it really is something you have to adjust to.
Doing everything once they are here is just not an option. Unless you have
super powers.

Good luck and hang in there!

Michelle
Riley and James
Old December 27th 03, 05:04 AM
Twinzmommie

Megan,

I experienced a similar frustration when I was expecting my twins. I was
delighted to finally be pg and felt incredibly lucky to have had a reasonably
healthy pg. Still there were many days where I felt very challenged
physically.

It is tough to have to rely on others to do things when you are very used to
doing it all yourself. But, it really is something you have to adjust to.
Doing everything once they are here is just not an option. Unless you have
super powers.

Good luck and hang in there!

Michelle
Riley and James

Help settle a week-debate b/w DH and me!! Jill Pregnancy 19 February 20th 04 05:41 AM
misc.kids FAQ on breastpumps, Part 1/2 Beth Weiss Info and FAQ's 1 February 16th 04 10:59 AM
misc.kids FAQ on breastpumps, Part 1/2 Beth Weiss Info and FAQ's 1 February 1st 04 09:44 AM
T mnus 13 weeks and Counting Pregnancy 0 September 3rd 03 04:59 PM
38 weeks and counting! Alicia Elliott Pregnancy 9 July 25th 03 05:51 PM