860,000 children to die from Vitamin A deficiency

Old November 14th 05, 11:12 PM
Dragon's Girl

Default 860,000 children to die from Vitamin A deficiency

Oh jan, is that the only way that you know of to combat others...saying 'not
the subject'?
I give a rip what the subject is.

K?

can ya at least understand THAT?

"JanD" wrote in message

"Dragon's Girl" wrote in message
. com...

Snipped
You conducted a GoogleGroups search for messages posted by Dragon Girl
and the words shut and up.

Good Lord, it was a joke.

No need to take the Lord's name in vain.

Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
From: "Dragon's Girl" - Find messages by
this author
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:51:26 GMT
Subject: Mark Probert
original | Report Abuse

You sound like a broken record.

I read your page on Mark Probert, and amazingly enough, I don't see him
listed on any suit against you.

You assume that because he agrees with litigants about OTHER issues, that
he
is in agreement with them on suing you.

I do believe I have read statements by Mark on google that he, in fact,
did
NOT agree with the suit and sided with you on it.

Ilena, I firmly advise you, since you are being 'stalked' to call the
police, get a restraining order against all involved, including Mark...as
you obviously know where he lives and how to contact him, and take legal
action....unless.....

You really can't prove that you've been stalked or harassed...in which
case,
YOU ARE GUILTY OF LIBEL AGAINST MARK PROBERT.

You keep making mention, both here and on your web stie, that Mark used
other names to post to usenet. Guess what? That's not illegal...maybe
considered wrong by usenet standards, but nothing illegal about it.

You say that he's a shill/flack for Barrett/Grell/Polevoy? That it's easy
to see because he's listed on a web page cuddled up with others from their
Ratbaggers page

That doesn't mean anything. I'm listed..by real name, on a few sites and
it
doesn't mean that I am 'one of the crowd'. I simply signed up to get the
newsletter for research, because someone I knew was a member, or because I
believed in the cause that the site represented.

You approve of junk science? You approve of selling ill people on cures
that don't work and may only serve to make them more ill, and eventually
kill them?

Do you, or do you not, approve of the machine marketed by Hulda Clark?
Basic Biology will tell you that cancer is an overgrowth of normal cells.
Not a little 'bug' in your system. And if you pay close attention, it
will
also reaveal that there isn't a machine on this earth that will cure it.

I'd like to know how many people have died at the hands of Hulda Clark?
Can
anyone provide stats for that?

Can you, Ilena?

There are so many many things that you CLAIM to explain on your web site,
that you really just dance around and don't explain at all.

I've got a list of questions for you that if you would be so kind as to
answer, since I have not been here for the last umpteen years...

1) Do you approve of the Hulda Clark Cancer Removal System?
2) WHO was at your tea party?
3) Was the Dr taking care of your Costa Rica Treasure Karin a vet?
4) Have you ever used funds donated to any of the myriad of non profits
that you have been involved with for your own personal use, including
rent,
utilities?
5) Have you, as you have stated, contacted the families or spouses of
ANYONE posting on usenet without thier express permission to do so?
6) Have you posted personal information, whether or not it could be found
easily by public means, about anyone on usenet?
7) Have you purposely avoided paying debts that you owe.
8) Have you violated the laws of the state of California by not providing
means in which individuals or groups can locate you for service or any
other
reason?
9) Do you deny the statements that you made to and about breast impanted
women such as have been listed here...and truely seem very insulting.
'Dowdy, pig face, etc'
10) Do you not understand that you are in a mess and YOU put yourself
there?

Any answer, aside from your usual avoidance of the issue with posting more
pages and pages will do.

Shut up Jan, I'm not talking to YOU.

Ummm, NO, YOU were NOT joking, furthernore, all of this was under the
title *Mark Probert*

And the thread was NOT about IIena

And if I hadn't said that she would have quacked like a duck about
anything I had to say...truth, suspicion, theory, what, wouldn't have
mattered..she would have called me a liar-so I took it upon myself to
tell her to zip it in advance.

And this is NOT about me.

And look how many times she found my name and 'shut up'.

Z E R O

Does that give
anyone a clue as to what kind of person I am?

YOU were NOT and are NOT the subject.

I don't call myself a 'christian' because the word literally means
'christ like' and I know I'm not. I am a believer.

In being a believer, if you are a drug addict, I'm gonna try to talk you
out of using drugs...and help you do that any way that I can.

In being a believer, I am going to support charities...even ones that
aren't always 'my choice' because I believe everyone needs help
sometimes.

In being a believer I will support honesty, kindness, generousity, and
the attempt at compliance any other person makes at following the laws
laid down by God for all man.

But I don't believe in persecuting Jews...I didn't even before I knew
that I was descended from Jews. I don't believe in bilking others, no
matter how trivial the con may be. I don't believe in presenting
yourself as something you are not. I don't believe in accepting money
for the 'good works' that you do in life because I believe that your
reward is in other places.

I believe in accepting responsibility for what you do and say, and
admitting to your mistakes...and even admitting that they COULD be
mistakes when you aren't sure they are.

My greatest joys in life come from things that I do for others.

I don't like seeing these breast implanted ladies being conned or
bull****ted. Not solely because they are BI'd, but because they are
PEOPLE.

I readily admit when I believe that Ilena Rose has done some good works,
and just as readily admit when I think something is fishy.

I'm NOT biased. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

I believe that I have only asked relevent questions about Humantics
Foundation, questions that any citizen has the right to ask of a 'non
profit' organization in America.

I make statements and assertions and ask questions based on my life
experience, and information that I can easily obtain through books, the
internet, and other reading material.

Any statement, or question, concerning Ilena Rose in this or any other NG
has netted me a load of lip from Jan Drew. Fact.

Any questions I have asked, or defense I have made of Mark Probert has
also netted me a load of **** from Jan Drew.

I literally have no affiliation with anyone in this or any other NG.

But because I question or comment, ever since I started to post here,
I've been labeled by Ilena Rose and Jan Drew.

Ilena even linked my screen name to her Mark Probert slander page.

It would have been just as easily, if things didn't transpire in the past
as they had, Ilena Rose that I defend, instead of questioning.

I believe it was my third post here, in the summer of last year, in which
I tel Ilena that she should be ashamed of the way she talked to these
ladies.

At a later date I posted again something containing Ilena's name in
another NG, and the thugs crawled out of the woodowork to harrass me
about it.

So, I decided to take a closer look...and I have...for months now, when I
have time, I have looked up old posts and found that some very nasty
stuff goes on in this NG.

It's the internet. Right, and it would not even be an issue, except for
one thing...it doesn't stay 'virtual' in this NG. It goes
reality....calling relatives, writing letters to spouses, filing
lawsuits, visiting businesses of posters, the list goes on.

And what does that all accomplish? Not a damn thing.

The goal in this NG, as I was to believe, was to offer support and
information for breast implanted women and men.

That goal, IMHO, has been dashed by by the very person who was, at one
time, the respected 'leader' of this community by comments such as 'pig
face' and talk about how she didn't want to look hot around BI women, and
how BI ladies are akin to 'toads on ritalin'.

Yep, if Ilena's goal was to ruin her reputation and have to hide out from
the many people who seek to sue her and call for her to account for use
of funds donated to the Humantics Foundation, etc...then goal achieved.

And if a part of the goal was to humiliate, harrass, falsely accuse,
reject, and abuse others, then the goal was VERY WELL accomplished.

And Jan jumped in it....someone who apparently, like Ilena, has no real
interest in the Breast Implant Community.

I defend Mark Probert for one reason, and one reason only. He's picked
on no matter what he does. Even when he sides WITH you on issues.

And I knew that anything I said about Ilena Rose would be met with
quacking from Jan Drew, so I made it clear that I was not talking to her
right from the git.

Don't like it? Well, too bad, I have a right to my opinions just like
anyone else. And I have a right to express those opinions in any way
that I choose.

And I will...until I tire of it, or until I give up the ghost...and Jan
Drew, Ilena Rosenthal, nor anyone else on God's green earth will stop me.

So get used to it, I'm going to be around for a while.

And Mark...you have expressed difference with my opinions, and it doesn't
hurt my feelings. Doesn't bother me a bit. I realize when you are
right, and usually that is most of the time.

But I still think Jan Drew should shut up.

Old November 14th 05, 11:32 PM
JanD

Dragon's Girl wrote:

Snipped

You conducted a GoogleGroups search for messages posted by Dragon Girl
and the words shut and up.

Good Lord, it was a joke.

Jan does not joke.

Note how Mark goes along with this LIE.

Since I am not a mind reader, I have no basis to conclude that it was
anything but a joke. It would have been easier to do so with a smiley.

Poor Mark, you just said:

Jan does not joke.

However, YOU went along with THIS LIE:

She in FACT was NOT joking, as I proved with her entire post.

However, I was addressing the point that you do not joke

Since I am not a mind reader, I have no basis to conclude that it was
anything but a joke

, and, your
response surely does prove that.

Hello dumber than a box of rocks, you said it BEFORE my response.

And if I hadn't said that she would have quacked like a duck about
anything I had to say...truth, suspicion, theory, what, wouldn't have
mattered..she would have called me a liar-so I took it upon myself to
tell her to zip it in advance.

And look how many times she found my name and 'shut up'. Does that give
anyone a clue as to what kind of person I am?

Yes,

NO.

but, according to Jan, once is enough. You are perpetually convicted.

A fine example of how Mark LIES.

So far, you convicted DragonGirl of lying, and are continuing to claim she
lied. That is consistent with my comment regarding perpetual conviction.

There were ZERO times of HER name and *shut up*

Of course, she favors silencing people. She does not believe in the free
marketplace of ideas.

Interestingly, you did not refute my comment. I am tempted to assume that
you agree...you are not a supporter of the free marketplace of ideas.

Not interesting at all, as I stated:

And the thread was NOT about IIena

And this is NOT about me

There ya go, agin....

From: "Dragon's Girl" - Find messages
by this author
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:51:26 GMT
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message |

[...]

providing a
means in which individuals or groups can locate you for service or any
other
reason?
9) Do you deny the statements that you made to and about breast impanted
women such as have been listed here...and truely seem very insulting.
'Dowdy, pig face, etc'
10) Do you not understand that you are in a mess and YOU put yourself
there?

Any answer, aside from your usual avoidance of the issue with posting
more
pages and pages will do.

Shut up Jan, I'm not talking to YOU.

Ummm, NO, YOU were NOT joking, furthernore, all of this was under the
title *Mark Probert*

And the thread was NOT about IIena

The thread was an attack on me, and Ilena, your missing handler, is the
leader of the charge.

Old November 15th 05, 02:03 PM
cow825

Default Good times

Sure sounds like good times! Great job man, I wish I could do exactly
that right now...

Old November 15th 05, 02:09 PM
Mark Probert

Poor Mark, you just said:

Jan does not joke.

However, YOU went along with THIS LIE:

She in FACT was NOT joking, as I proved with her entire post.

Jan, your proof is your prejudices and hatred of people who disagree
with you. Further, in DragonGirl's case, you clearly despise her as she
takes your handler to task and does not suffer your handler's abusive
stalking behavior in silence.

However, I was addressing the point that you do not joke

Since I am not a mind reader, I have no basis to conclude that it was
anything but a joke , and, your response surely does prove that.

Hello dumber than a box of rocks, you said it BEFORE my response.

I said that your response, meaning the one I was responding to, proved
that I was right when I said that you do not joke. That original comment
was based on your millenia long lack of any demonstrable sense of humor,
which I have observed. When you responded as you did, you proved me
correct. Even your nitpicking here proves me correct.

And if I hadn't said that she would have quacked like a duck about
anything I had to say...truth, suspicion, theory, what, wouldn't have
mattered..she would have called me a liar-so I took it upon myself to
tell her to zip it in advance.

And look how many times she found my name and 'shut up'. Does that give
anyone a clue as to what kind of person I am?

Yes,

NO.

but, according to Jan, once is enough. You are perpetually convicted.

A fine example of how Mark LIES.

So far, you convicted DragonGirl of lying, and are continuing to claim she
lied. That is consistent with my comment regarding perpetual conviction.

There were ZERO times of HER name and *shut up*

What are you yapping about? I said that you convicted DragonGirl of
lying, and you continue to do so. Show me where you have changed.

Of course, she favors silencing people. She does not believe in the free
marketplace of ideas.

Interestingly, you did not refute my comment. I am tempted to assume that
you agree...you are not a supporter of the free marketplace of ideas.

Not interesting at all, as I stated:

Who gives a crap about what you said about your handler? I said that you
do not support the free marketplace of ideas, and you do not. You never
claimed you did.

And the thread was NOT about IIena

As for your handler, of course it is about her. YOU jumped in and
mentioned Rosalind Dalefield, a person who your handler accuses others
of being. Since YOU raised an issue caused by your handler, the thread
became about your handler.

And this is NOT about me

Like I have told you, when you post in a thread, the thread becomes
about you.

YOU were NOT and are NOT the subject.

CORRECT! Absolutely correct.

However, since this is correct, why did you make me the subject?

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....f9b82cab9043ed

Hmmmmmm????

Please work on getting your story straight.

Old November 15th 05, 07:54 PM
JanD

Poor Mark, you just said:

Jan does not joke.

However, YOU went along with THIS LIE:

She in FACT was NOT joking, as I proved with her entire post.

[snip usual insults and diversion]

However, I was addressing the point that you do not joke

Since I am not a mind reader, I have no basis to conclude that it was
anything but a joke , and, your response surely does prove that.

Hello dumber than a box of rocks, you said it BEFORE my response.

[snip]

Old November 15th 05, 09:57 PM
Mark Probert

Poor Mark, you just said:

Jan does not joke.

However, YOU went along with THIS LIE:

She in FACT was NOT joking, as I proved with her entire post.

[snip usual insults and diversion]

Jan has a limited vocabulary. She calls everything she does not
understand "insults" and "diversions". This is what I wrote:

Jan, your proof is your prejudices and hatred of people who disagree
with you. Further, in DragonGirl's case, you clearly despise her as she
takes your handler to task and does not suffer your handler's abusive
stalking behavior in silence.

Clearly, anyone with a sandbox level education can see that this is
directly responsive to Jan's comments wrt her proving something. It
DIRECTLY addresses Jan's motives and standards, or lack thereof, of proof.

However, I was addressing the point that you do not joke

Since I am not a mind reader, I have no basis to conclude that it was
anything but a joke , and, your response surely does prove that.

Hello dumber than a box of rocks, you said it BEFORE my response.

[snip]

This is what Jan snipped:

I said that your response, meaning the one I was responding to, proved
that I was right when I said that you do not joke. That original comment
was based on your millenia long lack of any demonstrable sense of humor,
which I have observed. When you responded as you did, you proved me
correct. Even your nitpicking here proves me correct.

Clearly, Jan's avoidance of directly responding to what I said further
proves that I was correct.

And if I hadn't said that she would have quacked like a duck about
anything I had to say...truth, suspicion, theory, what, wouldn't have
mattered..she would have called me a liar-so I took it upon myself to
tell her to zip it in advance.

And look how many times she found my name and 'shut up'. Does that
give anyone a clue as to what kind of person I am?

Yes,

NO.

but, according to Jan, once is enough. You are perpetually convicted.

A fine example of how Mark LIES.

So far, you convicted DragonGirl of lying, and are continuing to claim
she lied. That is consistent with my comment regarding perpetual
conviction.

There were ZERO times of HER name and *shut up*

[snip]

restored:

What are you yapping about? I said that you convicted DragonGirl of
lying, and you continue to do so. Show me where you have changed.

Obviously, Jan cannot show anyone where she has changed. She remains
unrepentent.

Of course, she favors silencing people. She does not believe in the free
marketplace of ideas.

Interestingly, you did not refute my comment. I am tempted to assume that
you agree...you are not a supporter of the free marketplace of ideas.

Not interesting at all, as I stated:

[snip]

Who gives a crap about what you said about your handler? I said that you
do not support the free marketplace of ideas, and you do not. You never
claimed you did.

And the thread was NOT about IIena

Jan neglected to note that she snipped the following:

As for your handler, of course it is about her. YOU jumped in and
mentioned Rosalind Dalefield, a person who your handler accuses others
of being. Since YOU raised an issue caused by your handler, the thread
became about your handler.

No, unlike her, I will not call in the Snipping Secret Service.

And this is NOT about me

Like I have told you, when you post in a thread, the thread becomes
about you.

Jan snipped the above.

YOU were NOT and are NOT the subject.

Jan also snipped this:

CORRECT! Absolutely correct.

However, since this is correct, why did you make me the subject?

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....f9b82cab9043ed

Hmmmmmm????

Please work on getting your story straight.

Now, Janny, can you explain your documented inconsistency? Hmmm????

While you are at it, could you tell us whether you ever contacted anyone
outside of usenet regarding Mark Lowery?

Old November 16th 05, 01:46 PM
Mark Probert

Dragon's Girl wrote:
Do you think you will ever get through?

When my computers are not being used for the business, I donate their
idle time to the SETI project, where we are searching for
extraterrestial intelligence.

You may read into that statement anything you care to.

I'll snip the rest....
Old November 16th 05, 06:07 PM
Coleah

Dragon's Girl wrote:
Do you think you will ever get through?

When my computers are not being used for the business, I donate their idle
time to the SETI project, where we are searching for extraterrestial
intelligence.

You may read into that statement anything you care to.

I'll snip the rest....

I have donated my idle processor time to
health research projects through places like:
http://www.grid.org/projects/cancer/
Software to download for connecting:
http://www.grid.org/download/gold/download.htm
Statistics about how many people worldwide donate their processor time:
http://www.grid.org/stats/

There are 'teams' of people on projects a person can join:
http://forum.grid.org/phpBB/viewforu...2b09ba8 df345

When I worked at Intel we formed teams for different research
projects to see how much time could be donated with idle
test computers.