marital life post partum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 18th 07, 12:36 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default marital life post partum

On May 20, 4:02 am, NL wrote:
Welches wrote:
I also find it irritating when I get "I'll do these jobs for you so later we
can..." when he wouldn't do the jobs otherwise. I then feel pressurised into
agreeing when sometimes I've earmarked that evening for something else.
Debbie

Excuse me, but does he sometimes leave money on your bedside table, too?

Honestly, I've been reading through this thread and I just can't believe
how little self respect some of you have left! Why are you putting up
with men who treat you like servants and hookers? Yes, so they bring
home the money, or the majority of the money, but you're doing the
housework and you're raising the kids. Why are you willingly taking the
short end of the stick? Just because they're paying most of the bills
doesn't mean they get to be "more equal" than you. It's a marriage, a
relationship, not a bussines deal. If they wanted a housemaid that also
gives them a blowjob they should maybe put an ad in a paper that says so.

You're going to doctors, you're popping anti depressants, and all
because your _partner_ is treating you like he owns you? Couples therapy
might be a good idea in some cases, stand up for yourselves!

Really, I'm a single mom

I can see why you are a single mom. The brain rot of feminism has left
you single and thinking that a woman who cares and loves her husband
is a whore and maid.
It's a shame that the real people who suffer are the ******* children
you brought into this world.

Regards...

post partum depression? oregonchick Breastfeeding 23 January 19th 06 12:40 AM
post partum exercises? oregonchick Pregnancy 10 December 20th 05 06:23 PM
Post Partum Activity Leslie Pregnancy 25 November 30th 04 05:28 AM
Swimming post partum? Jody Pellerin Pregnancy 2 July 17th 04 07:08 PM
Post-partum swelling? Angela Schepers Pregnancy 13 May 18th 04 05:58 PM