DOCTORS FOR VACCINE TRUTH

Old February 2nd 07, 01:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Bowditch

Default Bart Classen MD, MBA

"JOHN" wrote:

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/classen1.html
"I have published many articles linking vaccines and diabetes. In one study,
a clinical trial on the hemophilus vaccine, I showed that the risk of the
vaccine exceeds the benefit. This is published by the British medical
Journal."--Bart Classen

Citation please.

"It is clear to me that the government's immunization policies, both the
military and civilian, are driven by politics and not by science........The
anthrax vaccine was approved without every doing a controlled clinical
study. There is no long term safety data on the anthrax vaccine. The
government admitted this in congressional hearings. It is a distortion of
the truth to say there is substantial safety data....I have published many
articles linking vaccines and diabetes. In one study, a clinical trial on
the hemophilus vaccine, I showed that the risk of the vaccine exceeds the
benefit. This is published by the British medical Journal."--Bart Classen
(testimony)

Citation please.

"The CDC did two studies, one study on diabetes and one on
asthma.............The studies represent pure junk science that is primarily
propaganda."--Bart Classen (letter)

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au