A pediatrician learns the hard way about vaccine injuries.

Old December 7th 07, 01:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
Mark Probert

Default A pediatrician learns the hard way about vaccine injuries.

trumedicine wrote:
On Nov 5, 5:06 am, Mark Probert wrote:
p1o2i3u4y5t6r7e8w9q0 wrote:
Doctors don't know about health

Are you claiming to be a doctor?

It is common knowledge that vaccinations are risky, bad, harmful, side
effect products of
for profit drug companies.

Sure.

Vaccinations are very scary ****

There is no **** in them. Just between your ears.

Do some reading hehttp://www.whale.to/vaccines.html

Citing whale proves you are a moron

There's no end to anti-vaccine hysteria machine.

Very true. These people are unrelenting sociopaths who are more deadly
than anyone who takes a gun and shoots up a mall.

Their targets are children.
Old December 8th 07, 07:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
D. C. Sessions

In message 98z2j.10936$ht1.9807@trndny01, Mark Probert wrote:

Yuri, you may wind up outdoing John Scudamore for the Internet Moron of
the Year Award. Note that John has never been seriously challenged
before this.

Wouldn't it be great if we could get them to do an All-Star act?
Tag team or some such.

Come to think of it, though, have they ever been seen in the same
thread at the same time?

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |
Old December 8th 07, 08:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"David Wright" wrote in message
In article ,
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"David Wright" wrote in message
. net...
In article ,
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

Measles vaccine was introduced in US in 1967. Prior to that the deaths
from
measles were running at below 100 per year.

Measles vaccine was licensed in the USA in 1963. Mass vaccination
started in 1965.

More like 450.

What's your source for that?

I found several papers on the subject that all had numbers in this
range.

Yes, the numbers were in this range ca 1950. But by 1967, they were running
at below 100 per year,

Year cases deaths
----------------------
1960 441,703 380
1961 423,919 434
1962 481,530 408
1963 385,156 364
1964 458,083 421
1965 261,904 276
1966 204,136 261
1967 62,705 81
1968 22,231 24

http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html

Funny how John chose 1967 as the year, isn't it?

Again, I'm not going to bother digging them out for you, since
you'll announce you don't believe them.

I've given you my source. Where's yours?

OK, yours is John Scudamore, noted epidemiologist.
Mine is the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Old December 8th 07, 08:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

The bottom line is that the measles vaccine did absolutely nothing good.

Year Cases Deaths
----------------------
1960 441,703 380
1961 423,919 434
1962 481,530 408
1963 385,156 364
1964 458,083 421
1965 261,904 276
1966 204,136 261
1967 62,705 81
1968 22,231 24
1969 25,826 41
1970 47,351 89
1971 75,290 90
1972 32,275 24
1973 26,690 23
1974 22,094 20
1975 24,374 20
1976 41,126 12
1977 57,345 15
1978 26,871 11
1979 13,597 6
1980 13,506 11
1981 3,124 2
1982 1,714 2
1983 1,497 4
1984 2,587 1
1985 2,822 4
1986 6,282 2
1987 3,655 2
1988 3,396 3
1989 18,193 32

Something seems to have happened in 1967, looks like.
Care to speculate?

Old December 8th 07, 08:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
D. C. Sessions

In message h9I5j.5586$gi7.1685@trnddc04, Jeff wrote:

Wrong. Measles kills thousands of kids in Africa every year. And, in
developed countries, it killed about 1 in every 2000 kids infected by
measles from viral menigitis and left about the same proportion deaf.

s/thousands/millions/

Old December 8th 07, 08:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
D. C. Sessions

In message 3HK5j.25766$AX6.25227@trnddc07, Jeff wrote:

And, in developed countries, measled killed about 1 in every 2000 kids
who were infected by measles by causing viral menigitis and left about
the same proportion deaf.

Correction: "killed one in every thousand."

Old December 8th 07, 09:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

Measles was never a dangerous disease.

Case mortality in the USA from measles was about 10% in the 1930s
(The book is in a private collection. I've posted this before, so
by your rules it's up to you to prove that I haven't.)

Between 1885 and 1902 Belvidere Fever Hospital admitted 12362 cases
of measles with an overall case mortality of 9.1%; 1,930 cases were
between six months and two years. For the latter group the mortality
was 24.75%
(A Handbook of Fevers, J. Campbell McClure, 1914)

In the US civil war the Union army had 67763 cases, 4246 deaths, or 6.27%
(Epidemiology and Public Health, Victor Clarence Vaughn, 1922)

The vaccine OTOH is quite dangerous.

5% of 4,000,000 kids per year in the USA would be 20,000 per year.
Someone must be hiding the bodies.