Answer the phone ?

Old January 11th 05, 04:21 PM
Bev

V wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello V . Good to see you ! Yeah I was almost tempted to "see my

boobs"
but managed to restrain myself

Heh...well at least someone has some morals...hee hee

O.K......so it didn't last that long, I did "see my boobs" wasn't
impressed

You have Lupus and FM ? I am sorry
you deal with that....my deceased partner had Lupus, I witnessed

the
suffering of her flareups for many years. I am also looking for a

new
job ..........

It is a terrible disease, but I am hell bent that it will not get me.

((( V ))) --- that's a hug

I haven't made up my mind yet .......I have worked as an
institutional cook for about 18 years now and to be honest my

health
has me questioning if I should keep at that. You do work 8 hours a

day
on your feet , I still need to do something active though for the
arthritis and DDD and thank somebody the heel spurs have relented
finally after having needles in them a couple times and spending

300.00
bucks on orthotics! So right now the local grocery store is looking
good

Snip.....hey , sometimes we gotta do what we "gotta" do. eh?

Yep ....I look at the calendar at all the doc appts and court stuff and
actually applying for anything right now would be such a mistake.....I
have had so much crap from employers over the years because of this
making me not available ...I am just so tired of the pull in two
directions.

I just put my oldest J 23 on a plane back home to California
she was in for the holiday , we had a great time.

I am so glad that a good time was shared!

Thanks

S 17 is doing much
better on her new meds, mind you "there are times" though , that

her
teenage "know it all" gets us going ! She has maintained primary
custody of the baby, last court date we complied to having DYFS do

home study (ack) and S has to have a Psych eval.done by MH/MR for

some
reason our private P-doc eval is not good enough ? So this has to

all
be scheduled in the next 20 days.

Keep it up. She will have to prolly stay on meds forever, but she

will, in
time, get used to it.

I sure hope so...... even at 17 she just can not be trusted with the
meds in her possesion and so I have to administer each dose and I worry
so much about what the future will be for her. If she does not learn to
take meds herself or be stable enough to have them in her possesion
without trying to off herself, this does not look so good

J is one yr.old ! She is so adorable
and is a very happy little girl, she loves Elmo and Tigger .

Happy Birthday J!

Thank you

snip all my blabber:

I have resorted to prayer, just don't know who I am praying to?
I know some will tell me this is all my fault.........I know. I

have
been fixing it for a long time now, I hope it gets better. Bev

God. He will be there when it seems no one else can be. You can only

fix so
much, and she has got to meet you in the middle. Hopefully, she will

open her
eyes soon.

God and I got in an argument some time ago, I'm trying...........I do
realise somebody has been guiding me through . My Daughter needs to
open em wide asap !
I know I have protected her from a lot over the past 4 years and I know
she has other people fooled about how she flips out at home and yes it
all confuses the hell out of me when she can maintain elsewhere....I
know elsewhere does not expect from her what home does? She may be
elswhere for a week here and there so maybe maintaining herself in
situations where the expectations are minimal is the key to that ? I
will go the distance with her and only love patience and time will
tell.
Bev

Old January 11th 05, 07:07 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...
Paul Griffiths wrote:
"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

Sooooo ....................... who, what, where, when, and why,
are all the single parents missing ?

Who I'm missing is probably a no-brainer. The remainder I'd rather
not talk about. :-)

I bet she be missin you as well........how sweet !

Nah, she's had more practice of being alone that I have. ;-)

I better get a job or sumthin' !

Jobs have pros and cons. I wouldn't do it without considering it
carefully first if I were you.

You are so right ! lets see thinking....... Money/no money ? heat/no
heat? home/ homeless? Steak/hamburger? I could live without these but
NO coffee or cigarettes !! NOOOOOOOOOO!! grin

I've been more than happy to trade money for time in the past but *enough*
money is certainly nice to have...

I assume. :-D

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 07:10 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On 10 Jan 2005 17:18:17 -0800, "Bev" wrote:
Paul Griffiths wrote:
"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

Sooooo ....................... who, what, where, when, and why,
are all the single parents missing ?

Who I'm missing is probably a no-brainer. The remainder I'd rather
not talk about. :-)

I bet she be missin you as well........how sweet !

Terribly.

Aww, big virtual hug time?

This long distance stuff sucks.

Doesn't it just. I was checking an immigration newsgroup last night too and
they reckon processing times are going up rapidly. Such fun. :-(

I better get a job or sumthin' !

Jobs have pros and cons. I wouldn't do it without considering it
carefully first if I were you.

You are so right ! lets see thinking....... Money/no money ? heat/no
heat? home/ homeless? Steak/hamburger? I could live without these but
NO coffee or cigarettes !! NOOOOOOOOOO!! grin

See, me, I don't smoke & can do without coffee if I have no choice
(although it's certainly painful). But the heat thing.....well....I'm
Canadian.....it's supposed to go to minus ten here tonight, and this
is the warmest part of the country.....

It's got to be warmer than the Yukon though.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 07:12 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:56:07 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

Sooooo ....................... who, what, where, when, and why, are

all
the single parents missing ?

Who I'm missing is probably a no-brainer. The remainder I'd rather not

talk
about. :-)

I miss you too...and the remainder I'll talk about voice. :-)

The what Pete misses is root beer, I think.

Oh wait! Maybe it's somebody else that you miss?

Maybe.

:-P

:-Þ back right at ya.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 11th 05, 07:32 PM
Lisa

"V" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"V" wrote in message

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Sooooo ....................... who, what, where, when, and why,

are
all
the
single parents missing ? I better get a job or sumthin' !

Helooooo
?
Bev

Hi Bev. I am here..... do not see anything much but "see my boobs"

posts
and
stuff I usually see in alt.law
::sigh::
anything going on?
I am in a bit of a flare with lupus/FM and have not felt the greatest.
I am also looking for f/t work that will allow me to sit for a bit

instead
of
staying on my feet for 8 hours waitressing.....
The kids are great.....they are out of school today and I am deciding

what
fix for breakfast that will not make them whine about it.....
::another sigh::
What is up with everyone else?

"Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living" -Mother Jones

I just set up a job interview for Wednesday. To those so inclined, pls
offer up a g'day to St Jude for me!!

Lisa

Be strong.
;-)

I'll be looking for a strong martini after

Lisa

Old January 11th 05, 07:32 PM
Lisa

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:09:08 -0500, "Lisa" wrote:

I just set up a job interview for Wednesday. To those so inclined, pls
offer up a g'day to St Jude for me!!

Lisa

Good luck to you!

Cele

Thanks!

Lisa

Old January 11th 05, 07:38 PM
Lisa

Paul Griffiths wrote:
"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

Sooooo ....................... who, what, where, when, and why,

are all
the
single parents missing ?

Who I'm missing is probably a no-brainer. The remainder I'd rather

not talk
about. :-)

I bet she be missin you as well........how sweet !

Terribly. This long distance stuff sucks.

I better get a job or sumthin' !

Jobs have pros and cons. I wouldn't do it without considering it

carefully
first if I were you.

You are so right ! lets see thinking....... Money/no money ? heat/no
heat? home/ homeless? Steak/hamburger? I could live without these but
NO coffee or cigarettes !! NOOOOOOOOOO!! grin

See, me, I don't smoke & can do without coffee if I have no choice
(although it's certainly painful). But the heat thing.....well....I'm
Canadian.....it's supposed to go to minus ten here tonight, and this
is the warmest part of the country.....

Cele

Did you enjoy the snow? Heard that there was lots out that way. hehehehe

Lisa

Old January 13th 05, 05:09 PM

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"V" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"V" wrote in message

[...]

LOL.....I can not much blame you!

Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.

Old January 16th 05, 03:59 PM
Bev

V wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

snip:
I haven't made up my mind yet .......I have worked as an
institutional cook for about 18 years now and to be honest my

health
has me questioning if I should keep at that. You do work 8 hours a

day
on your feet , I still need to do something active though for the
arthritis and DDD and thank somebody the heel spurs have relented
finally after having needles in them a couple times and spending

300.00
bucks on orthotics! So right now the local grocery store is looking
good

Snip.....hey , sometimes we gotta do what we "gotta" do. eh?

Whoo hoo! put in an application at the Mr.Z's Grocery store on Saturday
, got a call before I could finish unpacking the weeks groceries ! I
have an interview This Tues. morn. ! I hope I get this....just 10
minutes up the road. So tired of the commute I was doing before, 45
minutes to Bethlehem from here, I don't regret quitting that part !
Bev