Hey kate

Old July 21st 03, 04:03 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Default Hey kate

before Paul, it was me.
before me, it was matt.
before matt, it was peter
before peter...

and so on.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause more ****
last night, i'm just obliging.

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about all
the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Old July 21st 03, 04:10 PM
turtledove

****
last night, i'm just obliging.

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about all
the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Sigh.....

Our annual bitch fest has begun ladies and gentlemen....

sit back, grab a beverage, and watch the show.....

*bri (who is staying out of this because I simply like all the
actors/actresses involved and this just doesn't have anything to do with me.
Do I agree with all the participants all of the time....No.)

ps. how the hell is Matt doing these days? I miss him.

Old July 21st 03, 04:39 PM
turtledove

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"turtledove" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

Shouldn't you be packing boxes anyway? ;-)

SHHHHHH!!!!!!!
my husband is out doing errands....
can't a girl get a break???

;-)!

*bri

Old July 21st 03, 06:39 PM

Rolly The Pervert wrote:
before Paul, it was me.
before me, it was matt.
before matt, it was peter
before peter...

Not before, at the same time.

and so on.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
more **** last night, i'm just obliging.

I crossposted my reply to your vicious post to me to your recovery newsgroup
to where you could perhaps get some help from your friends. You obviously
still need some help in your path to wellness.

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Calling me names and using violent language are signs that you are still in
the mind set of an offender and still are not as fully in recovery as you
could be. I wish you well.

Old July 21st 03, 06:44 PM
Rolly The Pervert

wrote in message news:PzVSa.101853$GL4.25203@rwcrnsc53...
Rolly The Pervert wrote:
before Paul, it was me.
before me, it was matt.
before matt, it was peter
before peter...

Not before, at the same time.

Listen you looney Bitch, Peter was dead before I even started posting here.

and so on.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
more **** last night, i'm just obliging.

I crossposted my reply to your vicious post to me to your recovery

newsgroup
to where you could perhaps get some help from your friends. You obviously
still need some help in your path to wellness.

Hahahaha, off to the looney bin for you!

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Calling me names and using violent language are signs that you are still

in
the mind set of an offender and still are not as fully in recovery as you
could be. I wish you well.

Hahaha

Remember last time you tried this? You met bill, and AlanS among others.
And they slapped you around.

But if it's what you want kooky kuntor, so be it

And to any one who complains about crossposting, hahahaha, she started it
grin

Old July 21st 03, 07:03 PM

'Kate wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:03:26 -0400, "Rolly The Pervert"
wasted bandwidth once again by posting:

before Paul, it was me.
before me, it was matt.
before matt, it was peter
before peter...

and so on.

I know.... and so does she. Men = abusive to her... it's another
thing that she's stated freely here.

I have also stated that I believe in the them and them philosophy. That
there are men who feel the need to abuse women and men who do not feel the
need to abuse women. Paul, Matt and Peter all felt the need to control me
through violent language and cruelty and caused me a lot of grief online and
were very disrespectful to women online and treated women in an overly
sexualized way. None of the men here now at least create the hypersexual
environment Matt and Peter did and I am glad as I felt that was demeaning to
the women here and threatening to those of us with issues in that area.

So, don't try to pass this off as MY problem Tom, this is YOU being an
asshole and me reacting. Stop being an asshole and I'll stop reacting.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
more **** last night, i'm just obliging.

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine
about all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

OK... I'll filter for awhile. ICQ me when you're done 'cause I can't
handle that right now...

'Kate

Thanks a lot. Why would you even talk to him, maybe I have a mental illness
but so far I don't see where I have behaved violently toward anyone else on
this newsgroup with disgusting, vicious language attacking the vulnerable
like he has.

Old July 21st 03, 07:11 PM
Rolly The Pervert

wrote in message
. net...
'Kate wrote:
[...]

Waaa Waaa Waaa, sex is demeanning to women. shut up ****or, show me your
tits.

So, don't try to pass this off as MY problem Tom, this is YOU being an
asshole and me reacting. Stop being an asshole and I'll stop reacting.

haha, you crossed the line ****or. This is your problem, all these years
later and here you are , still whining about the men in your life, still
being sent to the looney bin, still blaming all yoru failures on cops, your
son, your mother, people in this group and so on.

I don't have a problem with other women coward, i have a problem with your
sniveling co-dependant self.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
more **** last night, i'm just obliging.

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine
about all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

OK... I'll filter for awhile. ICQ me when you're done 'cause I can't
handle that right now...

'Kate

Thanks a lot. Why would you even talk to him, maybe I have a mental

illness
but so far I don't see where I have behaved violently toward anyone else

on
this newsgroup with disgusting, vicious language attacking the vulnerable
like he has.

Hahaha you think she's takking your side

Hahaha you are a loon

read her post ****wit. all of it looney maroon

I'll create you some new newsgroups looney

i'm emailing mo, want me to say hi

bwhahahaha

Old July 21st 03, 10:42 PM
Paul Fritz

Piggybacking.........................

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

wrote in message
. net...
'Kate wrote:
[...]

'Looney' just isn't going to cut it with the absolute insanity she is
showing here.

Waaa Waaa Waaa, sex is demeanning to women. shut up ****or, show me your
tits.

So, don't try to pass this off as MY problem Tom, this is YOU being an
asshole and me reacting. Stop being an asshole and I'll stop reacting.

Reminds me of the pledge in the movie 'Animal House' every time he gets
smacked in the ass, he responds "Please sir, may I have another?"

[...]

Looney is the poster child for why enabling those with problems just leads
to further problems.

Old July 22nd 03, 11:21 PM
AlanS

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:46:05 -0400, Rolly The Pervert wrote:
wrote in message news:PzVSa.101853$GL4.25203@rwcrnsc53...
Rolly The Pervert wrote:

before Paul, it was me.
before me, it was matt.
before matt, it was peter
before peter...

Not before, at the same time.

LOL, Peter was dead before i started posting there

and so on.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
more **** last night, i'm just obliging.

I crossposted my reply to your vicious post to me to your recovery
newsgroup to where you could perhaps get some help from your friends.
You obviously still need some help in your path to wellness.

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Calling me names and using violent language are signs that you are still
in the mind set of an offender and still are not as fully in recovery as
you could be. I wish you well.

lol. moron.

Hey Alan, come sub to ass-p again, looney lorian missed us :P

What's loraine (I hope I'm spelling it wrong) been up to?
BTW - crosspost to aus.culture.true-blue as much as possible, they love it.

AlanS
--
Software is like sex
It's better when it's free
Old July 22nd 03, 11:21 PM
dolores

[...]

Yeah, I was wondering the same......sigh!!..he was such a mild mannered
kinda guy too!!

Dolores