[swine flu vax] Injecting one thing for testing and then adding adjuvant later............

Old August 25th 09, 07:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
john[_5_]

Default [swine flu vax] Injecting one thing for testing and then adding adjuvant later............

Injecting one thing for testing and then adding adjuvant later............
Sheri

From: "Kreider, Susan" and posted with permissions
(PS Susan is vaccine injured from hep b vaccine received as a nurse)

Dr. Harold Buttram and I attended this meeting in Trevose, PA on Saturday.
The CDC spokeswoman was ill-informed even about the party line.

A few gentlemen brought up the Baxter incident. The spokewoman had to check
her sources and later assured us that Baxter is not among the 5 sources
providing our flu vaccine.

One of the Keystone organizers made a slip about the CDC trying to "keep our
kids sick" and got booed by several of us. Freudian slip? I hope that was
picked up by one of the videographers.

The CDC spokeswoman botched the power-point slide on incidence of
Guillian-Barre' Syndrome. The slide (which was not reproduced among our
handouts along with the other copied slides, I note) indicated one case in
1-4 million people. She 'corrected' that figure later, saying that 1 in
100,000 people developed GBS following the 1976 swine flu debacle. According
to the International GBS Foundation (Narberth, PA) literature, the 'usual'
incidence of GBS is 1 in 100,000 and was twice that following the swine flu
vax debacle.

Moreover, as I stated in my small group Saturday, in 1994 when I filed my
VAERS Report my neurologist misdiagnosed my GBS sensory-variant as
"Peripheral Sensory Neuronopathy of idiopathic origin." The administering
hospital documented no Lot #s and my Consent Form said "Heptavax" rather
than recombinant hepatitis B vaccine. Voluntary post-surveillance VAERS is
garbage for so many reasons not lost to members our (VacLib) forum. The
incidence of GBS -and its causes*are underreported.

The CDC official discussed viral "drifts" and "shifts" but failed to discuss
viral "shedding" through bodily fluids. One guy in the public audience
wanted to discuss "shedding." I jumped on that bandwagon myself as related
to kids receiving flu vaccines via nasal sprays. Early on I had posed to the
CDC spokeswoman my complaint that while most kiddie vaccines were supposed
to be available with less mercury-containing thimerosal preservative by 2001
but then almost immediately the CDC began recommending that expanding groups
of children receive 2 ½-doses of regular flu shots that still contain
mercury. Since the technology is available to reduce thimerosal, why are we
still using thimerosal in flu shots all these years later?

Squalene adjuvant was brought up by a few people in the audience.

Interestingly, Dr. Buttram found a Vaclib.org exemption form in his packet!
Sadly it was not in my folder or the folder of the gentleman seated to his
right. Overall, Dr. Buttram and I were pleasantly surprised by the number of
folks in the audience who question vaccination safety and efficacy; he
counted 7 out of 8 at our table. Probably there were no more than 150 folks
at this public engagement hearing. The report won't become available until
after they've started doling out the vaccines which they assure are
voluntary (at least while the flu has demonstrated to be fairly mild.) I don't
trust the accuracy of the electronic polling that went on at the end of the
day, either. The food was horrible and my nutritionist Patricia Kane, PhD
would be upset with what (denatured) food choices were available; we weren't
allowed to leave.

and ..................
the CDC lady says the vaccine being used in the clinical trials does NOT
contain any adjuvant. Now you know that the adjuvant will soon be added
because the virus has been reproducing so poorly. Oh my nerves.

Susan

Philly, PA

Old August 25th 09, 02:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
t[_3_]

From: "Kreider, Susan" and posted with permissions
(PS Susan is vaccine injured from hep b vaccine received as a nurse)

John love the use of fallacies.

Dr. Harold Buttram and I attended this meeting in Trevose, PA on Saturday.
The CDC spokeswoman was ill-informed even about the party line.

Opinion.

A few gentlemen brought up the Baxter incident. The spokewoman had to
check
her sources and later assured us that Baxter is not among the 5 sources
providing our flu vaccine.

. some people like to make sure what they say is right.

One of the Keystone organizers made a slip about the CDC trying to "keep
our
kids sick" and got booed by several of us. Freudian slip? I hope that was
picked up by one of the videographers.

One of the what?

The CDC spokeswoman botched the power-point slide on incidence of
Guillian-Barre' Syndrome. The slide (which was not reproduced among our
handouts along with the other copied slides, I note) indicated one case in
1-4 million people. She 'corrected' that figure later, saying that 1 in
100,000 people developed GBS following the 1976 swine flu debacle.
According
to the International GBS Foundation (Narberth, PA) literature, the 'usual'
incidence of GBS is 1 in 100,000 and was twice that following the swine
flu
vax debacle.

Actually the CDC incidence rate is 1 in 1-4 million. The incidence
rate of GBS among those reporting an adverse event is 1:100,000.

That is explained like this : 4 million shots were given
you would find one report of adverse effects
Out of every 100000 reports you would find 1 report of GBS.

And the use of the word Debacle is allowing the reporter to color the
report with personal bias. IT is called yellow journalism

Moreover, as I stated in my small group Saturday, in 1994 when I filed my
VAERS Report my neurologist misdiagnosed my GBS sensory-variant as
"Peripheral Sensory Neuronopathy of idiopathic origin." The administering

That would be correct because "correlation does not imply cause". One
could state you drove a car and derive a correlation which might mean
cause.

hospital documented no Lot #s and my Consent Form said "Heptavax" rather
than recombinant hepatitis B vaccine. Voluntary post-surveillance VAERS is
garbage for so many reasons not lost to members our (VacLib) forum. The
incidence of GBS -and its causes*are underreported.

Claim not supported by anything but hearsay.

[...]

The reads like Susan report was biased and she attended an
informational meeting and presentation with preconceived bias, and
actually attended in hope of a confrontation. Her own "Jumping on a
band wagon, may mean she attended as a larger group with plans of
disruption and to cause agitation and confusion.

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth

blathering on and STFU. Thank you for your cooperation.