he's here!

Old April 26th 07, 06:18 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default he's here!

Shiloh David R_______n was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. I also had almost every intervention in the book and
Todd Would Not Have Been Pleased, but I'll tell the birth story
later. He's a happy kid, looks much like a dark-haired version of
Micah (I guess we didn't hit the red-headed jackpot twice), and we're
all doing fine.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04; Shiloh, 4/22/07

Old April 26th 07, 06:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

wrote in message
ups.com...
Shiloh David R_______n was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. I also had almost every intervention in the book and
Todd Would Not Have Been Pleased, but I'll tell the birth story
later. He's a happy kid, looks much like a dark-haired version of
Micah (I guess we didn't hit the red-headed jackpot twice), and we're
all doing fine.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04; Shiloh, 4/22/07

Congratulations! (We won't tell Todd)
I like the name.
Debbie

Old April 26th 07, 09:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_2_]

well congratulations Emily, I'm really pleased you got your VBAC, with no
reason and your sticking it out and what not first time, I really had no
idea whether it was likely to have been you, or that baby/pregnancy, I don't
think any doctor could know that either, so I'm really pleased you managed
it - I'm very ready to accept that some babies and some pregnancies don't do
the right thing, I hate that idea that some women have fundamental problems,
though I know from time to time this is true. Really looking forward to
hearing the full details, interventions are not bad, if they allow birth to
occur safely, they are bad when they are used unnecessarily and compromise
the safety of birth. Many congratulations, I'd been wondering when it would
be, so I'm bouncing around now on your behalf!

Anne

Old April 26th 07, 10:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lucy-lu

wrote in message
ups.com...
Shiloh David R_______n was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. I also had almost every intervention in the book and
Todd Would Not Have Been Pleased, but I'll tell the birth story
later. He's a happy kid, looks much like a dark-haired version of
Micah (I guess we didn't hit the red-headed jackpot twice), and we're
all doing fine.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04; Shiloh, 4/22/07

Congratulations!! And welcome to Baby Shiloh!! I was wondering earlier how
you were getting on and what you were going to call him Congratulations
also on a VBAC!!

Lucy x (also mama to an 8lb9er!)

Old April 26th 07, 10:20 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Elle

On Apr 26, 1:18 pm, wrote:
Shiloh David R_______n was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. I also had almost every intervention in the book and
Todd Would Not Have Been Pleased, but I'll tell the birth story
later. He's a happy kid, looks much like a dark-haired version of
Micah (I guess we didn't hit the red-headed jackpot twice), and we're
all doing fine.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04; Shiloh, 4/22/07

Congratulations! Great work on the VBAC, hope you find the recovery
smooth sailing!

BTW we had the babies at almost the same time!

Elle
Stella 02/23/05
Amelia 04/22/07

Old April 26th 07, 10:32 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

wrote in message
ups.com...
Shiloh David R_______n was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. I also had almost every intervention in the book and
Todd Would Not Have Been Pleased, but I'll tell the birth story
later. He's a happy kid, looks much like a dark-haired version of
Micah (I guess we didn't hit the red-headed jackpot twice), and we're
all doing fine.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04; Shiloh, 4/22/07

Whooo hoooo! Great name choice! Congrats Em, and welcome baby Shiloh!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old April 26th 07, 11:08 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_2_]

BTW we had the babies at almost the same time!

Elle
Stella 02/23/05
Amelia 04/22/07

Well you slipped that one in, I was wondering about you when I saw Emily's
post, are you going to post details?

Congratulations, I love the name Amelia.

Anne

Old April 26th 07, 11:46 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Mary W.

On Apr 26, 12:18 pm, wrote:
Shiloh David R_______n was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. I also had almost every intervention in the book and
Todd Would Not Have Been Pleased, but I'll tell the birth story
later. He's a happy kid, looks much like a dark-haired version of
Micah (I guess we didn't hit the red-headed jackpot twice), and we're
all doing fine.

Yeah! Well done and welcome baby Shiloh. So happy you
got your VBAC. Enjoy your new baby!

Mary W.

Old April 26th 07, 11:49 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Joy

On Apr 26, 12:18 pm, wrote:
Shiloh David R_______n was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. I also had almost every intervention in the book and
Todd Would Not Have Been Pleased, but I'll tell the birth story
later. He's a happy kid, looks much like a dark-haired version of
Micah (I guess we didn't hit the red-headed jackpot twice), and we're
all doing fine.

Congratulations, Em!!! I'm looking forward to the birth story.

Joy

Old April 27th 07, 01:52 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Rebecca Jo

wrote:

Shiloh David R_______n was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. I also had almost every intervention in the book and
Todd Would Not Have Been Pleased, but I'll tell the birth story
later. He's a happy kid, looks much like a dark-haired version of
Micah (I guess we didn't hit the red-headed jackpot twice), and we're
all doing fine.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04; Shiloh, 4/22/07

Congratulations!

Rebecca